Kyle Williams will return for 2017

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad he is coming back! He has been a force for us for so long! ESPN had the article about the best trades of all time for each team. Of course ours was Jim Kelly for a linebacker that initially chose the CFL over us, but trading Eric Moulds for a 5th round pick should merit an honorable mention. Moulds played 1 more season and did nothing spectacular. I really thought Kyle was a 2nd or 3rd rounder that year after watching him at LSU. I always loved the analogy they gave him in college, "He comes at you like a bowling ball full of butcher knives!"

You have no idea the things that are said to me at work for being white. And my comments arent racist- its just like saying you can take the girl out of the trailer park....same thing- nothing racial about it. This guy has been nothing but a pain in the butt since hes been here. Ive worked with all walks of life all over the world and one thing im not is racist. Maybe if Dareus got his head out of his ass I would change my view- I dont see color, just someone who doesnt get it.

Just because he's been a "pain in the butt" it shows that you can't take the ghetto out of him?

I'm sorry, Is he slinging dope? Selling rocks on the corner of Hamburg? Murdering people? Arrested for gun violations?

He's had a speeding ticket, marijuana ticket and usage issues, and been overweight and unmotivated. While also going through more hardships than many of us.

He may have the reputation for being lazy, and making some bad immature decisions (like most of us have), but in no way does he resemble a ghetto-stereotype, IMO.

Just because he's been a "pain in the butt" it shows that you can't take the ghetto out of him?

I'm sorry, Is he slinging dope? Selling rocks on the corner of Hamburg? Murdering people? Arrested for gun violations?

He's had a speeding ticket, marijuana ticket and usage issues, and been overweight and unmotivated. While also going through more hardships than many of us.

He may have the reputation for being lazy, and making some bad immature decisions (like most of us have), but in no way does he resemble a ghetto-stereotype, IMO.

But, he's black

A-hole much?

If speaking the truth and speaking freely makes me one, oh well.

That's the kind of emphatic endorsement I'd like to see for someone like, say, TT for instance.

Speaking the truth and speaking freely doesn't make one an Ahole. Speaking like an Ahole makes one an Ahole.

Hes lazy and doesnt have his head on straight- and frankly if he was cut tomorrow I wouldnt care. This team is a perennial bottom feeder anyways. And lastly, not only African-Americans live in the ghetto. The same goes for many others in the NFL that cant seem to know when they have an amazing deal in life.

Speaking the truth and speaking freely doesn't make one an Ahole. Speaking like an Ahole makes one an Ahole.

And slingin names at people makes you one then. Get over your righteous self.

Hes lazy and doesnt have his head on straight- and frankly if he was cut tomorrow I wouldnt care. This team is a perennial bottom feeder anyways. And lastly, not only African-Americans live in the ghetto. The same goes for many others in the NFL that cant seem to know when they have an amazing deal in life.

The right to speak and the right to vote are all you've got going for you. And that's not very much.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

LOL! Ferris Bueller was a righteous dude, too. I'm in good company, I guess.

Seriously, it would be better for you to bow out now before digging your hole any deeper. It's an indefensible and untenable position you hold.

Is this the ghetto in him?

LOL! Ferris Bueller was a righteous dude, too. I'm in good company, I guess.

Seriously, it would be better for you to bow out now before digging your hole any deeper. It's an indefensible and untenable position you hold.

I dont mind an unfair fight- its what people do on here. If they dont agree they pile on.

Ah trumps a racist too now, OK.

Well for one, of course he is. Perhaps he doesn't drop n-bombs but condemning a Muslim guy in Paris for wielding a sword and not killing anyone and then not acknowledging a crazy right wing white guy who shot and killed six people in a mosque 100 miles from our border (within the same week) is over the top, overtly, wildly racist. Playing up the issue of illegal Mexican immigrants as an imminent threat when net immigration from Mexico has been below zero for a decade now and they commit crimes at a far lesser rate than the general population- also wildly racist.

But that being said, I think the poster's point was more poking fun at the fact that Trump always insists he's the "least racist person you've ever known."

