Trump and Russia

Trump said during the campaign that if I voted for Hillary, I'd be stuck with a criminal president under constant federal investigation from day one.

Turns out he was right. I voted for Hillary and I'm stuck with a criminal president under constant federal investigation since day one.

That's funny right there. That'd be a good one

For Decades the U.S.meddled in the political affairs of other countries... Toppling and elevating regimes at our leisure... It's a dose of our own Medicine.

Couple that with the fact that DT openly ASKED FOR RUSSIAN ASSISTANCE in a speech! :lol:

Well, he got what he wanted... LOL -Not Russia's fault that we're idiots.

Edited by #34fan

The electoral college process makes our system ridiculously EASY to f___ with.... A good operative just need focus on TX, OH, and FL, and you're half way there... The EC needs to go immediately.

Without the electoral college why would a candidate ever care about, or visit, any other state but NY, CA, TX and FL? Why do you want to disenfranchise a huge swath of the population? Do you really want to leave the matters of governance soley to NY, CA? Because that's what would happen.

Without the electoral college why would a candidate ever care about, or visit, any other state but NY, CA, TX and FL? Why do you want to disenfranchise a huge swath of the population? Do you really want to leave the matters of governance soley to NY, CA? Because that's what would happen.

No joke.

If you think political tensions are high now, just wait for the fallout after the entire middle of the country is entirely and permanently disenfranchised.

Didn't Frump speak out against the electoral college?

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012

LOL, Those are pretty much the only states they care about NOW!

As the US becomes more populous, the strangle-hold the "big" states have on the process is diminished....

Every vote should count... If it did, we wouldn't be taking in the circus we currently have now.

There is very little doubt in my mind that all of this ridiculousness is just further alienating the left from most Americans. They just can't learn their lesson. After losing the house, senate, presidency, and most of the state governorships and legislatures they just double, triple, quadruple down. It isn't working, their message doesn't resonate. So in the absence of a message, they are trying desperately to just create noise and "resist". People don't buy it. 2018 will be a bloodbath for them.

Don't get me wrong, as an independent I believe BOTH sides are FOS!.. -I just want a process that doesn't let the hackers, and Assanges of the world determine the outcome.

I'd also like it if Trump's SPOILED ROTTEN KIDS stayed the f___ out of world affairs....

Don't get me wrong, as an independent I believe BOTH sides are FOS!.. -I just want a process that doesn't let the hackers, and Assanges of the world determine the outcome.

So your idea to protect the American electoral process from "hackers" and "Assanges" is to fundamentally change the American electoral process, disenfranchising millions of Americans in the process?

That's like saying you're worried your house is going to be robbed so your solution is to burn it to the ground first.

No joke.

If you think political tensions are high now, just wait for the fallout after the entire middle of the country is entirely and permanently disenfranchised.

So making all votes equal will disenfranchise the middle of the country? Thats funny

It's all Obama's fault.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/12/grassley-probing-how-russian-lawyer-got-into-us-after-visa-denial.html

Grassley wrote the departments saying Veselnitskaya had been granted parole to enter the U.S. sometime in 2015, but her parole expired in January 2016, months before the Trump Jr. meeting.

Grassley noted on “Fox & Friends” that Veselnitskaya’s movements – approved or otherwise – in the U.S. occurred during the Obama administration’s watch.

“And if there’d been enforcement of the immigration laws she wouldn’t have been in the country,” he said. “The other thing, if she was representing a foreign government…she wasn’t registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act as well.”

---------------

http://www.businessinsider.com/house-republicans-and-democrats-scrambling-to-overcome-a-procedural-issue-holding-up-russia-sanctions-2017-7

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-WI) speaks during his weekly press conference on Capitol Hill in Washington

US House Speaker Paul Ryan on Wednesday said he wants to move a strong bill regarding sanctions on Russia as quickly as possible bill but that the legislation still faces procedural and policy hurdles.

"Right now, we have a procedural issue," and Republicans are working with Democrats regarding sending the bill back to the Senate, Ryan told reporters at a news conference. "There are some policy issues with respect to making sure that we don't actually inadvertently help Russian oligarchs and oil firms."

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

...Is what happened nine months ago....

This is just not true not matter how you try to spin it. Saying it's true only shows how little you understand the constitution and the American electoral process itself.

And I'll point it out again, if you're worried someone is going to rob your house do you think it's best to burn your house to the ground first? Is that an effective solution to the potential problem?

Of course not. But it's what you're suggesting.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

It's all Obama's fault.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/12/grassley-probing-how-russian-lawyer-got-into-us-after-visa-denial.html

Grassley wrote the departments saying Veselnitskaya had been granted parole to enter the U.S. sometime in 2015, but her parole expired in January 2016, months before the Trump Jr. meeting.

Grassley noted on “Fox & Friends” that Veselnitskaya’s movements – approved or otherwise – in the U.S. occurred during the Obama administration’s watch.

“And if there’d been enforcement of the immigration laws she wouldn’t have been in the country,” he said. “The other thing, if she was representing a foreign government…she wasn’t registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act as well.”

So she's some sleazy woman who overstayed her welcome.... I've known one or two of those :)

How is she responsible for Trump & co. repeatedly LYING to inquiries? -That's what's troublesome... The hardcore lies being told.

Edited by #34fan