Trump and Russia

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another collusion talking point bites the dust. Can't wait to see how this is spun as being pro Russia...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/trump-administration-sanctions-russians-for-interfering-in-2016-elections.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Well, Putin himself isn't sanctioned, so clearly these sanctions are a ruse to give 45 cover to give Vlad THREE scoops the next time they are at either aninternational summit or catching a private fashion show at Mar-a-lago from Melania.

How's that? :P

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Well, Putin himself isn't sanctioned, so clearly these sanctions are a ruse to give 45 cover to give Vlad THREE scoops the next time they are at either aninternational summit or catching a private fashion show at Mar-a-lago from Melania.

How's that? :P

He called Justin Trudeau stupid. Can you ever imagine him saying that about Putin? 

No, neither can I. 

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He called Justin Trudeau stupid. Can you ever imagine him saying that about Putin? 

No, neither can I. 

Justin Trudeau IS stupid.

Vladimir Putin is a lot of things, many of them bad, but only you, and people of your (lack of) intellect, would say that one of them is that he's stupid.

Just now, Taro T said:

Justin Trudeau IS stupid.

Vladimir Putin is a lot of things, many of them bad, but only you, and people of your (lack of) intellect, would say that one of them is that he's stupid.

Ok! Insulting our allies, but being very careful to not make a murderous tyrant feel he is doing anything wrong. 

I think I know who is stupid 

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ok! Insulting our allies, but being very careful to not make a murderous tyrant feel he is doing anything wrong. 

If you're looking in a mirror, you've found him.  If not, as with most every other subject, you are very likely wrong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Taro T said:

If you're looking in a mirror, you've found him.  If not, as with most every other subject, you are very likely wrong.

I'm not the Trumpbot. That would be you and the rest of the below normal intelligence crowd of deplorables 

Note on those sanctions: Trump is admitting it is no hoax and that a crime was committed. Anyone involved in helping the Russians then is obviously in serious criminal trouble. 

But the sanctions  put on those Mueller has already indicted are pretty weak. 

In fact, the steel and aluminum tariffs were more severe against our friends than what Trump did against our enemies. 

Who is Trump really working for? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Note on those sanctions: Trump is admitting it is no hoax and that a crime was committed. Anyone involved in helping the Russians then is obviously in serious criminal trouble. 

But the sanctions  put on those Mueller has already indicted are pretty weak. 

In fact, the steel and aluminum tariffs were more severe against our friends than what Trump did against our enemies. 

Who is Trump really working for? 

Image result for crazy russian conspiracy gif

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'm not the Trumpbot. That would be you and the rest of the below normal intelligence crowd of deplorables 

When you can't spell or use proper grammar and rarely are able to put a coherent sentence together, it's just a tad ironic that you have the nerve to call anyone else "below normal intelligence". You have the rare distinction of being an extremely ignorant person that is also extremely partisan and led easily by your masters. All the time you have been posting here I can honestly say I haven't seen one redeemable trait that could be attributed to you. You are the poster child for retroactive abortion.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trudeau is so stupid, he won't know it's an insult.

And so what, it's Can A da !!!   :D

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

When you can't spell or use proper grammar and rarely are able to put a coherent sentence together, it's just a tad ironic that you have the nerve to call anyone else "below normal intelligence". You have the rare distinction of being an extremely ignorant person that is also extremely partisan and led easily by your masters. All the time you have been posting here I can honestly say I haven't seen one redeemable trait that could be attributed to you. You are the poster child for retroactive abortion.

Shut up stupid 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Usually Putin gets 99.8 percent

i miss the shortwave era when we’d hear all the Commie propaganda, now we just have Don Lemon.

If you were going to manufacture a number that shows you won by a large margin, but don't want people to think the election is rigged.  I would also say 72 or 73%.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

If you were going to manufacture a number that shows you won by a large margin, but don't want people to think the election is rigged.  I would also say 72 or 73%.

Cubs and North Korea always came in with 99+ for fearless leader reelection

radio moscow would boast every night of

no unemployment

no starvation

no alcohol or drug addiction

sounded like a great place

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Cubs and North Korea always came in with 99+ for fearless leader reelection

radio moscow would boast every night of

no unemployment

no starvation

no alcohol or drug addiction

sounded like a great place

Just how successful were those Cubs?

Yup 

Retired Army general: Trump 'serious threat to US national security'

2 days ago - Retired four-star Army general: Trump, 'under the sway of Putin,' threatens national security.... A retired four-star Army general said that he thinks President Trump is a “serious threat to US national security” because the president "is refusing to protect vital US interests ...

13 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I typed in Cuba and it stuck and then changed to Cubs on tranmission

talk about repression

preased Done to make sure before posting this time....

Either that or the "a" is next to the "s" on your keyboard and you simply hit the wrong key. Now, please explain the part in red above.

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Either that or the "a" is next to the "s" on your keyboard and you simply hit the wrong key. Now, please explain the part in red above.

You can type and submit reply, or press the Done button on your iPhone screen after typing for a locked final review before sending

I have had it change on me many times if I send without Done, the iPhone will sometimes autocorrect during your typing without telling you.

I’m usually very careful on spelling but not driven

best to Done if it is vital to be perfect 

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

You can type and submit reply, or press the Done button on your iPhone screen after typing for a locked final review before sending

I have had it change on me many times if I send without Done, the iPhone will sometimes autocorrect during your typing without telling you.

I’m usually very careful on spelling but not driven

best to Done if it is vital to be perfect 

Preased to see that you have standards.

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Preased to see that you have standards.

I have to write and edit expert reports for lawyers and such, so business English is important.

I do not enjoy finding simple errors on the front pages of newspapers, 2 last week for Canadian papers....

the internet is less strict but still usually a concern.

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I have to write and edit expert reports for lawyers and such, so business English is important.

I do not enjoy finding simple errors on the front pages of newspapers, 2 last week for Canadian papers....

the internet is less strict but still usually a concern.

I was busting your balls over repeating your use of "preased".