Really glad Kyle Williams is back by the way. It's a indication that they're not tanking, which is what I was hoping for.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Well for one, of course he is. Perhaps he doesn't drop n-bombs but condemning a Muslim guy in Paris for wielding a sword and not killing anyone and then not acknowledging a crazy right wing white guy who shot and killed six people in a mosque 100 miles from our border (within the same week) is over the top, overtly, wildly racist. Playing up the issue of illegal Mexican immigrants as an imminent threat when net immigration from Mexico has been below zero for a decade now and they commit crimes at a far lesser rate than the general population- also wildly racist.

But that being said, I think the poster's point was more poking fun at the fact that Trump always insists he's the "least racist person you've ever known."

Really glad Kyle Williams is back by the way. It's a indication that they're not tanking, which is what I was hoping for.[/quote

Ok 👌

Really glad Kyle Williams is back by the way. It's a indication that they're not tanking, which is what I was hoping for.

I knew you would understand, I didn't expect him to.

Come on gentleman take that politics garbage where it belongs. This site even has a spot dedicated to it, surely you know no one talking football wants to read through this back and forth of foolishness! Meatball is coming back for another year! Are you not entertained!?

Ok

I totally checkmated you and all you're gonna give me is an "OK?" Do you have any sort of rebuttal?

Come on gentleman take that politics garbage where it belongs. This site even has a spot dedicated to it, surely you know no one talking football wants to read through this back and forth of foolishness! Meatball is coming back for another year! Are you not entertained!?

I am thrilled. If McDermott can do something with this defense, they sign a safety for $6 million per and draft Corey Davis at 10, they could be decent. The schedule is a little daunting though. No Clevelands or San Franciscos at home.

Yup. "Make America Great Again" has clearly been interpreted by some to mean "embolden the bigots."

The only time my Filipino wife encountered racism in the US was two days after the election. A middle aged woman heard my wife talking in Tagalog on the phone and told her to go back to her own country if she can't speak "American." Sadly, I'm not making this up - she really said "American." My wife, btw, is an American citizen and speaks English fluently but happened to speaking to her mom on the phone.

Was the timing (2 days after the election) coincidental? Maybe, but we don't think so.

When I served this country in war, we soldiers used to say that we're all the same color: army green.

The only colors any Bills fan should care about are red, white and royal blue.

I totally checkmated you and all you're gonna give me is an "OK?" Do you have any sort of rebuttal?

No you didnt, I have just grown bored with it.

I am thrilled. If McDermott can do something with this defense, they sign a safety for $6 million per and draft Corey Davis at 10, they could be decent. The schedule is a little daunting though. No Clevelands or San Franciscos at home.

I'll believe it when the final cuts are made. I'm sure McDermott wants Kyle to be around. He's still a very good player and one of the main leaders of the team, but his salary is $8.3M, which is a lil steep for a 34 yr old DT. If the team can lower his cap hit for 2017 he may stick around.

What's more telling to me is that keeping Kyle for 2017 indicates that the Bills are planning to retool not rebuild in 2017.

If they were to release Taylor and not be able to sign a capable starting QB, they would have to go with a rookie or very inexperienced starting QB and that's not likely to end well for them in the W-L column in 2017.

I'll believe it when the final cuts are made. I'm sure McDermott wants Kyle to be around. He's still a very good player and one of the main leaders of the team, but his salary is $8.3M, which is a lil steep for a 34 yr old DT. If the team can lower his cap hit for 2017 he may stick around.

What's more telling to me is that keeping Kyle for 2017 indicates that the Bills are planning to retool not rebuild in 2017.

If they were to release Taylor and not be able to sign a capable starting QB, they would have to go with a rookie or very inexperienced starting QB and that's not likely to end well for them in the W-L column in 2017.

Not if he continues to be effective. He's earned it, that's his value for our team.

How do you calculate 53% of 11.1 million illegal immigrants as a net of 0? That is some fancy math you are using.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

Playing as an NFL interior lineman on either side of the ball for this long is simply incredible.

To do it at his level-- he's a freakish combination of strength, technique and discipline. A pro's pro if there ever was one.

So glad he is coming back.