Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's reliable. We could certainly use him, especially if we want to be running the WCO next year we desperately need more players.

Shady leading the charge in Maclin signing, deal will be in place within the next few days. #BillsFanatics

• Is that based on sources or just based on interpretation of the news from the day so far? Confused by the post.

1 reply0 retweets1 like
    Retweet

Close source said it's pretty much a done deal.

That Bills Fanatics twitter account is usually right. They have a source somewhere at OBD and have had a few items well before they were reported.

With the exception of Zach Brown. They missed that one, but sounds like things actually did evolve throughout that odd process.

With the exception of Zach Brown. They missed that one, but sounds like things actually did evolve throughout that odd process.

i wouldn't say they missed. They reported that the Bills were interested in signing him to an extension. They were, but he chose another team. I do think that Whaley had more interest in signing him than McD, though. The initial report was out in January I think that they wanted to sign him and then it cooled off after McD arrived. Word was Zach didn't like what McD told him about how he would be used but money wasn't the issue. Edited by YoloinOhio

Shady McCoy CONFIDENT he can lure Maclin to Buffalo!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000813064/article/lesean-mccoy-confident-he-can-bring-maclin-to-bills

This would suddenly make that offense look dangerous, instantly give us one of the best WR duos, let's Zay ease his way into the offense and boy will Maclin and Watkins open up that field for Shady with less defenders in the box and allow him to dance all over it.

Shady McCoy CONFIDENT he can lure Maclin to Buffalo!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000813064/article/lesean-mccoy-confident-he-can-bring-maclin-to-bills

This would suddenly make that offense look dangerous, instantly give us one of the best WR duos, let's Zay ease his way into the offense and boy will Maclin and Watkins open up that field for Shady with less defenders in the box and allow him to dance all over it.

Maybe Maclin takes Sammy`s place. A lot think we are trading him. Ha.

Wow. 2017 is becoming very interesting. If this happens and we can land Barnidge or another safety we may have an outside shot at the playoffs.

I think we would be. If Shady,Sammy, Taylor and Watkins stay healthy? That offense will find a way to work and potentially be dominant.

The defense should get better off scheme and coaching change alone. We still have a lot of talent on D. This team has a legit shot and we add the best WR from an AFC rivals roster

Also, as I'm thinking, there's probably another tie to Maclin as a possibility: McDermott.

In Philly, the players who played for McDermott while he was an assistant coach and DC have raved about him, and both Shady and Maclin were drafted the same year that McDermott took over as DC. I wonder if there's any pull there.

Also, as I'm thinking, there's probably another tie to Maclin as a possibility: McDermott.

In Philly, the players who played for McDermott while he was an assistant coach and DC have raved about him, and both Shady and Maclin were drafted the same year that McDermott took over as DC. I wonder if there's any pull there.

also, David Culley is on the Bills staff as QB coach. He was his WR coach in Philly for 4 years and 2 years in KC.