Trump and Russia

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

God, you either are delusional or stupid. Take your pick.

He's both.

But let's be honest...this entire investigation has devolved in to nothing more than people justifying their own preconceived notions.  You present conclusive evidence to gatorman of Trump's innocence, and he'll find a way to fit it in to his established narrative...and he's far from the only one, on either side.

This investigation is doing nothing more than dividing people and sowing chaos...which is exactly what the Russians want.  Their actual plan is succeeding beyond their wildest dreams.

49 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's both.

But let's be honest...this entire investigation has devolved in to nothing more than people justifying their own preconceived notions.  You present conclusive evidence to gatorman of Trump's innocence, and he'll find a way to fit it in to his established narrative...and he's far from the only one, on either side.

This investigation is doing nothing more than dividing people and sowing chaos...which is exactly what the Russians want.  Their actual plan is succeeding beyond their wildest dreams.

Sad

Lets see, Russia helped Trump win (unproven speculation)

Trump won't institute sanctions congress passed (half truth - he's sanctioned Russia more effectively and precisely than the Congressional sanctions)

Trump tried opening back channels to Russia (not a crime and speculation)

Trump conspired with Russians during the election  (unproven speculation)

trump officials have lied continuously about Russian contacts on official documents (context matters)

Trump officials have lied under oath about Russian contacts (context matters)

Trump officials have been indicted because of Russian contacts  (No one indicted, not even Flynn, was indicted for Russian connections on the Trump team. Not one)

There is a special prosecutor looking into the matter of Russian Trump collusion (the only fact in the whole list)

"Full of facts"

Admit it, when you order dessert this is what you see...

image.png.37d16b7e6fd2f10a3d25b168e2933871.png

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Full of facts"

Admit it, when you order dessert this is what you see...

image.png.37d16b7e6fd2f10a3d25b168e2933871.png

It’s a miracle, shows that the inevitable rise of  the brotherhood of personkind marches on by way of the benevolent masters of Russia.

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

He's both.

You are a complete POS.   We have a cancer on this presidency and partisan DC D-Bag just says don't cause a fuss. Just let it go it's no problem. Just don't do anything. Don't even investigate! F you 

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are a complete POS.   We have a cancer on this presidency and partisan DC D-Bag just says don't cause a fuss. Just let it go it's no problem. Just don't do anything. Don't even investigate! F you 

On the bright side, the tumor was excised on January 20, 2017 at about noon EST.

• Haha (+1) 1

Why care now? 

Worth the read:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/03/08/russia_beyond.html

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

This is a big development in terms of gauging which way the wind is blowing. 

Wonder if any of those living with their heads in the sand will have clear enough heads to recognize it.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

So, 44 issuing vague threats about what relaliation might look like was thought to be more threatening than stating something along the lines of "if you do this, we will do that?"  SERIOUSLY?  And this from an article written by a "friendly."  How in the #### is a guy who hasn't followed through on specific threats (red line in the sand, anyone?) going to be deemed MORE serious by making non-specific ones?  Putin probably laughed in his face to that one.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, garybusey said:

That list is full of facts

Yeah, maybe in your diluted, demented, hateful mind.

Normal folks see that there really is NOTHING to this Russia investigation, but will let it all play out. Wait for Mueller to come to the conclusion we already know. At least this is what a non right or non left person is saying. 

Leftist morons like you think Trump is guilty of EVERYTHING because your hateful little brain knows nothing else.

Conservatives want Mueller to be fired yesterday and turn this whole investigation around to the left.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Taro T said:

So, 44 issuing vague threats about what relaliation might look like was thought to be more threatening than stating something along the lines of "if you do this, we will do that?"  SERIOUSLY?  And this from an article written by a "friendly."  How in the #### is a guy who hasn't followed through on specific threats (red line in the sand, anyone?) going to be deemed MORE serious by making non-specific ones?  Putin probably laughed in his face to that one.

:beer: 

I'll just add to this... 

The inaction by 44 shows one thing for sure - he was confident that HRC was going to win. That's the only innocent explanation for this kind of deliberate inaction. He didn't want to give Trump the grounds to protest the election results. 

That's inarguable. 

What's more controversial, though I think much closer to the full truth, is that 44 wanted them to back off because the Russian Collusion was ongoing and key to 44 and his team's efforts to not just rig the election in favor of HRC - but to frame Trump for prosecution after the election was over. HRC has a LONG tradition of punishing her enemies. I have no doubt her plan was to win the election and use the Russian Collusion Narrative she paid for to try to "lock him up". 

Turn about is going to be hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll just add to this... 

The inaction by 44 shows one thing for sure - he was confident that HRC was going to win. That's the only innocent explanation for this kind of deliberate inaction. He didn't want to give Trump the grounds to protest the election results. 

That's inarguable. 

What's more controversial, though I think much closer to the full truth, is that 44 wanted them to back off because the Russian Collusion was ongoing and key to 44 and his team's efforts to not just rig the election in favor of HRC - but to frame Trump for prosecution after the election was over. HRC has a LONG tradition of punishing her enemies. I have no doubt her plan was to win the election and use the Russian Collusion Narrative she paid for to try to "lock him up". 

And how are the leftist morons in here going to spin what you said here.

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll just add to this... 

That's inarguable. 

Sadly, the bolded makes sense & seems plausible.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

And how are the leftist morons in here going to spin what you said here.

They're in the final stages of denial. The teeth gnashing and wailing will continue and grow louder the closer we get to the damn dam breaking. 

