Trump and Russia

You have some good points but it is all speculation regarding what Hillary might have done. She would have had to pivot far from the far left to let us gain the upper hand as it pertains to energy. As I see it our issues with supplying Europe with natural gas is obviously the transportation challenge. If/when we get that figured out we'll either be calling the shots or face war with Russia.

Clinton wouldn't have had to pivot at all to move right. And re: energy, we're already one of the top producers. What benefit to the American people does flexing our reserves on the rest of the world confer? I'd much rather decrease our dependence on imports.

Racist? -For alluding to a popular mainstream movie? -LAME. -Even for you.

What I am, (like many Americans) is stuck between the boorish, servile, thugs on the far right, and the pandering political pimps of the far left.

Trump, while on the campaign trail, rang the dinner bell for Russia, Assange, and anyone else who wanted to swing an axe at the USA... Once elected, he further damaged his credibility by firing the FBI director looking into the breadth of their involvement...

But lets say all that is innocent, -Why all the LIES? DT Jr. said he met with the reporter to discuss Orphans. -LIE.... Flynn LIED about conversations with a Russian Ambassador, Jeff Sessions LIED to the Senate Judiciary Committee about meetings with Russians... How can anyone trust a single word this administration, or it's surrogates say?

Edited by #34fan

Racist? -For alluding to a popular mainstream movie? -LAME. -Even for you.

What I am, (like many Americans) is stuck between the boorish, servile, thugs on the far right, and the pandering political pimps of the far left.

Trump, while on the campaign trail, rang the dinner bell for Russia, Assange, and anyone else who wanted to swing an axe at the USA... Once elected, he further damaged his credibility by firing the FBI director looking into the breadth of their involvement...

But lets say all that is innocent, -Why all the LIES? DT Jr. said he met with the reporter to discuss Orphans. -LIE.... Flynn LIED about conversations with a Russian Ambassador, Jeff Sessions LIED to the Senate Judiciary Committee about meetings with Russians... How can anyone trust a single word this administration, or it's surrogates say?

Racist for alluding to racism, you moron.

Racist for alluding to racism, you moron.

:lol: So now you're a racist just for alluding to a movie where racism was one of the themes!

So sad to see you like this, Tom..

Edited by #34fan

no one defines hate, intolerance and ignorance better then the left

The Democrats are one of the most diverse, open, inclusive and educated organizations in the country, if not the world. Trump's party, not so much

jesus now there is coffee all over my !@#$ing keyboard

HEATHER MALLICK: Why I Abandoned The Left: The hardliners can be so exhausting. They have purges. They murder their darlings, they shun their own.

They’re awful people. They’re often mentally ill, and acting out their problems through politics, which ensures that they lack all proportion.

NEITHER THE FIRST NOR THE LAST: I Was A High School Student ‘Feeling the Bern.’ Then the Left Turned Me Into A Trump Supporter.

To be fair, it wasn't "one of the themes", it was the theme of the movie.

Aging was also a prominent theme.. As was Anti-Semitism...... I think you & Tom got bored half-way and opted for the directors cut of "Magic Mike".

Jared Kushner father is in jail in part for witness tampering, and wow, what a story

The federal witnesses he had attempted to retaliate against were his sister and brother-in-law, who were cooperating with that same investigation. Kushner paid a prostitute $10,000 to lure his brother-in-law to a motel room at the Red Bull Inn in Bridgewater to have sex with him. A hidden camera recorded the activity, and Kushner sent the lurid tape to his sister, making sure the tape arrived on the day of a family party.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/11/time-pay-attention-jared-kushner/

Ok, well, then yes I can understand that Jared might very well be behind the WH leaks of late because he knows he is in so much trouble for not disclosing his meetings where he attempted to set up a secret back channel with Russia to avoid our government from finding out. Outing his stupid brother in law (Don Jr.) is just how things work in this family.

Well now!

@NBCNews

EXCLUSIVE: Former Soviet counter-intelligence officer attended meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and Russian lawyer http://nbcnews.to/2tThanw

@Billbrowder

Huge development in the Veselnitskaya/Trump Jr story. Russian GRU officer Rinat Akhmetshin was also present.

and who let those people in this country? Obuma and his piece of crap AG, Lynch, set up if there ever was one

Well now!

@NBCNews

EXCLUSIVE: Former Soviet counter-intelligence officer attended meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and Russian lawyer http://nbcnews.to/2tThanw

@Billbrowder

Huge development in the Veselnitskaya/Trump Jr story. Russian GRU officer Rinat Akhmetshin was also present.

in your own words with the little intelligence you have what does this mean? Why is this a development?

You are too afraid to reply and no one takes you seriously when all you do is 140 or less on your 60 or less IQ. #hashtag

Yeah it's Obama's fault.

you realize that you're replying to someone who was mocking this right? Mocking a mocked means you got trolled

Well now!

@NBCNews

@Billbrowder

I never realized that the Russians have former Soviet counter-intelligence officers running their adoption agencies. Good thing Don Jr. uncovered this plot to infiltrate the U.S. with baby Manchurian Candidates.

I never realized that the Russians have former Soviet counter-intelligence officers running their adoption agencies.

Really? They were the ones with the domestic and international contacts and access to funds. They ended up running most of the post-Soviet economy. You think random babushkas out of Sverdlov opened adoption agencies?

Really? They were the ones with the domestic and international contacts and access to funds. They ended up running most of the post-Soviet economy. You think random babushkas out of Sverdlov opened adoption agencies?

Just shows how sickening Putin is that he would hold up children getting adopted over sanctions on his criminal enterprise

Trump sure has some nice friends

You are too afraid to reply and no one takes you seriously.

you realize that you're replying to someone who was mocking this right? Mocking a mocked means you got trolled

Pot meet kettle. With all due respect, choke on my dick.

Well now!

@NBCNews

@Billbrowder

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Putin himself was either there, or tied-in by conference call... This just gets worse and worse.

Edited by #34fan