Trump and Russia

Report it to whom? Junior does not work for the government, and was/is under no obligation to report anything.

Remind us who the other two people were that attended this meeting...

Yet in his "interview" with Hannity he said

"I don’t think my sirens went [off] or my antenna went up at this time because it wasn’t the issue that it’s been made out to be over the last nine months, ten months."

my_favorite_martian_by_conceptguy-d5lqdz

In one of the messages, Goldstone told Trump Jr. that Russian officials were offering "some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary [Clinton]" as part of "Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump." Trump Jr.’s response email read, in part, "if it’s what you say I love it.

Coincidentally shortly after Don Sr said he had big news about crooked Hillary.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Report it to whom? Junior does not work for the government, and was/is under no obligation to report anything.

He was part of the official campaign at the time

When people say they want "outsiders" to be in charge, it's these sort of instances that remind you the disadvantages and growing pains you have with the so-called outsiders.

Look at Trump, he's been able to accomplish very little and one of the main reasons is because they are a bunch of neophytes when it comes to governance, understanding protocol and etc.

No less deft than manipulating the election to begin with, which is kind-of my point. Presuming the Russians "hacked" the election and then just ceased meddling and became passive observers is patently ridiculous.

Russia is likely the pinball wizard behind the handling of these stories to weaken the US Presidency. That this isn't more widely understood is a damning testament to the myopic partisan press.

Russia is likely the pinball wizard behind the handling of these stories to weaken the US Presidency. That this isn't more widely understood is a damning testament to the myopic partisan press.

The media spent decades denying the Soviet Union was any problem at all.

In fact, they presented the USSR as a much better alternative than their USA.

All the while ignoring Russian meddling prior to 2016 (especially the role the KGB played in the '60s strife).

Trump said during the campaign that if I voted for Hillary, I'd be stuck with a criminal president under constant federal investigation from day one.

Turns out he was right. I voted for Hillary and I'm stuck with a criminal president under constant federal investigation since day one.

When people say they want "outsiders" to be in charge, it's these sort of instances that remind you the disadvantages and growing pains you have with the so-called outsiders.

Look at Trump, he's been able to accomplish very little and one of the main reasons is because they are a bunch of neophytes when it comes to governance, understanding protocol and etc.

Manafort was not an outsider. In this instance he should absolutely have known this was wrong

All the while ignoring Russian meddling prior to 2016 (especially the role the KGB played in the '60s strife).

We could open that oyster, but that was a part of the troubles since the Great Depression on Soviet meddling in US interests.

Trump said during the campaign that if I voted for Hillary, I'd be stuck with a criminal president under constant federal investigation from day one.

Turns out he was right. I voted for Hillary and I'm stuck with a criminal president under constant federal investigation since day one.

Imagine if it was Hillary with REAL evidence and REAL investigations, instead of this nonsense.

We could open that oyster, but that was a part of the troubles since the Great Depression on Soviet meddling in US interests.

Imagine if it was Hillary with REAL evidence and REAL investigations, instead of this nonsense.

So what's your beef here? You don't think they colluded with the Russians or you just think that if they did it's a big nothingburger? Not a beef burger, lol

The Republicans in Congress should pass the "Trump's Russian Entanglements Are Seemingly Obvious Nothingburgers" bill, aka the TREASON Act.

Thanks for the Lollipop Guild update.

The Republicans in Congress should pass the "Trump's Russian Entanglements Are Seemingly Obvious Nothingburgers" bill, aka the TREASON Act.

That was just a painfully bad attempt. Please tell me the other Lefties you get your thoughts from aren't all chortling over that acronyms snarkiness

Ted Kennedy actively colluded with the USSR! :o

"Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

Kennedy made Andropov a couple of specific offers..."

More at the link.

Ted Kennedy actively colluded with the USSR! :o

"Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

Kennedy made Andropov a couple of specific offers..."

More at the link.

What's this got to do with Trump and Russia?

Billy West tells the story of how one of his homes in LA was on the same street as one of the Munchkins, and how one day the very old actor was reaching up into his mailbox, so Billy couldn't resist saying "put.... that..... down" in imitation. Sounded like Eric the Midget/Actor.

Christopher Wray, President Trumps FBI director nominee, said on Wednesday that it would be wise for an individual approached by a foreign government with election information to inform the FBI. Wray was reacting at his confirmation hearing in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee to Donald Trump Jr.s meeting with a Kremlin-connected lawyer who claimed to have dirt on Hillary Clinton, and the circumstances surrounding that meeting. Wray added that the FBI should be informed of any threat or effort to interfere with our election by any nation state. Trump Jr. has shrugged off the meeting, calling it a nothing. He said he did not inform his father that the June 2016 meeting, which was also attended by Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort, took place.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/wray-wise-to-tell-fbi-when-foreign-govt-offers-election-info