Let them rant. It's good for them to get all the poison out now, that way they can reset and re-calibrate when the truth is more widely exposed. We are going to need allies going forward, I expect most to hop on the train.

Some will always be lost because they're either sock puppet accounts, trolling for laughs, or intellectual incapable of thinking for themselves. I think those are few though. The majority of them, even the ones protesting the loudest down here, are only doing so because they believe the narrative that's been peddled for over a year.

imo of course.  

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're in the final stages of denial. The teeth gnashing and wailing will continue and grow louder the closer we get to the damn dam breaking. 

Let them rant. It's good for them to get all the poison out now, that way they can reset and re-calibrate when the truth is more widely exposed. We are going to need allies going forward, I expect most to hop on the train.

Some will always be lost because they're either sock puppet accounts, trolling for laughs, or intellectual incapable of thinking for themselves. I think those are few though. The majority of them, even the ones protesting the loudest down here, are only doing so because they believe the narrative that's been peddled for over a year.

imo of course.  

Sad part is the left could have beaten Trump at the political table.

It should, and hopefully will, cost them big time.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Sad part is the left could have beaten Trump at the political table.

It should, and hopefully will, cost them big time.

I'd argue Hillary was more to the right of centre than Trump

her policy as SoS sure was....

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Watch out,  Hillary would have you murdered.

i kinda meant it as a positive thing

i was 1000 to 1 sure she would have wrapped it up by 10pm that night....

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Who the !@#$ are you talking about?

You have trouble following along? Go back and read the thread, stupid. 

Can't believe you are saying we shouldn't even be investigating Russian involvement. Hey, we were attacked, but since the Republicans benefited lets just ignore it and even ship all the voter information to Russia. What a tool you are 

48 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Sadly, the bolded makes sense & seems plausible.

Sure, I mean if you enjoy breathing paint fumes, it makes perfect sense 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You have trouble following along? Go back and read the thread, stupid. 

Can't believe you are saying we shouldn't even be investigating Russian involvement. Hey, we were attacked, but since the Republicans benefited lets just ignore it and even ship all the voter information to Russia. What a tool you are 

Sure, I mean if you enjoy breathing paint fumes as much as I do, it makes perfect sense 

Fixed it for you.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1

This is an very good article, written by no fan of Trump, but honestly admitting the fallacy of this entire narrative.

Who Believes in Russiagate?

By Lee Smith

Knowledgeable reporters on the left and right are frightened by the spread of an elite conspiracy theory among American media..........

Half the country hates Donald Trump, and even the half that thinks he’s doing a good job often flinch from his boorishness, his nasty public attacks, sometimes even on his own aides. For all the top talent he says he’s surrounded himself with, the president repeatedly attracts among the worst that Washington—and New York—have to offer. No doubt that’s one reason why whatever is thrown at him seems to stick.

At the same time, there is a growing consensus among reporters and thinkers on the left and right—especially those who know anything about Russia, the surveillance apparatus, and intelligence bureaucracy—that the Russiagate-collusion theory that was supposed to end Trump’s presidency within six months has sprung more than a few holes. Worse, it has proved to be a cover for U.S. intelligence and law-enforcement bureaucracies to break the law, with what’s left of the press gleefully going along for the ride. Where Watergate was a story about a crime that came to define an entire generation’s oppositional attitude toward politicians and the country’s elite, Russiagate, they argue, has proved itself to be the reverse: It is a device that the American elite is using to define itself against its enemies—the rest of the country.

Yet for its advocates, the questionable veracity of the Russiagate story seems much less important than what has become its real purpose—elite virtue-signaling. Buy into a storyline that turns FBI and CIA bureaucrats and their hand-puppets in the press into heroes while legitimizing the use of a vast surveillance apparatus for partisan purposes, and you’re in. Dissent, and you’re out, or worse—you’re defending Trump.

Recently, a writer on The New Yorker blog named Adrian Chen gave voice to the central dilemma facing young media professionals who struggle to balance their need for social approval with the demands of fact-based analysis in the age of Trump. In an article pegged to special counsel Robert Mueller’s indictments of the Internet Research Agency, Chen referenced an article he had written about the IRA for The New York Times Magazine several years ago. After the Mueller indictments were announced, Chen was called on to lend his expertise regarding Russian troll farms and their effect on the American public sphere—an offer he recognized immediately as a can’t-win proposition.

“Either I could stay silent,” wrote Chen, “and allow the conversation to be dominated by those pumping up the Russian threat, or I could risk giving fodder to Trump and his allies.”

In other words, there’s the truth, and then there’s what’s even more important—sticking it to Trump. Choose wrong, even inadvertently, Chen explained, no matter how many times you deplore Trump, and you’ll be labeled a Trumpkin.

(Excerpt) Read more at tabletmag.com ...

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The !@#$ is this bull ****?  Which "duly elected president" are you talking about?  Where the !@#$ did I ever say we shouldn't investigate Russian involvement?

Stop projecting your own stupidity on to me.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The !@#$ is this bull ****?  Which "duly elected president" are you talking about?  Where the !@#$ did I ever say we shouldn't investigate Russian involvement?

Stop projecting your own stupidity on to me.

Read the thread and it will tell you. 

And you said the investigation was all bull and it was the reason we were all divided. 

I dont one need to project anything. You are a f n Jack ass 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Read the thread and it will tell you. 

And you said the investigation was all bull and it was the reason we were all divided. 

I dont one need to project anything. You are a f n Jack ass 

You're a regular wordsmith, now aren't you?