Trump and Russia

This topic is leaking into 20 threads.

My question now echoes from Watergate, "What did the president know and when did he know it?"

Also want more info on what Flynn discussed and what is the nature of the Trump campaign contacts with Russian intel. I might have contacted Russian intel when I picked up my rental car today.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/chaffetz-leaks-michael-flynn-235079

House of reps will not investigate Trump Russia connection with all the national security issues involved, but it will investigate who leaked the info that clown Flynn was talking with out enemies that interfered in our election. Almost criminal, imo

Still waiting on proof of russia "hacking" the election.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/chaffetz-leaks-michael-flynn-235079

House of reps will not investigate Trump Russia connection with all the national security issues involved, but it will investigate who leaked the info that clown Flynn was talking with out enemies that interfered in our election. Almost criminal, imo

The '80s called, they want their foreign policy back.

Still waiting on proof of russia "hacking" the election.

So you don't trust the 17 intelligence agencies that say they did, ok, then don't believe. I guess Flynn was fired for nothing then

The '80s called, they want their foreign policy back.

Now we are building walls instead of getting them torn down

So you don't trust the 17 intelligence agencies that say they did, ok, then don't believe. I guess Flynn was fired for nothing then

Now we are building walls instead of getting them torn down

There is no problem with Russia. Industrial complex would love a dust up with Russia and the rest of the globalist NWO dirtbags love to derail Trump anyway they can. End of story.

Please provide specific links to specific instances of specific hacking provided by said agencies. Thanks.

I can't, I'm just going on what the intelligence agencies said. So Flynn left for no reason?

There is no problem with Russia. Industrial complex would love a dust up with Russia and the rest of the globalist NWO dirtbags love to derail Trump anyway they can. End of story.

So its a conspiracy inside the intel community?

I can't, I'm just going on what the intelligence agencies said. So Flynn left for no reason?

OK, so you're taking the word of people who are unelected, unaccountable, pro-regime-change and who PREVIOUSLY were villains for "influencing the election."

And you're doing it without any verifiable proof.

Got it.

DCTom-bot, please.

This Russian story/narrative sounds like an episode of 24 where the Russians are set up as the bad guys but aren't and it is revealed around episode 8, that the bad guys are somebody else entirely.

This It's the terrible Russians "story" has always smelled.

OK, so you're taking the word of people who are unelected, unaccountable, pro-regime-change and who PREVIOUSLY were villains for "influencing the election."

Got it.

DCTom-bot, please.

Oh, it was only one agency involved in the election influencing, this is 17 agencies. How can you get 17 agencies to agree on anything? You think I'm an idiot for listening to the collective voice of the intelligence agencies? Good! Proves my point about a lot of name calling on this board

This Russian story/narrative sounds like an episode of 24 where the Russians are set up as the bad guys but aren't and it is revealed around episode 8, that the bad guys are somebody else entirely.

Yes, let's look to a tv show for clairvoyance :doh:

This topic is leaking into 20 threads.

My question now echoes from Watergate, "What did the president know and when did he know it?"

Also want more info on what Flynn discussed and what is the nature of the Trump campaign contacts with Russian intel. I might have contacted Russian intel when I picked up my rental car today.

If you repeat a lie enough, people will believe it.

The bad guys are domestic wanting to neuter the republic.

Got it.

DCTom-bot, please.

And Trump. He also said Russia did the hacking after reviewing the evidence.