The Crying Game: Consolidated thread for the downers

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills should never have gotten rid of Kurt Schultz in 1999, especially after I bought his jersey.

I hate LaBatts Blue,

Life sucks!

Have to agree on Labatt Blue. It does suck.

I like what McD has done here. He's a first time HC at any level so I know there'll be some missteps, but I haven't seen much to complain about. I'd have probably picked up Sammy's option, but I get why he didn't - and it was probably the right decision.

My only negative(ish) thought is that this is only the beginning and getting the Bills to a point where they are competing for a championship is a ways off. It'll take time. And a QB.

Instead of making your own "look at me" thread in which you cry about everything Buffalo Bills, post here. Make TBD a better place. Thanks

I think you just DID make a "look at me" thread" to justify your own whining about others' threads. Hypocrite.

The Bills have been bad for 20 years. How can you blame fans for being down on them? If they didn't make stupid decisions they would be good and we wouldnt have to complain about how incompetent they are. Just think of how great it will be once we have a good team. The 2030's are going to be amazing

It will work, it's just that 37 BBMB fugees will also start similar Crying Game threads, because their opinions are beautiful and unique snowflakes and should be treated as such.

Jimmy are you apart of the elitist posters? Are tour posts anymore contributing, informative, or of substance than any other? Post like the one you just put on the board are full of discrimination and vile ifnorance. Good job in letting everyone know who you are.

The Bills have been bad for 20 years. How can you blame fans for being down on them? If they didn't make stupid decisions they would be good and we wouldnt have to complain about how incompetent they are. Just think of how great it will be once we have a good team. The 2030's are going to be amazing

People will still be finding something to B word about....I am fairly confident of that

Jimmy are you apart of the elitist posters? Are tour posts anymore contributing, informative, or of substance than any other? Post like the one you just put on the board are full of discrimination and vile ifnorance. Good job in letting everyone know who you are.

What exactly is a elitist poster?

Edited by John from Hemet

Hahaha, I hope you're right...I was more or less just throwing a lil negativity fun on my post to keep on theme by saying it wouldn't work after I started with positivity and praise for NewEra and his OP hahaha. Seriously, hope this works as this board has been teetering on the line of unbearable for a bit now. Littered with people who would rather be right about being negative than actually root for the team or its players to win and succeed. Lots of Nostradamus like people around complaining about failures that haven't happened yet this next season given we are 6 months away from the first game still.

100 % wrong. Go back to your "We're doomed" people. 17 years of Pollyanna living

People will still be finding something to B word about....I am fairly confident of that

What exactly is a elitist poster?

Well aparently theres a group of posters that looks down upon a category of posters put in a group bbmb. Its kind of sad as there is an obvious faction of posters that believe they are better than the posters that migrated from the bbmb.

Yep. Just make the playoffs once. Not too much to ask for. The ones that don't knock OBD for anything don't seem to realize how irrelevant and a joke our team is outside of WNY. And I have found the recent vintage of this type were Whaley guys and EJ guys and don't like Taylor.

Well aparently theres a group of posters that looks down upon a category of posters put in a group bbmb. Its kind of sad as there is an obvious faction of posters that believe they are better than the posters that migrated from the bbmb.

Some of us actually posted on both boards I did under the same handle

Yep. Just make the playoffs once. Not too much to ask for. The ones that don't knock OBD for anything don't seem to realize how irrelevant and a joke our team is outside of WNY. And I have found the recent vintage of this type were Whaley guys and EJ guys and don't like Taylor.

So you actually consider yourselves the "true fans" and the ones that support the team in their efforts are actually not?

Again, some people can't grasp this, but the team has not won a Playoff game since 1995 now....

Stop getting on your high mountain of morals and judging fans for being negative. Pushing your unconditional love for this team on others that can look at things objectively.

The Bills are right back on their usual 6 win path. FA didn't change that, and neither did the draft.

So you actually consider yourselves the "true fans" and the ones that support the team in their efforts are actually not?

Not what I said. It's the ones who support the team to a fault-no criticism allowed- who feel they are the true fans. I thinks it's ridiculous.

Again, some people can't grasp this, but the team has not won a Playoff game since 1995 now....

Stop getting on your high mountain of morals and judging fans for being negative. Pushing your unconditional love for this team on others that can look at things objectively.

The Bills are right back on their usual 6 win path. FA didn't change that, and neither did the draft.

You think that people dont know when the last time the team made the playoffs?

Not what I said. It's the ones who support the team to a fault-no criticism allowed- who feel they are the true fans. I thinks it's ridiculous.

Its not the crit of the team and organization JM.....is is the ones that crit the team and organization and have something to say about the ones that dont feel the same way

Everone has a right to their opinion

7-9 probably. I remember that playoff game against Miami.

You think that people dont know when the last time the team made the playoffs?

Its not the crit of the team and organization JM.....is is the ones that crit the team and organization and have something to say about the ones that dont feel the same way

Everone has a right to their opinion

The poster Foxx, from the BBMB, posted a thread calling those who wanted Whaley gone chicken littles.

7-9 probably. I remember that playoff game against Miami.

The poster Foxx, from the BBMB, posted a thread calling those who wanted Whaley gone chicken littles.

Your talking about one poster amoung many.....i could easily point several poster's to you that are on the other side of that polarization

22 years. I was in middle school.

Elite morals, elite fandom go out the window at that point.

This is a 5-6 win team.

In your opinion this is a 5 to 6 win team.....even though we have not come close that that win/loss in the last 3 years

Your talking about one poster amoung many.....i could easily point several poster's to you that are on the other side of that polarization

In your opinion this is a 5 to 6 win team.....even though we have not come close that that win/loss in the last 3 years

Past 3 years 9 wins, 8 wins, 7 wins.

Lost Woods, Gilislee, Gilmore and Brown in FA.

Kyle Williams is almost done.

Same QB that can't get it done.

Rookie HC again.

Yeah im aware John. Im not saying its you, to the contrary. Your a levelheaded poster. Its those that think they are better than others simply because they have been a member of this board longer than others. It doesnt make their opinion any more relevant, filled with any more substance, or in general anymore thought provoking than a day one new poster.