Trump and Russia

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Never give up, Gary. The next month is going to be a joy to watch you melt down.

Well... if you were honest of course. But you're not. 

If it results in as you say, the #Resistance will just interpret it as reinforcement of their belief that the system is corrupted beyond recovery by the Nazis.  And rather than act accordingly, they'll just scream louder at the sky.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

If it results in as you say, the #Resistance will just interpret it as reinforcement of their belief that the system is corrupted beyond recovery by the Nazis.  And rather than act accordingly, they'll just scream louder at the sky.

That's where the funny part comes in. 

But the indictments and prosecutions will break the illusion for many. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't think so.  It's not easy to convert the true believers. 

...Yes, because this is the first time I've said this. :lol: 

It's not coming from Trump, asshat. It's coming from the evidence and primary sources. Things most people read before opining. You and Garbear should take note.

Just now, GG said:

I don't think so.  It's not easy to convert the true believers. 

There will be 5-10% who will be lost forever and unable to see. 

There will be many, many more who will be able to break free from the narrative once the full breadth of evidence is released. Those are the ones worth working with.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...Yes, because this is the first time I've said this. :lol: 

It's not coming from Trump, asshat. It's coming from the evidence and primary sources. Things most people read before opining. You and Garbear should take note.

There will be 5-10% who will be lost forever and unable to see. 

There will be many, many more who will be able to break free from the narrative once the full breadth of evidence is released. Those are the ones worth working with.

You are far too low on that estimate.  Take a look around your world.  44 is a near diety. 

I offer facts backed by sources - both primary and opinion - for people to form their own conclusions. 

You offer nothing. NOTHING. You have brought nothing to this discussion for over a year but laughing at posts you should really take the time to read. 

But carry on, Garbear.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I offer facts backed by sources - both primary and opinion - for people to form their own conclusions. 

You offer nothing. NOTHING. You have brought nothing to this discussion for over a year but laughing at posts you should really take the time to read. 

But carry on, Garbear.

There you go again with the notorious alt-right CAPS LOCK YELL!

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He has always been a subject of the investigation, that's not news. It is noteworthy that he's still a subject (and not a target) over a year later. Of course the 'collusion' narrative was always bullschiff that Clinton's attack machine manufactured, but it's interesting that Mueller has found nothing else in the year plus of investigating.

Proving my point.

Just now, Koko78 said:

He has always been a subject of the investigation, that's not news. It is noteworthy that he's still a subject (and not a target) over a year later. Of course the 'collusion' narrative was always bullschiff that Clinton's attack machine manufactured, but it's interesting that Mueller has found nothing else in the year plus of investigating.

* No collusion.

* No criminal investigation. 

* All the indictments (minus one) are from a period before Trump was running and are connected to Podesta Group

* RR's memo lays out clearly the true target of Mueller's probe (it ain't Trump)

* At least two Grand Juries are ongoing for collusion/FISA abuse of 44's administration and DOJ officials

* At least one outside prosecutor who has been working for 6 months undetected (except by us)

* And the OIG report still waiting in the wings....

It takes massive dishonesty, or brainwashing, to NOT see where this is headed. And it's going exactly where I've been predicting for over a year now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Proving my point.

* No collusion. Because that's not a crime! Conspiracy and money laundering are

* No criminal investigation. Yes there is and the president is a subject of the investigation 

* All the indictments (minus one) are from a period before Trump was running and are connected to Podesta Group Not true at all. His campaign manager, national security advisor and campaign officials indicted/plead guilty or waiting trial and sentencing 

* RR's memo lays out clearly the true target of Mueller's probe Horsesh it 

* At least two Grand Juries are ongoing for collusion/FISA abuse of 44's administration and DOJ officials politically motivated nonsense and not going to undermine the investigation at all 

* At least one outside prosecutor who has been working for 6 months undetected (except by us) Us?? Lol

* And the OIG report still waiting in the wings....Imminent!!! 

It takes massive dishonesty, or brainwashing, to NOT see where this is headed. And it's going exactly where I've been predicting for over a year now. Yes the first part 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Proving my point.

* No collusion.

* No criminal investigation. 

* All the indictments (minus one) are from a period before Trump was running and are connected to Podesta Group

* RR's memo lays out clearly the true target of Mueller's probe (it ain't Trump)

* At least two Grand Juries are ongoing for collusion/FISA abuse of 44's administration and DOJ officials

* At least one outside prosecutor who has been working for 6 months undetected (except by us)

* And the OIG report still waiting in the wings....

It takes massive dishonesty, or brainwashing, to NOT see where this is headed. And it's going exactly where I've been predicting for over a year now. 

