Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly have considered this coming year as a throw away year....a move like getting Maclin helps this team greatly and balances the current and future focus that Coach Mc and Brandon Beane have discussed. Combined with getting Hodges, Maclin makes the Bills competitive with the 6 or 7 teams who have a legit shot at the wildcard.

Yep, there's no doubt that it's going on. It may not get done but they are talking.

They're definitely talking and there's definitely interest on both sides. Let's hope we can get those numbers right.

And am I the only one satisfied with O Leary as the #2 TE? He really had a solid year last year. Hope Blake or Logan Thomas can step up as 3rd teamers or ST.

DE depth concerns me but McD has been a Safety guru. Confident he has the right guys. We signed a ton of DB''s this off season.

They're definitely talking and there's definitely interest on both sides. Let's hope we can get those numbers right.

And am I the only one satisfied with O Leary as the #2 TE? He really had a solid year last year. Hope Blake or Logan Thomas can step up as 3rd teamers or ST.

DE depth concerns me but McD has been a Safety guru. Confident he has the right guys. We signed a ton of DB''s this off season.

If they got Maclin I would be ok with O'Learly and Logan Thomas backing up Clay

Our WR corp would be very good....good enough we could actually absorb injuries during the season.

One thing that does surprise me is that Chiefs fans are generally happy he's gone. Albeit they hated that he has been hurt the past couple seasons.

Oh and they want Barnidge

Edited by DJB

I think it's pretty fair to say this is serious at this point

It would be a great acquisition, but does it make sense from his standpoint. I'm a Taylor fan, but is our offense a much better fit for him than KC? I'm thinking there must be better opportunities out there for him.

It would be a great acquisition, but does it make sense from his standpoint. I'm a Taylor fan, but is our offense a much better fit for him than KC? I'm thinking there must be better opportunities out there for him.

He'd love TT deep ball.

Big play offense, friends that are bordering on family and a competitive offer would check a lot of things off any WRs list.

I don't believe that Ducasse belongs in anyone's lineup, nor do I think that he's one of their 9 best OLmen right now. If he ends up playing a meaningful role on the OL for this team, then the unit is in trouble.

The point isn't that they should've known what they were going to do come draft day, but rather that they shouldn't have been in a rush to sign competition for the WR4 and OL9 spots when there seems to always be depth players available in June.

Ducasse was an awful signing regardless.

And see above for my overarching point

I'm not picking here, but this appears more to the point you don't like the Ducasse signing regardless of where or when they got him, or so it appears. Fair enough, but I think it clarifies your argument a bit - or does so IMHO.