Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shady was in the wedding. They are very close.

Yeah, that's why I posted those pics. The fact that they are tight, coupled with the fact that Shady is actively recruiting him and that the Bills are apparently in "preliminary talks" with Maclin, seems to indicate that the Bills would have a real shot at landing him. We shall see.

Yeah, that's why I posted those pics. The fact that they are tight, coupled with the fact that Shady is actively recruiting him and that the Bills are apparently in "preliminary talks" with Maclin, seems to indicate that the Bills would have a real shot at landing him. We shall see.

It gives me pause that no one else has reported on these "preliminary talks" since Schulz reported it around 4 hours ago. Edited by FluffHead

So what do we think the Bills could get him on: A 1-year prove it deal or a multiple years contract?

too many teams would offer him a multi year deal right now. He doesn't need to prove himself. He's excellent and has always been.

Pegula's jet heading to Omaha.......Airplane-Drawing-520x400.jpg....Exclusive picture by me.............copyrighted...... :rolleyes:

Thanks for this. The clarity of these kind of pictures are amazing these days. If you look close, at the fourth window from the left, you can make out Tyrod and Shady on board. They're making a big push.

I havent seen this posted yet but on NFL.com there is a video of Lesean McCoy saying he's been trying to recruit Maclin & that we "shouldnt be surprised if he ends up in Buffalo.". Here's the link to the interview if anyone is interested in seeing it: http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/0ap3000000813061/Maclin-to-Bills-Shady-says-Don-t-be-surprised

Grab him asap at 3 years 15 mil

I would like that. But, think it would be a shorter deal OR much more money per year for a longer deal.

I would lean towards shorter or front loading it.

Two years may even be a win, win.

Shady leading the charge in Maclin signing, deal will be in place within the next few days. #BillsFanatics

• Is that based on sources or just based on interpretation of the news from the day so far? Confused by the post.

1 reply0 retweets1 like
    Retweet

Close source said it's pretty much a done deal.

Edited by RobRyanFan

#BillsFanatics @BillsFanaticsBF

Follow

More

Shady leading the charge in Maclin signing, deal will be in place within the next few days. #BillsFanatics

Trust the Process‏ @AaronQuinn716 38m

•  

38 minutes ago

More

Is that based on sources or just based on interpretation of the news from the day so far? Confused by the post.

1 reply0 retweets1 like

Retweet

v1L7nVTq_bigger.png#BillsFanatics @BillsFanaticsBF

Follow

More

Replying to @AaronQuinn716 @BillsMafia518

Close source said it's pretty much a done deal.

Boom! We shall see. Fingers crossed.

I havent seen this posted yet but on NFL.com there is a video of Lesean McCoy saying he's been trying to recruit Maclin & that we "shouldnt be surprised if he ends up in Buffalo.". Here's the link to the interview if anyone is interested in seeing it: http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/0ap3000000813061/Maclin-to-Bills-Shady-says-Don-t-be-surprised

The clip was from what was supposed to be his charity softball game that turned into just a home run contest to keep from tearing up Frontier Field today.

Hopefully his prodding helps get a deal done.