Trump and Russia

12 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Does the fact that the Russian mafia steals bazillions from Medicaid in NY city and it goes unchecked mean Cuomo is colluding with Russians?

It does and what's really pissing off the left is that the Russians would collude with Trump and Republicans when the Dems thought that the Russians would be their exclusive and reliable collusion partners. 

On 3/6/2018 at 9:57 AM, ALF said:

Boris Johnson has claimed England could pull out of the World Cup if there is a proven link between Russia and the recent 'poisoning attempt' of a former spy.

Skripal, 66, and his 33-year-old daughter were exposed to what police said was an unknown substance in the English city of Salisbury. Both are still critically ill in intensive care.

"We don't know exactly what has taken place in Salisbury, but if it's as bad as it looks, it is another crime in the litany of crimes that we can lay at Russia's door," Johnson told the British parliament

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-could-pull-out-2018-12136429

Who cares.  It'd be a move in the right direction instead of supporting that faggotry game.

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

It does and what's really pissing off the left is that the Russians would collude with Trump and Republicans when the Dems thought that the Russians would be their exclusive and reliable collusion partners. 

They probably thought the commie connection was enough but commies eat their own.

14 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Does the fact that the Russian mafia steals bazillions from Medicaid in NY city and it goes unchecked mean Cuomo is colluding with Russians?

Is it because I do not live in NYC that I don't get this reference?

There is no Trump-Russia, there never was no Trump-Russia, there never will be no Trump-Russia.

I hope when this is all said and done that the king of this crap, Schiff, gets arrested for wasting America's time and money on this ridiculously false narrative.

But the left wing nuttery will continue because they are dishonest and don't care about Americans, only retaining their votes and spread the obvious lies about Trump that the American public see right though.

Edited by njbuff

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There is no Trump-Russia, there never was no Trump-Russia, there never will be no Trump-Russia.

I hope when this is all said and done that the king of this crap, Schiff, gets arrested for wasting America's time and money on this ridiculously false narrative.

But the left wing nuttery will continue because they are dishonest and don't care about Americans, only retaining their votes and spread the obvious lies about Trump that the American public see right though.

Well, just as long as you are being so objective, who could possibly argue with that?

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well, just as long as you are being so objective, who could possibly argue with that?

I am objective, no Trump-Russia collusion whatsoever.

You don't have to be a political hack to know the truth.

I never supported or voted for Trump, so I come at this as no right winger whatsoever. Just an American who is tired of wasted time and money on a subject we all know the answer to.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I am objective, no Trump-Russia collusion whatsoever.

You don't have to be a political hack to know the truth.

I never supported or voted for Trump, so I come at this as no right winger whatsoever. Just an American who is tired of wasted time and money on a subject we all know the answer to.

It doesn't seem proper to be so positive of your conclusion.  You may be tired but many millions of Americans are not as convinced.  If the Mueller investigation were abruptly ended, we would not all be happy.  You are certainly entitled to an opinion but keep in mind there are others of equal value.

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

It doesn't seem proper to be so positive of your conclusion.  You may be tired but many millions of Americans are not as convinced.  If the Mueller investigation were abruptly ended, we would not all be happy.  You are certainly entitled to an opinion but keep in mind there are others of equal value.

Only left wingers who hate Trump and want dirt him, no matter what the cost, will not be happy.

Trump-Russia was a witch hunt from the beginning and ANY American with brain knows this. You don't have to be a Republican, Democrat, Independent to see this.

Like I have said a hundred time, I didn't vote, support or even like Trump, but I KNEW the second this BS came out....... it is/was exactly that, Bullsh!t

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Only left wingers who hate Trump and want dirt him, no matter what the cost, will not be happy.

Trump-Russia was a witch hunt from the beginning and ANY American with brain knows this. You don't have to be a Republican, Democrat, Independent to see this.

Like I have said a hundred time, I didn't vote, support or even like Trump, but I KNEW the second this BS came out....... it is/was exactly that, Bullsh!t

Truth

22 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You may be tired but many millions of Americans are not as convinced. 

