Kyle Williams will return for 2017

Chris Brown

http://Buffalobills.com has learned that Kyle Williams will be back for the 2017 season. #Bills

Great move. Still playing at a high level despite his age, and Dareus needs all the mentorship he can get.

As he should, Kyle is the man, Bills for Life!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes lazy and doesnt have his head on straight- and frankly if he was cut tomorrow I wouldnt care. This team is a perennial bottom feeder anyways. And lastly, not only African-Americans live in the ghetto. The same goes for many others in the NFL that cant seem to know when they have an amazing deal in life.

And slingin names at people makes you one then. Get over your righteous self.

Not once did I mention his color in my post.

Hopefully we'll find out what Dareus is made of this year with Waufle as the D-line coach, assuming no suspensions and he's healthy. John or Donald asked Kyle about Waufle's reputation as a tough coach and Kyle basically said, he's good with that because the coach is trying to make you the best player you can be. He also said if don't like that kind of coach, then you should look in the mirror.

The interview was a good listen. Kyle talked about the discussions he's had with McDermott and said he liked what he heard from the coach. He said McDermott talked about the process of getting better every day and how you have to make sure you stay on top of players and make sure you talk to them about the team and the process everyday. Kyle made it pretty clear that the motivation for new players isn't always as high as it should be or used to be for players.

I have no idea if he would come here or if we want him, but Chris Long said he's choosing not to re-sign with the Pats because he was too much of a bit player there and wants to get back to what he used to be. Maybe he's just past his prime and it's not how he was used that caused the dip in production. But since we have his old DL coach, and McD's scheme seems to prioritize DL, I saw a possible connection.

How do you calculate 53% of 11.1 million illegal immigrants as a net of 0? That is some fancy math you are using.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

Has it really come to this for you guys? The link you sent me backs up exactly what I said. I didn't say there are no illegal Mexican immigrants in the US. I said net immigration over the last decade is less than zero. Meaning there are less of them now than there were ten years ago. There are. Again, the link YOU SENT ME shows exactly that. And you can look anywhere to find that they commit crimes at a rate far lower than the general population. So to make this a priority of your administration (not to mention, allocating my tax dollars to pretty much a non-existent problem) is blatantly racist.

And yeah, I think Kyle Williams has some football left in him. Front seven could be decent if Lawson takes a big step and Ragland looks anything like he did in camp last year. Gonna be interesting to see what they do to fill Gilmore's slot. He's a goner, right?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Has it really come to this for you guys? The link you sent me backs up exactly what I said. I didn't say there are no illegal Mexican immigrants in the US. I said net immigration over the last decade is less than zero. Meaning there are less of them now than there were ten years ago. There are. Again, the link YOU SENT ME shows exactly that. And you can look anywhere to find that they commit crimes at a rate far lower than the general population. So to make this a priority of your administration (not to mention, allocating my tax dollars to pretty much a non-existent problem) is blatantly racist.

And yeah, I think Kyle Williams has some football left in him. Front seven could be decent if Lawson takes a big step and Ragland looks anything like he did in camp last year. Gonna be interesting to see what they do to fill Gilmore's slot. He's a goner, right?

"You guys", "your administration" -- Classic leftist, lumping anyone that does not agree with you into a pile. I did not vote for Trump, not a Republican, and I am not a racist. I live, work, and am friends with many people who are not white. I call a black man that I have known for over 30 years my Uncle.

Your logic does not work. Which does not surprise me, because leftist logic does not exist. Under your premise, if I went out an blew 100k of my companies money on booze and hookers 10 years ago, and only blew 50k of it last year it would be okay, because it is a net of 0? If you want to split hairs, a net of 0 is when 100-100=0, in your example and my example we are not dealing with 0.

The fact remains that there are ~5 million Mexicans here illegally. The fact that the immigration laws were largely ignored for the last decade makes no difference to me. I could care less whether they are violent criminals or not, they still broke the law to get here. It is quite simple.

And "your tax dollars" as if you are the only one paying taxes. I sure as hell did not cry about Obama spending my tax dollars to bankroll Iran for the next 50 years.

You might refrain from stereotyping someone in the future until you have enough information to form an educated opinion about them.

