Trump and Russia

What I said, actually. It's the only thing that makes any real sense.

But your explanation is more in line with the Deep State discussion rather than Russia's motivation to get trump elected

This **** is unreadable. God damn idiots and trolls ruining possible good conversation. Gator!@#$ destroyed this board. Brought in twats like happydayz and his boyfriends. Its terrible

Hey, only you Trump lovers are attacking people so stop it or just go away

Here's one of the other issues that no one considers:

We're seeing lots of conjecture and narrative that's short of hard evidence - not one damn thing that's been released so far does anything other than reinforce everyone's preconceived notions. And it's being leaked slowly over a long time frame.

This sort of slow-rolling of empty innuendo is exactly what you would do if you wanted to weaken the administration and the federal government. Call in to question the administration's credibility, and make the federal government focus on this to the exclusion of other issues. Frankly, anyone who honestly believes the Russians influenced the election should also consider it a strong possibility that the Russians are manipulating this story as well - they derive little benefit from having a "stooge" in the White House, since the president isn't all-powerful, but significantly benefit from being able to weaken the president and distract Congress.

We already know that the leak about Kushner attempting to set up the back channel to the Kremlin was leaked by the Russians andTrump has already admitted the Russians tricked him about the media being present at that WH meeting that proved so embarrassing. Yes, the Russians are very much obviously loving this. Larinov's saying Trump accepted Putin's assurances there was no meddling is another example

But your explanation is more in line with the Deep State discussion rather than Russia's motivation to get trump elected

Yeah...but it's still 1) consistent with how the Russians operate, and 2) makes the most sense of everything we know.

Any time Greg toasts me I get worried about my sanity. But still, every time I think this through, it best connects the bull **** we're hearing.

Will you just !@#$ off already? Jesus...

“The emails are simply put damning as a legal matter,” explains Ryan Goodman, a former Defense Department special counsel and current editor of the legal site Just Security. “The text of the emails provide very clear evidence of participation in a scheme to involve the Russian government in federal election interference, in a form that is prohibited by federal criminal law.”

Jens David Ohlin, a law professor at Cornell University, is even blunter: “It’s a shocking admission of a criminal conspiracy.”

Trump Jr.‘s decision to take the meeting in and of itself likely violated campaign finance law, which does not require you to actually get anything useful from foreigners. In other words, the mere fact that Trump Jr. asked for information from a Russian national about Clinton might have constituted a federal crime.

“The law states that no person shall knowingly solicit or accept from a foreign national any contribution to a campaign of an item of value,” Goodman tells me. “There is now a clear case that Donald Trump Jr. has met all the elements of the law, which is a criminally enforced federal statute.”

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/7/10/15950590/donald-trump-jr-new-york-times-illegal

Trump being president embarrasses the nation and hurts our international interests. That is good for Russia. American protectionism is good for our enemies and that's what Trump supports.

Your concept of a nation embarrassed is a partisan thing. I know. I spent the last years convinced Obama was embarrassing the nation.

Get over it. Trump isn't embarrassing anyone but himself. And I'm good with that so long as he keeps putting conservatives on the bench and keeps overturning Barry's reckless EOs.

Hey, only you Trump lovers are attacking people so stop it or just go away

We already know that the leak about Kushner attempting to set up the back channel to the Kremlin was leaked by the Russians andTrump has already admitted the Russians tricked him about the media being present at that WH meeting that proved so embarrassing. Yes, the Russians are very much obviously loving this. Larinov's saying Trump accepted Putin's assurances there was no meddling is another example

is there any way you would leave here? Like anyway we ask?

I'll leave ppp if you will forever leave ppp

Yeah...but it's still 1) consistent with how the Russians operate, and 2) makes the most sense of everything we know.

Any time Greg toasts me I get worried about my sanity. But still, every time I think this through, it best connects the bull **** we're hearing.

Will you just !@#$ off already? Jesus...