It is true that there are many Americans not convinced, they're called morons.

Though your "many millions" number is suspect.

19 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I certainly don't know that conspiracy can be proved.  It may not be provable and may not have actually happened.  But, then again, it may have occurred and may yet be provable.  There is waaaay too many Russia related events, contacts, pleas, indictments, and lies for any objective individual to say this whole investigation has just been a witch hunt.

A jurist would want to see all available evidence when Mueller's report comes out.  A lawyer would want to limit possible damaging evidence coming into view.  In my opinion  citizens should be jurists in this matter and not lawyers.

It is really immaterial that initially you didn't support Trump and your spidey sense told you that the story was BS.  Again, yours is one opinion.  Millions disagree with you.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I certainly don't know that conspiracy can be proved.  It may not be provable and may not have actually happened.  But, then again, it may have occurred and may yet be provable.  There is waaaay too many Russia related events, contacts, pleas, indictments, and lies for any objective individual to say this whole investigation has just been a witch hunt.

Mueller's probe isn't a witch hunt. It's needed. 

It just isn't investigating what you think it is. When that comes out, it's going to be really fun to watch heads explode trying to spin it. 

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

You will NEVER be happy while Trump is president.

And everybody's opinions aren't of equal value, because some are utter nonsense (even when delivered with a "well-mannered tone").

You have been completely shutdown in this thread with your shitheaded opinions that have nothing to back them up. So "keep that in mind" while you act like a pompous douchebag, you stubborn, stupid, silly man!

(that was fun!)

Edited by OJABBA

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Monday declared that the nerve-agent attack on a former Russian spy in the United Kingdom will “trigger a response,” adding that “clearly” Russia was responsible. British Prime Minister Theresa May said on Monday that it was “highly likely” that Russia was behind the attack, and she gave the Kremlin 48 hours to provide an explanation, or else “we will conclude that this action amounts to an unlawful use of force by the Russian State against the United Kingdom.”

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Monday declared that the nerve-agent attack on a former Russian spy in the United Kingdom will “trigger a response,” adding that “clearly” Russia was responsible. British Prime Minister Theresa May said on Monday that it was “highly likely” that Russia was behind the attack, and she gave the Kremlin 48 hours to provide an explanation, or else “we will conclude that this action amounts to an unlawful use of force by the Russian State against the United Kingdom.”

And to think Hillary sold them uranium!! You should be outraged gator!!!

1 minute ago, westside said:

And to think Hillary sold them uranium!! You should be outraged gator!!!

What horse crap. You are a right wing moron*

*Yes, that is redundant 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What horse crap. You are a right wing moron*

*Yes, that is redundant 

So you approve of colluding with the russians as long as it's a Democrat doing it?

Inquiry took one year. Summary took one page.

House Intel releases verdict in Russia probe: No collusion
by Byron York

Original Article

FTA:

In addition, the committee took issue with the intelligence community assessment of Russian motivations in the 2016 election. The committee agrees with the assessment that the Russians did, in fact, try to interfere — the findings cite "Russian cyberattacks on U.S. political institutions in 2015-2016 and their use of social media to sow discord." But the committee disagrees with the intelligence community judgment that Russian President Vladimir Putin specifically tried to help President Trump win the election.

ADDED: (no surprise).................

Nets Give Less than a Minute to House Committee’s ‘No Collusion’ Findings
by Nicholas Fondacaro

Original Article

Edited by B-Man

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Inquiry took one year. Summary took one page.

House Intel releases verdict in Russia probe: No collusion
by Byron York

Original Article

FTA:

In addition, the committee took issue with the intelligence community assessment of Russian motivations in the 2016 election. The committee agrees with the assessment that the Russians did, in fact, try to interfere — the findings cite "Russian cyberattacks on U.S. political institutions in 2015-2016 and their use of social media to sow discord." But the committee disagrees with the intelligence community judgment that Russian President Vladimir Putin specifically tried to help President Trump win the election.