Edited by 255.255.255.255

"You guys", "your administration" -- Classic leftist, lumping anyone that does not agree with you into a pile. I did not vote for Trump, not a Republican, and I am not a racist. I live, work, and am friends with many people who are not white. I call a black man that I have known for over 30 years my Uncle.

Your logic does not work. Which does not surprise me, because leftist logic does not exist. Under your premise, if I went out an blew 100k of my companies money on booze and hookers 10 years ago, and only blew 50k of it last year it would be okay, because it is a net of 0? If you want to split hairs, a net of 0 is when 100-100=0, in your example and my example we are not dealing with 0.

The fact remains that there are ~5 million Mexicans here illegally. The fact that the immigration laws were largely ignored for the last decade makes no difference to me. I could care less whether they are violent criminals or not, they still broke the law to get here. It is quite simple.

And "your tax dollars" as if you are the only one paying taxes. I sure as hell did not cry about Obama spending my tax dollars to bankroll Iran for the next 50 years.

You might refrain from stereotyping someone in the future until you have enough information to form an educated opinion about them.

What do you mean you people?

And you're still not grasping what I am saying and what the numbers that YOU SENT ME show. To play along with your "booze and hookers" analogy, it would be like if over the course of the last 100 years, I in fact blew $100K on booze and hookers (like you said) but then within the last ten years the hookers actually started to give me some of my money back so that now, all told, I have only blown $90K on hookers and booze. Yes, I have still blown $90K on hookers and booze but within the last ten years, I have actually netted $10K from the hookers. Furthermore, there is no indication of me spending any more on hookers and booze. The hookers are sick of me anyway and are heading back to hooker land, where they originally came from. And MOST IMPORTANTLY, if you really wanted to recover your $90K, it would cost you tens of billions of, yes, your and my tax dollars to do so. I happen to live in an area of the country where illegal Mexican immigrants are in abundance and heretofore, this was never an issue. Nobody gives a s**t. They work hard and make great food. Yet steel mill workers in rural Pennsylvania have been duped into thinking illegal Mexican immigrants are a pressing issue facing them even though they've never even seen one.

I apologize for jumping to the conclusion that you were a Republican, even though every word of your post indicates you are. And for the record, I never said you were a racist. But yes, the idea that illegal Mexican immigrants are of grave concern to Americans everywhere, even in areas of the country where they don't exist (like where Donald Trump is from), is entirely a racist one.

And yeah, Kyle Williams.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

And you're still not grasping what I am saying and what the numbers that YOU SENT ME show. To play along with your "booze and hookers" analogy, it would be like if over the course of the last 100 years, I in fact blew $100K on booze and hookers (like you said) but then within the last ten years the hookers actually started to give me some of my money back so that now, all told, I have only blown $90K on hookers and booze. Yes, I have still blown $90K on hookers and booze but within the last ten years, I have actually netted $10K from the hookers. Furthermore, there is no indication of me spending any more on hookers and booze. The hookers are sick of me anyway and are heading back to hooker land, where they originally came from. And MOST IMORTANTLY, if you really wanted to recover your $90K, it would cost you tens of billions of, yes, your and my tax dollars to do so. I happen to live in an area of the country where illegal Mexican immigrants are in abundance and heretofore, this was never an issue. Nobody gives a s**t. They work hard and make great food. Yet steel mill workers in rural Pennsylvania have been duped into thinking illegal Mexican immigrants are a pressing issue facing them even though they've never even seen one.

I apologize for jumping to the conclusion that you were a Republican, even though every word of your post indicates you are. And for the record, I never said you were a racist. But yes, the idea that illegal Mexican immigrants are of grave concern to Americans everywhere, even in areas of the country where they don't exist (like where Donald Trump is from), is entirely a racist one.

And yeah, Kyle Williams.

MAGA baby. Get in the back!

Now I know you're kidding.

Tell us more about how you "know" illegal immigrants, so you're an authority. Continue to speak down to those poor rural Pennsylvanians because they didn't get no big city schoolin. It's working for ya! MAGA.

