Gary Barnidge visited the Bills May 3rd

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a second TE who has averaged 67 rec 828 yds and 6 Tds the last 2 years.

He was like a poor man's Greg Olsen with the Browns a couple years ago. before they got Pryor and Coleman. They had no WRs and threw it to him all day and he had over 1000 yards and made the Pro Bowl.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Leroi just said Beane is working behind the scenes. FWIW

Okay and that would absolutely be against league rules of beane is helping us without being on our staff.

"Breaking News: In what seems to be a flub of paperwork, the Carolina Panthers have released Cam Newton and Luke Keuchley..."

Leroi just said Beane is working behind the scenes. FWIW

Leroi nailed the trade up for Zay Jones. He has more trust than anyone in local or national media as far as I'm concerned. And this is what I've been assuming was happening.

Edited by HappyDays

"Breaking News: In what seems to be a flub of paperwork, the Carolina Panthers have released Cam Newton and Luke Keuchley..."

LOL. You know I was thinking the same thing.

Leroi nailed the reside up for Zay Jones. He has more trust than anyone in local or national media as far as I'm concerned. And this is what I've been assuming was happening.

Leroi is the man(woman)!!!

If Kuechly were to be available and we don't get him I will kill myself immediately. If we do somehow manage to get the sexiest beast to ever live then I will be in his shadow every second admiring that beautiful, exquisite, voluptuous man ass.

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

Does he know anything about hockey? Maybe they can get a two-fer out of him.

And Bandits, and Amerks are considering moving out of Rochester. Mayby Pegs will buy the Bisons and they could use some direction. Put him in charge of all of it. It could be called "the Axis" if 3 teams or "Pegasus Sports" if more, w McDictator in charge.

New marketing slogan. "This is not our Waterloo" "Stalingrad was misremembered" "Don't open a new front in winter" "We never win in winter anyway" "Winter is overrated"

When will these guys learn bringing in all the guys from your previous team that that previous team does not want, never works. Ask Rex. And yet they all do it in all sports.

Just to show ea case is unique I will admit, aside from my negativity above, this TE does look like an outlier in my scenario and could really help the Bills.

There!, this board is kind of like a self help support group. Thanks.

Edited by cba fan

He's planning on taking a few visits. We will see if that changes or not.

McDictator will make him an offer he can not refuse.

He will not unlock the interrogation room until he signs. This TE has no chance going up against McChokehold.

Edited by cba fan

Will help a lot our passing game and red zone offense, our 2 TE set would be much better.

If TT suddenly finds the ability to see down field, sure.

Makes you wonder how Clay would respond to getting fewer targets though if Barnidge is also on the field.