ADDED: (no surprise).................

Nets Give Less than a Minute to House Committee’s ‘No Collusion’ Findings
by Nicholas Fondacaro

Original Article

What a complete joke. The American people hopefully will see how rotten to the core the Republican Party is that they will blow off an attack on our sovereignty with this snow job of a report. Just shameful

MICHAEL DORAN: The Real Collusion Story.

While the establishment press was singing in harmony with the Clinton campaign, a cacophonous debate erupted inside government. At the end of July, James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, said at a public forum that the intelligence community was not “ready yet to make a call on attribution” — not ready, that is, to attribute the DNC hack to Putin. Clapper was also unready to say that the intention of the hackers was to get Trump elected. The goal, he said, may simply have been “to stir up trouble.” When combined with similar comments by other intelligence officials, Clapper’s statements undercut Hillary Clinton’s efforts to brand Trump as Putin’s active accomplice.

Enter John Brennan. In early August, Brennan launched a personal campaign to force a consensus in support of Clinton’s propaganda. Before long, Clapper became his partner in this effort. They would succeed, however, only after the election — and then only by establishing an ad hoc and highly unorthodox intelligence-assessment team. To man the team, Brennan and Clapper handpicked a small number of analysts, tasking them with reaching a consensus before the inauguration of Donald Trump. The team, no surprise, did not disappoint. In January 2017, it produced the “consensus” that Brennan had been trying to orchestrate for the previous five months. By then, it was still useful as a propaganda tool against President Donald Trump, though it had arrived far too late to help Hillary Clinton win the election.

Of course, Brennan has never admitted his political motives. On the contrary, according to an in-depth Washington Post investigation (based on interviews with either Brennan himself or people very close to him), the CIA director claimed to be in possession of eye-popping intelligence reports about the DNC hack. These reports supposedly “captured Putin’s specific instructions on the operation’s audacious objectives — defeat or at least damage the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, and help elect her opponent, Donald Trump.” Yet even if this intelligence trove actually did exist and truly did convince the CIA director, it obviously did not have the same persuasive impact on his colleagues, as evidenced by Brennan’s failure to deliver a consensus assessment of Putin’s motives.

This is a lengthy piece, and with a little effort I think Doran could (and should!) make it book-length.

But you should still read the whole thing. -- Stephen Green

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/291179/

This is a good sign 

MOSCOW — The United States and two major European allies on Thursday formally backed Britain’s claims of likely Russian links to a chemical toxin attack against a former spy, calling it the “first offensive use of a nerve agent” in Europe since World War II.

The joint statement from the leaders of France, Germany, the United States and Britain signaled another step in mounting international pressure on Russia over apparent ties to the assault.

The statement said the four nations shared the view of British investigators of Russian ties to last week’s attack against a former double agent and his daughter

There was no “plausible alternative explanation,” the statement added, noting that Russia’s “failure to address the legitimate request by the U.K. government further underlines its responsibility.”

“It is an assault on U.K. sovereignty and any such use by a state party is a clear violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention and a breach of international law,” said the statement, released by the office of the British prime minister.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russia-to-respond-very-soon-to-british-decision-to-expel-its-diplomats/2018/03/15/89e27b4a-2839-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html?utm_term=.5259743ba374

Cartoon by Tom Stiglich -

By the way did anyone else laugh, reading Gator's posts above ?

(Standard, reflex) criticism of Trump for no response "himself".................and then 4 minutes later praising the U.S. (and others) response ?.....................:lol:

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another collusion talking point bites the dust. Can't wait to see how this is spun as being pro Russia...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/trump-administration-sanctions-russians-for-interfering-in-2016-elections.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

But I thought the Russian thing was a hoax??? 

Oh well

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another collusion talking point bites the dust. Can't wait to see how this is spun as being pro Russia...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/trump-administration-sanctions-russians-for-interfering-in-2016-elections.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Hey, whaddaya know.  They investigated, and THEN sanctioned.

• Like (+1) 1