The Crying Game: Consolidated thread for the downers

How you can say they have no one behind William/Dareus and Hughes while ignoring the fact that they just drafted Lawson and Washington last year is where I would suggest you're being negative just to be negative.

No, I just pulled up the roster and depth chart. I stand by what I've said. We are thin, especially in Front 7.

2006 - Williams

2007 - No DT

2008 - No DT

2009 - No DT

2010 - Troup, Carrington

2011 - Dareus, maybe Jasper

2012 - No DT

2013 - No DT

2014 - No DT

2015 - No DT

2016 - Washington

2017 - No DT

Washington had his snaps reduced as the year went on and was sitting at the end of last season.

Our DE starters are Hughes and Lawson, then street free agents.

The other evidence of this lack of front 7 depth is not being able to stop the run.

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2016 the Bills have been 22nd against the run of worse.

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, this has worked in the recent past. I think when CBF became a mod he made a "positive" thread and a "negative" thread, and it worked to some degree.

The "positive" thread only lasts until October.

Instead of making your own "look at me" thread in which you cry about everything Buffalo Bills, post here. Make TBD a better place. Thanks

How about a single consolidated thread for the "Kool Aid " drinkers like you. This board would be down to 2 or three unreadable threads if we did that. Save a lot of threads.

22 years. I was in middle school.

Elite morals, elite fandom go out the window at that point.

This is a 5-6 win team.

I'll be happy to take some action from you on that middle school boy! I'll lay $100 on over 5.5 wins. Show me the confidence of your written words by taking me up on that! Or was your post a meaningless shadow of this topic that you felt compelled to post on? The last sentence was rhetorical so there is no need to answer it, just answer yes or no about my proposed wager between us.

How about a single consolidated thread for the "Kool Aid " drinkers like you. This board would be down to 2 or three unreadable threads if we did that. Save a lot of threads.

we could do that.

Shots for everyone !!

It would be nice to have people with critical thinking skills dominate but I understand that those with no critical thinking skills will want to participate. My issue with this type is their constant bullying of the people who bring more to the table.

It would be nice if you followed your own wishes...

And it would be nicer if Bills fans didn't have Avatars of other teams players...

And it would be sweeter if Mods would temp suspend posters claiming to be a Bills fan that yet still insist on having another teams player as their Avatar...

And it would be even sweeter if we didn't have countless threads started about players who aren't Bills, never have been a Bill, and never were going to be a Bill...

And it would be nicer if Bills fans didn't have Avatars of other teams players...

And it would be sweeter if Mods would temp suspend posters claiming to be a Bills fan that yet still insist on having another teams player as their Avatar...

And it would be even sweeter if we didn't have countless threads started about players who aren't Bills, never have been a Bill, and never were going to be a Bill...

It is rather creepy isnt it?

Sounds like someone needs a safe space. Don't worry, the real games will start soon. We shall see who actually understands things soon enough.

I was going to change it but now that people are demanding things of me I will wait till the home opener.

You do realize that in not doing something demanded of you (that you were going to do for your own reasons), you're succumbing to peer pressure just as much as if you go along with something demanded of you?

Just sayin'

773571588957390120.gif

Funny, but sad. (And a great response....and funny.) I wish it didn't happen, but since it did, I wish he had landed on empty seats.

Jeez. Was anyone injured??? Or killed?

No details, but the folks he landed on did not fare well.

Do you mean like people that spew negativity about other posters who allegedly spew negativity?

How can people make negative posts about other fans, let alone start entire threads slamming them, and then claim to not be negative?

It's very strange.

this is why the shout box is so often terrible. Game days are the worst

No, I just pulled up the roster and depth chart. I stand by what I've said. We are thin, especially in Front 7.

2006 - Williams

2007 - No DT

2008 - No DT

2009 - No DT

2010 - Troup, Carrington

2011 - Dareus, maybe Jasper

2012 - No DT

2013 - No DT

2014 - No DT

2015 - No DT

2016 - Washington

2017 - No DT

Washington had his snaps reduced as the year went on and was sitting at the end of last season.

Our DE starters are Hughes and Lawson, then street free agents.

The other evidence of this lack of front 7 depth is not being able to stop the run.

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2016 the Bills have been 22nd against the run of worse.

been saying this for a while. Its a tough sell. Around Dareus we have nothing. Hughes either mailed it in last year or fell off that much. I'm inclined to say fell off.

Our DL as is with what is at LB and now razor thin at DB is going to mean we are terrible on defense next year as we focused the last two years on offense.

Jeez. Was anyone injured??? Or killed?

injured, I'm sure. killed, no.

Funny, but sad. (And a great response....and funny.) I wish it didn't happen, but since it did, I wish he had landed on empty seats.

No details, but the folks he landed on did not fare well.

right on, empty seats would of been a good thing.

:thumbsup:

I'll be happy to take some action from you on that middle school boy! I'll lay $100 on over 5.5 wins. Show me the confidence of your written words by taking me up on that! Or was your post a meaningless shadow of this topic that you felt compelled to post on? The last sentence was rhetorical so there is no need to answer it, just answer yes or no about my proposed wager between us.

Kool-Aid

if i remember correctly, i think the people that were rained on by a human being ended up walking away with minor injuries. i think the kid who fell lost his job and was sued because of it.

injured, I'm sure. killed, no.

right on, empty seats would of been a good thing.

SEE? It's Russ Brandon's fault! We should have had empty seats there! It's all on him!

:)

Why?

Because it fit your agenda on how to be a fan?

You're calling me a Kool Aid drinker? I hated Marv being named GM. I hated hiring jauron. I hated Doug Edwards and Dave wannstedt as D.C. I hated Fitz. I hated Schwartz being let go. I don't think tyrod will lead us anywhere. If we tanked this season on purpose, I would be ok with it. I hated all of those things, yet I didn't turn every thread into whining and crying about those things (although I remember blasting Fitz a lot during games, and I apologize if i went overboard) Yes, I liked Doug Whaley. If liking Doug Whaley makes me a Kool Aid drinker, I guess I'm a Kool Aid drinker. I think I'm one of the more rational posters here and try not to let my emotions get the best of me, although reading the same exact whining and crying posts by the same posters littered in every single thread tends to get the best of my emotions.

Edited by NewEra

You're calling me a Kool Aid drinker? I hated Marv being named GM. I hated hiring jauron. I hated Doug Edwards and Dave wannstedt as D.C. I hated Fitz. I hated Schwartz being let go. I don't think tyrod will lead us anywhere. If we tanked this season on purpose, I would be ok with it. I hated all of those things, yet I didn't turn every thread into whining and crying about those things (although I remember blasting Fitz a lot during games, and I apologize if i went overboard) Yes, I liked Doug Whaley. If liking Doug Whaley makes me a Kool Aid drinker, I guess I'm a Kool Aid drinker. I think I'm one of the more rational posters here and try not to let my emotions get the best of me, although reading the same exact whining and crying posts by the same posters littered in every single thread tends to get the best of my emotions.

Whaley was fired.

BRAVO!

It's OK to not love everything, but some people just seem to hate everything. Balance and perspective. If you disagree, do it intelligently and thoughtfully. Whining gets tiresome.

Whaley was fired.

This post exemplifies who you are as a poster. A negative troll. Thanks for the reinforcement

BRAVO!

It's OK to not love everything, but some people just seem to hate everything. Balance and perspective. If you disagree, do it intelligently and thoughtfully. Whining gets tiresome.

So tiresome. Guess I just need to use the ignore function to make it a better place.