Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Time for a DEEP cut.

I would bet you are a Iggy and Ramones fan. I crank garage type in my basement until my bride flicks the lights on and off from the hallway.I need to take some time to check out the white stripes and the group that did just like honey.

On 1/5/2018 at 6:58 PM, Buffalo716 said:

recorded this last night 

That's down! Have you ever been to New Orleans..awesome there. I've always wanted to see John Lee Hooker live,never had the chance..I'm a big van Morrison fan too.

Edited by Misterbluesky

30 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I would bet you are a Iggy and Ramones fan. I crank garage type in my basement until my bride flicks the lights on and off from the hallway.I need to take some time to check out the white stripes and the group that did just like honey.

That's down! Have you ever been to New Orleans..awesome there. I've always wanted to see John Lee Hooker live,never had the chance..I'm a big van Morrison fan too.

Unfortunately I have never been to New Orleans .

my father loves the blues and has seen everybody including John lee hooker so I think that's why I love it 

i can dig van Morrison

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Unfortunately I have never been to New Orleans .

my father loves the blues and has seen everybody including John lee hooker so I think that's why I love it 

i can dig van Morrison

Ever time I see you post now..first thing I will think of will be your pop and "I cover the waterfront". 

On 1/11/2018 at 10:01 PM, Misterbluesky said:

I am I’ve seen the ramones twice.

9 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

One hit wonder,  but I like this song. Brings me back to the care free times.

Another one

Excellent call on the butthole surfers.

Edited by joesixpack

I seriously only heard this song one time before tonight. Probably 10+ years ago listening to Sirius with a good friend driving to Vermont on a  ski trip.

The song itself is nothing special and yet it's great (are you still checking in The Dean?) . There's a line about a $5 cup of coffee at Starbucks that always stuck with me and it brought a smile to my face 2nite. Thought it was worth sharing. Warning: NSFW