All of those are likely, and doesn't lead to any sort of collusion between trump's campaign & Russian operatives.

Of course not one of the self-proclaimed defenders of truth cared when Russians' meddling actually influenced US foreign & domestic policy positions.

Your concept of a nation embarrassed is a partisan thing. I know. I spent the last years convinced Obama was embarrassing the nation.

Get over it. Trump isn't embarrassing anyone but himself. And I'm good with that so long as he keeps putting conservatives on the bench and keeps overturning Barry's reckless EOs.

Well, I guess I'm not as partisan as you because I've never been embarrassed with any president. I just find Trump's childishness at NATO pushing through to the front of the line funny and only makes himself look like the man child he is. I'm glad you're getting some satisfaction in your party winning. The thing with EO's is they will likely be reversed once a Democrat is in office again.

In the words of Ygritte - You know nothing LABillsFan

Read RoguePotusStaff and you can see how incorrect that statement is. The site was founded by Republicans.

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff

Oh and the word is - there is a fallback plan to say they couldn't fix something because Obama screwed it up so bad.

Oh and the word is - there is a fallback plan to say they couldn't fix something because Obama screwed it up so bad.

The first wise thing you've said on this board

Well, seems at least like we will start by having at least one criminal trial. I mean, unless these rats start turning on each other, tee hee

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/politics/tim-kaine-donald-trump-jr/index.html

(CNN)Hillary Clinton's former running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine, said Donald Trump Jr. may have committed treason when he agreed to meet with a Russian lawyer under the pretense of getting dirt on Clinton.

"We are now beyond obstruction of justice," the Virginia Democrat told CNN Tuesday. "This is moving into perjury, false statements and even potentially treason."

the economy at the end of 2016 disagrees with Obama being a complete failure.

the people who got health care under the AHCA who may lose it under the current TrumpsCare may disagree that it was a failure.

:lol:

He also doubled down on stripping American citizens of their constitutional rights while simultaneously accelerating the breakdown of checks and balances by expanding the scope of the Executive branch with his pen and a phone.

He also:

*Increased the surveillance state

*Continued the erosion of the 4th and 5th amendments

*Dropped more bombs than any president not in a world war (after winning a Nobel)

*Doubled down on the drone assassination program and expanded it greatly, targeting american citizens without due process

*Completely bungled the Iraq withdrawal of forces, allowing ISIS to form in the vacuum (which he needed for his proxy war in Syria)

*Launched two regime change wars (Libya and Syria) - and tried hard to launch a third (Ukraine)

But he gave us health care... only after selling out to the insurance lobby. :wallbash:

Edited by Deranged Rhino

If there's heat, there should be a fire. So where is it? Or more specifically, what's Russia's motivation and end-game in helping Trump getting elected?

Spiting Hillary and putting a candidate in the white house who will play nicer with Putin and friends.

the economy at the end of 2016 disagrees with Obama being a complete failure.

the people who got health care under the AHCA who may lose it under the current TrumpsCare may disagree that it was a failure.

The economy at the end of 2016 was a mirage built on accommodative Fed policies.

If GOP does nothing to healthcare. everyone who is now covered by ACHA will be priced out of the market in 2 years or will force another budget busting Medicaid expansion.

But I can see why you're fixated on shiny objects. No wonder you hate trump. You and him are competing for that glimmer.

Spiting Hillary and putting a candidate in the white house who will play nicer with Putin and friends.

How has that worked out for Vlad?

The economy at the end of 2016 was a mirage built on accommodative Fed policies.

If GOP does nothing to healthcare. everyone who is now covered by ACHA will be priced out of the market in 2 years or will force another budget busting Medicaid expansion.

But I can see why you're fixated on shiny objects. No wonder you hate trump. You and him are competing for that glimmer.

This is one really outlandishly stupid post.

Not too badly. How would it be going for Vlad if President Clinton was in office?