Kyle Williams will return for 2017

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love, love, love Kyle but that is an awful statement about our defense. Rex was a joke. But this is great news.

Eh, I think it's more a testament to the awesomeness that is Kyle Williams. He has had no business being that good, for that long. He's just an incredible football player and one of my all-time favorite Bills.

Eh, I think it's more a testament to the awesomeness that is Kyle Williams. He has had no business being that good, for that long. He's just an incredible football player and one of my all-time favorite Bills.

I don't understand that comment.

Best player on the defense. This likely speaks well of KW's belief in McDermott and the team's intention to put a quality team on the field in 2017.

This, a gazillion times. Kyle wasn't sticking around for no stinking rebuild.

Best player on the defense. This likely speaks well of KW's belief in McDermott and the team's intention to put a quality team on the field in 2017.

I don't think the team ever thought any different than that.

Chris Brown

Verified account @ChrisBrownBills 17s18 seconds ago

More

http://Buffalobills.com has learned that Kyle Williams will be back for the 2017 season. #Bills

Great move. Still playing at a high level despite his age, and Dareus needs all the mentorship he can get.

Mentorship wont help that clown. You can take the kid out of the ghetto but cant take ghetto out of the kid.

I guess in the new America you can just say this kind of stuff. And if someone finds it inappropriate, they're just a "snowflake."

Yep, disgusting.

Once in a while, on here, you get a true look at a poster's character

I guess in the new America you can just say this kind of stuff. And if someone finds it inappropriate, they're just a "snowflake."

I'm with you wholeheartedly. Deeming people buzzwords like intellectuals, snowflakes, and nancy's on a football board crosses the line and it shows an inability to tolerate differing opinions without being demeaning. Disgusting in my opinion but I guess being a lifelong member of TBD gives you that leeway.

Yup. "Make America Great Again" has clearly been interpreted by some to mean "embolden the bigots."

I'm with you wholeheartedly. Deeming people buzzwords like intellectuals, snowflakes, and nancy's on a football board crosses the line and it shows an inability to tolerate differing opinions without being demeaning. Disgusting in my opinion but I guess being a lifelong member of TBD gives you that leeway.

Nancy.

Its the truth, sorry if it offends you.

It offends a lot of people because they aren't racist (not saying you are because of one post but it certainly is a racist post).

But you are right. No one outside of the ghetto smokes weed or drives fast. Maybe you should read up on some of the things that Dareus has been through. He has made his share of mistakes but he comes across as more mature than your post did.

Yep, disgusting.

Once in a while, on here, you get a true look at a poster's character

You have no idea the things that are said to me at work for being white. And my comments arent racist- its just like saying you can take the girl out of the trailer park....same thing- nothing racial about it. This guy has been nothing but a pain in the butt since hes been here. Ive worked with all walks of life all over the world and one thing im not is racist. Maybe if Dareus got his head out of his ass I would change my view- I dont see color, just someone who doesnt get it.

It offends a lot of people because they aren't racist (not saying you are because of one post but it certainly is a racist post).

But you are right. No one outside of the ghetto smokes weed or drives fast. Maybe you should read up on some of the things that Dareus has been through. He has made his share of mistakes but he comes across as more mature than your post did.

I know what hes been through. We have all been through stuff. My post isnt racist one bit-if people think it is oh well. Right to free speech is a great thing. Its only a matter of time he is suspended for a whole year. Edited by billsfan_34

You have no idea the things that are said to me at work for being white. And my comments arent racist- its just like saying you can take the girl out of the trailer park....same thing- nothing racial about it. This guy has been nothing but a pain in the butt since hes been here. Ive worked with all walks of life all over the world and one thing im not is racist. Maybe if Dareus got his head out of his ass I would change my view- I dont see color, just someone who doesnt get it.

I have a feeling things are said to you for a myriad of reasons

Ah, classic.

Mentorship wont help that clown. You can take the kid out of the ghetto but cant take ghetto out of the kid.

A-hole much?

Yolo here to rescue the Kyle thread!

@johnmurphyshow

Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott on getting Kyle Williams to come back "He has our type of DNA."

That's the kind of emphatic endorsement I'd like to see for someone like, say, TT for instance.