Welcome Aboard Jordan Matthews!

I don't see a thread actually welcoming him aboard, so I figured I'd start one.

Career
225 REC
2,673 YDS
11.9 AVG
78 LNG
19 TD

Solid WR entering his prime. Only one year older than Sammy. Go BILLS? :w00t::beer:

Edited by bobobonators

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy Watkins stats
Career stats
Year
Team
REC
YDS
AVG
LNG
TD
ATT
YDS
AVG
-
Career

Sammy who? Getting rid of the divas...I like it.... Ok, I'll go back to my little job now and get a life..

"To all the people that have a problem with me being injured you guys go out there and play this sport it's a 100% injury rate," Watkins' now-deleted Instagram comment said. "I'm not first or last person that's gone be injured difference from me and you guys y'all mad and I'm not get a life and goto work stop worrying about my job because I'm good on this end and forever will be losers most of you just wish to be in this position so continue working y'all little jobs for the rest of y'all lives since everyone once a response here go one have a blessed day." ~ Sammy

What a piece of trash. Sammy, very few will miss you

Sammy Watkins stats
Career stats
Year
Team
REC
YDS
AVG
LNG
TD
ATT
YDS
AVG
-
Career

Sammy who? Getting rid of the divas...I like it.... Ok, I'll go back to my little job now and get a life..

"To all the people that have a problem with me being injured you guys go out there and play this sport it's a 100% injury rate," Watkins' now-deleted Instagram comment said. "I'm not first or last person that's gone be injured difference from me and you guys y'all mad and I'm not get a life and goto work stop worrying about my job because I'm good on this end and forever will be losers most of you just wish to be in this position so continue working y'all little jobs for the rest of y'all lives since everyone once a response here go one have a blessed day." ~ Sammy

What a piece of trash. Sammy, very few will miss you

ha. it's sad b/c from day one 99.9% of Bils fans were 200% in on Sammy. He was going to be our star...until he wasn't. He never appeared to really fit in with this franchise (obviously mostly b/c of injuries).

"What if I told you...." 30for30 in 15yrs here we come!

Edited by bobobonators

Sounds like the Sammy we know except it does not belong in welcome thread.

Maybe it was not really him but his agent like last time.

Edited by Limeaid

ha. it's sad b/c from day one 99.9% of Bils fans were 200% in on Sammy. He was going to be our star...until he wasn't. He never appeared to really fit in with this franchise (obviously mostly b/c of injuries).

"What if I told you...." 30for30 in 15yrs here we come!

Nobody can be "200% in on Sammy" - it is his imagination.

The best ability... is availability.

Pretend you don't know Watkins exists. Matthews, Jones, Boldin seems like a solid top 3 WRs for an NFL squad to me. Let's say we end up with this:

Matthews: 890 yards & 6 TDs

Jones: 500 yards & 3 TDs

Boldin: 700 yards & 6 TDs

Conservative estimates based on JM and AB's prior 3 years and quite randomly the CBS fantasy projected outlook for Jones.

They combine to give us 2,090 yards and 15 TDs from our top 3 WRs.

Our top 3 WRs from last year gave us roughly 1,475 yards and 6 TDs.

A marked improvement just from what looks to be our WR corps' floor.

Right on... Good WR. Big target.

Pretend you don't know Watkins exists. Matthews, Jones, Boldin seems like a solid top 3 WRs for an NFL squad to me. Let's say we end up with this:

Conservative estimates based on JM and AB's prior 3 years and quite randomly the CBS fantasy projected outlook for Jones.

I love data! Even though emotion tells me Sammy is quietly jerry rice but just had a bit of bad luck Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

This is a good way to look at it. Good post. Sammy was essentially a non-factor last season so lets forget about him one second. Right now is our WR corps better than it was last season? I'd say yes, very much so.