The Crying Game: Consolidated thread for the downers

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of making your own "look at me" thread in which you cry about everything Buffalo Bills, post here. Make TBD a better place. Thanks

You sir I am sending a Christmas Card this year. Thank you and I hope this thread works (which it wont, but a guy can dream).

GO Bills!

Actually, this has worked in the recent past. I think when CBF became a mod he made a "positive" thread and a "negative" thread, and it worked to some degree. Was that last year?

Probably won't work this year with the all of the new people.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

Actually, this has worked in the recent past. I think when CBF became a mod he made a "positive" thread and a "negative" thread, and it worked to some degree. Was that last year?

Hahaha, I hope you're right...I was more or less just throwing a lil negativity fun on my post to keep on theme by saying it wouldn't work after I started with positivity and praise for NewEra and his OP hahaha. Seriously, hope this works as this board has been teetering on the line of unbearable for a bit now. Littered with people who would rather be right about being negative than actually root for the team or its players to win and succeed. Lots of Nostradamus like people around complaining about failures that haven't happened yet this next season given we are 6 months away from the first game still.

Hahaha, I hope you're right...I was more or less just throwing a lil negativity fun on my post to keep on theme by saying it wouldn't work after I started with positivity and praise for NewEra and his OP hahaha. Seriously, hope this works as this board has been teetering on the line of unbearable for a bit now. Littered with people who would rather be right about being negative than actually root for the team or its players to win and succeed. Lots of Nostradamus like people around complaining about failures that haven't happened yet this next season given we are 6 months away from the first game still.

Agreed.

The first game is in November?

I find it odd that the OP, who was a Whaley and EJ guy, and degraded anyone who liked Taylor, would start a thread like this. I was negative about Whaley and EJ, and guess what, they are gone. I like TT, at least for now and he is still there. Is the OP going to get behind Taylor now? I think we got a steal with Peterman too.

Littered with people who would rather be right about being negative than actually root for the team or its players to win and succeed.

yes, that's why we're negative. because we want them to fail so we can say, "told you so" to other anonymous posters on a message board.

Edited by Dirtbag

I find it odd that the OP, who was a Whaley and EJ guy, and degraded anyone who liked Taylor, would start a thread like this. I was negative about Whaley and EJ, and guess what, they are gone. I like TT, at least for now and he is still there. Is the OP going to get behind Taylor now? I think we got a steal with Peterman too.

You clearly don't know me if you said I was an EJ guy. At least know what you're talking about before spewing bs

I like tyrod. He's a good bridge. I don't think he'll ever win us a super bowl, even with a studly defense, hence me wanting a better QB. You're the guy that said our 2016 season was over after a week 7 loss and a 4-3 record, meanwhile saying TT is legit. Not sure that could even be possible, but you made it possible. That kind of negativity is emblematic of bbmb.

Edited by NewEra

I'm confused... so, this is not a thread for former IRA members with a thing for Jaye Davidson? No? ...I'm so outta here.

No, it's a thread for the folks that are doing a fine job of ruining a once great place to talk about our beloved Buffalo Bills