Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a conspiracy I say.

The Bills met with Chad and told him they want him but only have 6 draft choices and that the Jets were going to draft him in the 4th round. They suggested that he feign injury and surgery so no one will draft him and that Chad will be signed within minutes of the conclusion of the draft.

Or not :beer:

None of the players are in the buildings still

None of the coaches

None of the front office staff

None of the owners are the same for the teams

Who remembers?

Everyone who follows NFL football remembers the great Jim Kelly. If you don't then you obviously don't know much about NFL history.

Don't like him at all but he has proven to be an idiot over and over again. That said, if he's there in the 7th or UDFA, I'd take him. It might finally be his reality check to grow up and he's not as good as he thinks he is.

Agreed, and I'd even go as far as taking him in the 6th. Mark my words, some team is going to draft this kid, and even with all his character issues and injuries, he's intriguing enough for a GM to scoop him up. I would be happy to give him a shot.

Agreed, and I'd even go as far as taking him in the 6th. Mark my words, some team is going to draft this kid, and even with all his character issues and injuries, he's intriguing enough for a GM to scoop him up. I would be happy to give him a shot.

No one will ever question Kelly's physical skills. It's just that he has too much of Cutler, Jeff George, and Johnny Hobbit d bag skills as well.

Again ! Let Chad grow as a person and a player as far away from this dump as possible !He can't even go have a beer with his friends here without being challenged to a fight or some kind of b.s ! I hope you do well Chad , but you know this place is no good ! Besides ,Philly is your favorite team! You wore their jersey when you won the National Punt ,Pass & Kick in your younger days !!Good luck from a fellow St.Joes grad !!

I have very little doubt that you graduated from St. Joe's. Go Crusaders! :)