And you're still not grasping what I am saying and what the numbers that YOU SENT ME show. To play along with your "booze and hookers" analogy, it would be like if over the course of the last 100 years, I in fact blew $100K on booze and hookers (like you said) but then within the last ten years the hookers actually started to give me some of my money back so that now, all told, I have only blown $90K on hookers and booze. Yes, I have still blown $90K on hookers and booze but within the last ten years, I have actually netted $10K from the hookers. Furthermore, there is no indication of me spending any more on hookers and booze. The hookers are sick of me anyway and are heading back to hooker land, where they originally came from. And MOST IMPORTANTLY, if you really wanted to recover your $90K, it would cost you tens of billions of, yes, your and my tax dollars to do so. I happen to live in an area of the country where illegal Mexican immigrants are in abundance and heretofore, this was never an issue. Nobody gives a s**t. They work hard and make great food. Yet steel mill workers in rural Pennsylvania have been duped into thinking illegal Mexican immigrants are a pressing issue facing them even though they've never even seen one.

And yeah, Kyle Williams.

Assumption is the mother of all evil and your logic is full of assumptions. Therefore not logic.

Every word of my post indicates I am a republican. Really? So now not only are you a leftist, but you are Miss Cleo to boot? Hot damn.

I am pretty much a unicorn in the political spectrum. I have voted for both parties many times. I can honestly say I have never voted for a Bush or Clinton and I never voted for Obama or Trump. I generally vote for the lesser evil. In my opinion both parties are irreparably broken. This election I voted for a pot smoker, because even though I haven't smoked pot for over 10 years -- I used to partake quite a bit -- and hell if he did not know where Aleppo was, that was fine by me.

I strongly believe the founding fathers never intended this massive central government we now find ourselves with. I believe if people in Colorado want to legalize pot, they should be allowed to. If people in Utah don't, hey that is fine too. If California wants to legalize abortion-same thing, If Mississippi does not, hey that is fine as well. Ultimately if people actually understood why the 10th amendment exists, we would have 50 very unique places in this country. Lots of different perspectives and lots of different methods of getting things done. People would live around people they agree with, they would have more control over the government they lived under, and everyone would figure out what works a hell of a lot faster because there would be many experiments, many different methodologies, and many different results. If this actually existed, when the entire country needed to come together and find common ground, we would be able to. Instead of this polarized, nut job reality we find ourselves in today.

Edited by 255.255.255.255

Assumption is the mother of all evil and your logic is full of assumptions. Therefore not logic.

Every word of my post indicates I am a republican. Really? So now not only are you a leftist, but you are Miss Cleo to boot? Hot damn.

I am pretty much a unicorn in the political spectrum. I have voted for both parties many times. I can honestly say I have never voted for a Bush or Clinton and I never voted for Obama or Trump. I generally vote for the lesser evil. In my opinion both parties are irreparably broken. This election I voted for a pot smoker, because even though I haven't smoked pot for over 10 years -- I used to partake quite a bit -- and hell if he did not know where Aleppo was, that was fine by me.

I strongly believe the founding fathers never intended this massive central government we now find ourselves with. I believe if people in Colorado want to legalize pot, they should be allowed to. If people in Utah don't, hey that is fine too. If California wants to legalize abortion-same thing, If Mississippi does not, hey that is fine as well. Ultimately if people actually understood why the 10th amendment exists, we would have 50 very unique places in this country. Lots of different perspectives and lots of different methods of getting things done. People would live around people they agree with, they would have more control over the government they lived under, and everyone would figure out what works a hell of a lot faster because there would be many experiments, many different methodologies, and many different results. If this actually existed, when the entire country needed to come together and find common ground, we would be able to. Instead of this polarized, nut job reality we find ourselves in today.

What about if people in Alabama decided that interracial marriage should be made illegal? What if people in Texas decided that Latinos (born here or not) needed to register as such and wear armbands? All of that ok, in your book, so long as those decisions were made at the state level?

Edited by Coach Tuesday

What about if people in Alabama decided that interracial marriage should be made illegal? What if people in Texas decided that Latinos (born here or not) needed to register as such and wear armbands? All of that ok, in your book, so long as those decisions were made at the state level?

Definitely not. Federal law is absolutely needed. Both of the examples you provided are covered by the civil rights act, which is how federal law should be created. The examples I provided are not covered by anything that congress created.