AVG
LNG
TD
ATT
YDS
AVG
-
Career

Sammy who? Getting rid of the divas...I like it.... Ok, I'll go back to my little job now and get a life..

"To all the people that have a problem with me being injured you guys go out there and play this sport it's a 100% injury rate," Watkins' now-deleted Instagram comment said. "I'm not first or last person that's gone be injured difference from me and you guys y'all mad and I'm not get a life and goto work stop worrying about my job because I'm good on this end and forever will be losers most of you just wish to be in this position so continue working y'all little jobs for the rest of y'all lives since everyone once a response here go one have a blessed day." ~ Sammy

What a piece of trash. Sammy, very few will miss you

I'm with you. Bye Felicia. On a different note...Multiple Eagles sent messages on social media about Matthews’ departure, including quarterback Carson Wentz, who wrote “couldn’t ask for a better teammate & friend.” Tight end Zach Ertz wrote, “honestly don’t think a teammate had a bigger impact on my life.”

He's a possession slot receiver who drops a lot of passes. You all will be asking for his head by mid-season. Enjoy the groans!

If they throw him a new contract, he's likely to drop it.

LOLOL

Drops less then d Thomas, one more than kelce, 2 less than Edelman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He makes a lot of plays, but has had quite a few key drops in his time with the Eagles. Good player overall.

I'll be interested to see what this means for Shady. Both Jordan and Boldin are elite blockers. Zay should be a good blocker as well, but that has yet to be seen. Add that to an increased role in the passing game, and McCoy could be in for a MONSTER year.

I'll be interested to see what this means for Shady. Both Jordan and Boldin are elite blockers. Zay should be a good blocker as well, but that has yet to be seen. Add that to an increased role in the passing game, and McCoy could be in for a MONSTER year.

I see defenses crowding the LoS with no real deep threat on the team.

Sammy Watkins stats
Career stats
Year
Team
REC
YDS
AVG
LNG
TD
ATT
YDS
AVG
-
Career

Sammy who? Getting rid of the divas...I like it.... Ok, I'll go back to my little job now and get a life..

"To all the people that have a problem with me being injured you guys go out there and play this sport it's a 100% injury rate," Watkins' now-deleted Instagram comment said. "I'm not first or last person that's gone be injured difference from me and you guys y'all mad and I'm not get a life and goto work stop worrying about my job because I'm good on this end and forever will be losers most of you just wish to be in this position so continue working y'all little jobs for the rest of y'all lives since everyone once a response here go one have a blessed day." ~ Sammy

What a piece of trash. Sammy, very few will miss you

If that is actually his post (I dont do the twitter thing), those comment are another demonstration of the elitist mentality held by athletes and other famous people.

I, for one; would HATE to be a famous person, especially and athlete. Other than the money, it has to be one of the worst jobs you can get, plus it's a short term career, and you have huge expectations.

For someone like me, who truly doesn't worship the almighty dollar, these comments don't resonate. He comes off as a spoiled elitist. I hear enough of that from hollywood and the media. When you get your self-worth from something like football, and then your career is over, what do you have left?

To each his own, so they say. To quote Chan "that's why Baskin Robbins has 31 different flavors", but I don't expect some kid who plays a game for a living talking down to working blue collar folks who truly support the country to a point of such exorbitant comfort that we can pay millions to football players, etc...

Those comments make me dislike him, but I would not expect a vast divergence among his contemporaries. It is an American epidemic right now.

Sammy has played in 80% of games in his career. How many first down catches has Mathews dropped? There is a reason Philly didn't want him.

To be technical, Sammy played in 77% of games in his career. And of those, he was actually healthy in about 50% (the 50% is purely subjective).

Sammy has played in 80% of games in his career. How many first down catches has Mathews dropped? There is a reason Philly didn't want him.

Neither did the Rams. And they were DESPERATE for a WR. And they had a spare corner in Gaines for Philly. And guess what? THEY DIDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER. Because they didn't want Matthews!

Solid, but not the player SW is.

You could say the same about Sammy.

Solid, but not as reliable as JM.

Neither did the Rams. And they were DESPERATE for a WR. And they had a spare corner in Gaines for Philly. And guess what? THEY DIDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER. Because they didn't want Matthews!

The Rams weren't desperate for a WR.

They have Woods, Austin & Cooper Kupp.

Here are the 2016 highlights that caused Eagles braintrust to go and sign Torrey Smith and Alshon Jeffery. In case you forgot, look for #81.

Yessssss!!!! We just traded a guy who never drops for a dropaholic!... -Tank-o-licious! :thumbsup:

Yessssss!!!! We just traded a guy who never drops for a dropaholic!... -Tank-o-licious! :thumbsup:

6 drops by Jordan. Noooooooooooo! We're doomed. He'll probably get cut before we leave Fisher. No worries.

But in those 8 games Sammy didnt play last year and the ones in the year before that, we could've used a receiver like Jordan.

#tanktalkisfortrolls

Edited by r00tabaga

Here are the 2016 highlights that caused Eagles braintrust to go and sign Torrey Smith and Alshon Jeffery. In case you forgot, look for #81.

I am not even sure what this video accomplishes

Did Sammy ever drop a pass.....because if you cant remember I will go back and point them out for you.

Love Sammy....but jeez

I'm not saying those all fall under this category, but several looked like the type of pass EJ used to make - bad timing putting receivers into dangerous predicaments. Some were absolutely horrible, but many looked like errant, poorly timed passes.

Edited by dulles

Matthews is a pretty good player. We'll have to see how well he does playing on the outside.

thought he would be mostly be playing slot rec ?

I think we are going to try to spread teams horizontally, not vertically

yep. until the box gets over stuffed. Then ya gotta go over the top.

Dennison knows this

So Anquan Boldin on the outside? I say no.

I dont think these guys are going to be used as we have considered Bills Football has previous.

Are you suggesting Boldin cannot run a sweet curl? : )

Jones will line up outside mostly I bet if they want to threaten deep.

and Bills will have to find a speedster somehow. Whether he is on the roster already or not.

Jordan Matthews!

:wub::P

:)

Go Bills!

and welcome to Buffalo

This guy is extremely productive....EXTREMELY productive. He has been in the league three years and his numbers are comparable to many greats. What the moves they just made say about this regime at the Bills is they are about productivity and not potential. So am I. I like it and think its an upgrade. Sammy was CONSTANTLY injured. I don't see that stopping. Best case scenario he has an absolute breakout year.. Then what? We pay him huge money and we're still not sure if he is durable. Jordan Matthews is an upgrade. I don't care how could somebody can be. I care how good they are and how productive they are. Matthews has proven he can be very productive three years in a row.