RR's memo was heavily redacted, so to say that Trump was not part of it is unclear. However, I suspect that any authority, in regards to Trump, is limited to the collusion narrative and any associated campaign/election issues. He was clearly never given carte blanche to look at Trump's entire life/business empire, which makes sense as that was never the reason for having a special prosecutor.

I agree with you, that the primary focus is not Trump (if it ever was.)

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But carry on, Garbear.

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

RR's memo was heavily redacted, so to say that Trump was not part of it is unclear. However, I suspect that any authority, in regards to Trump, is limited to the collusion narrative and any associated campaign/election issues. He was clearly never given carte blanche to look at Trump's entire life/business empire, which makes sense as that was never the reason for having a special prosecutor.

If his business records show he was bailed out by Russian interests that then is part of the story of a conspiracy to defraud the United States. 

Brazil is sending its corrupt President to jail! 

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

:beer: 

I'm going to bet that when we see the unredacted memo, a lot of the redacted stuff is about Tony Podesta. In context of everything else, it makes the most sense. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

If his business records show he was bailed out by Russian interests that then is part of the story of a conspiracy to defraud the United States. 

Brazil is sending its corrupt President to jail! 

You mean the corrupt president supported and installed by HRC and 44's administration? :lol:

You called collusion treason for MONTHS Tibs. :lol: 

That does not make it a legal term. I still see how this could be treason where can actually point out the real crime, like conspiracy, bribery and or espionage. Playing games with words isn't going to save the Trump administration 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You mean the corrupt president supported and installed by HRC and 44's administration? :lol:

Thanks! Glad you are not ashamed to show how idiotic you will get 

Edited by Tiberius

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Only part of a conspiracy story if you refuse to accept that Hillary's attack machine are the ones who invented the 'collusion' narrative to explain why the 'most qualified candidate ever' lost to a candied yam.

He has done business deals all over the world. Are we to accept that the Scottish conspired to throw the 2016 election because of his business dealings there?

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Only part of a conspiracy story if you refuse to accept that Hillary's attack machine are the ones who invented the 'collusion' narrative to explain why the 'most qualified candidate ever' lost to a candied yam.

He has done business deals all over the world. Are we to accept that the Scottish conspired to throw the 2016 election because of his business dealings there?

Hillary didn't invent Manafort. Trump hired a Putin stooge, that's just a fact 

Correct. 

Who recommended Manafort to Trump by the way?

Apparently either Bill Clinton, as part of the vast conspiracy to have Trump throw the election, or Putin...

Depends on the thread.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

As the mid mid terms get closer will Nancy Pelosi become part of this plan? 

Nah, she'll still be a senile dipschiff.

Just now, Koko78 said:

Apparently either Bill Clinton, as part of the vast conspiracy to have Trump throw the election, or Putin...

Depends on the thread.

Soon it will by Pelosi 

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Depends on the thread.

Nah, she'll still be a senile dipschiff.

No, she is the new witch the peasants should hate now. 

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They won't break the illusion for those who believe that Trump is an Authoritarian.  It is the unintended consequence of the "resist" narrative that Trump can't fire anyone or reform anything without validating his label.

Just now, snafu said:

They won't break the illusion for those who believe that Trump is an Authoritarian.  It is the unintended consequence of the "resist" narrative that Trump can't fire anyone or reform anything without validating his label.

I agree for 5-10% of folks, this will be true. 

%51 percent (if you believe the polling - which is dangerous) approve of Trump. That number will swell if there are months of indictments of DOJ and former administration officials showing a clear pattern (with evidence) to lie to the public and perform a palace coup.

4 minutes ago, thebug said:

You are right off your rocker today! And that's saying something!  

c4d65e82e343fa8f0f34e939df7d3de897dfecf5dc66c105346de530e746caf5.jpg

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree for 5-10% of folks, this will be true. 

%51 percent (if you believe the polling - which is dangerous) approve of Trump. That number will swell if there are months of indictments of DOJ and former administration officials showing a clear pattern (with evidence) to lie to the public and perform a palace coup.

c4d65e82e343fa8f0f34e939df7d3de897dfecf5dc66c105346de530e746caf5.jpg

Didn't see any recent posts from you and thought that Zuckerberg was able to delete your account from here as well. 

1 minute ago, thebug said:

Didn't see any recent posts from you and thought that Zuckerberg was able to delete your account from here as well. 

I don't know who you are - and with quips like the above, you're not destined to last long down here. Try harder, sweetie. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Goddamn Nazi caps-lock key.  

So you are going along with Hillary planted Trump in WH, or just not attacking it because it's a right wing conspiracy? 

21 minutes ago, snafu said:

How about you, are you with the Hillary planted Trump conspiracy?