Trump and Russia

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

momjoke.jpg

This is as much of a spiritual battle as it is a physical one which is why bullets won't win this war, only love and truth shall prevail. Sounds cheesy and hippy-dippy, I know. But it doesn't make it any less accurate. You simply cannot get a positive from a negative. - Deranged Rhino (1/4/17)

Now he's posting "your mom" memes. 

Edited by garybusey
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

If his business records show he was bailed out by Russian interests that then is part of the story of a conspiracy to defraud the United States. 

What the !@#$ is this potato-headedness?

With tweets like Brennan's unhinged blathering the past few months, are we supposed to think he's more or less capable of acting vindictively or partisanly? 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Whereas Hillary's self-adoration was restrained and dignified...

Brennan's spiraling because he's about to be under indictment. He knows it. Everyone paying attention knows it. 

It will be glorious. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With tweets like Brennan's unhinged blathering the past few months, are we supposed to think he's more or less capable of acting vindictively or partisanly? 

Brennan's spiraling because he's about to be under indictment. He knows it. Everyone paying attention knows it. 

It will be glorious. 

What's Donald's excuse since getting a twatter account? 

51 minutes ago, thebug said:

Did you not see the bolded words in the post I quoted? 

Yes...you want to know his excuse for unhinged blathering since getting a Twitter account?

How about: he did the same before he got a Twitter account?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No one says Trump is a Hillary plant but for one poster. The rest have been laughing at that thesis. 

Gator gonna gator.

I can see where he gets his confusion from the skin tone of the Hillary plant pic I posted.

He's still a dipschiff, but I can appreciate his confusion.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No one says Trump is a Hillary plant but for one poster. The rest have been laughing at that thesis. 

Gator gonna gator.

The stuff you say is just as goofy so it's hard to tell these conspiracy theories one from the other. Carry on 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not hard to tell the difference if you're functionally literate. 

Try sounding out the big words. Use a dictionary. 

I've never seen someone so eager to prove their ignorance :lol: 

No, actually your stuff is so outlandish it makes no sense to spend much time on at all. The fact you do just shows how pathetic you are, or that you are paid to spam us. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's not hard to tell the difference if you're functionally literate. 

Try sounding out the big words. Use a dictionary. 

I've never seen someone so eager to prove their ignorance :lol: 

Try the "Quote" button so you are not just rambling to yourself like a mentally unstable president. 

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gator gonna gator.

Well...they were once friends, and he is a candied yam...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Some people don't get quoted out of respect for those posters who have them on ignore. 

The fact you're not quoted should clue you in on how much you offer this community. ;) 

Yet you keep responding! :wub:

Truer words may never have been typed on this site before. :beer: 

And it generated variations on both "I know you are but what am I" and "Well, you're ugly" retorts.  

Gary, can you give is a "Yo momma" retort and complete the moron trifecta for today?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

And it generated variations on both "I know you are but what am I" and "Well, you're ugly" retorts.  

Gary, can you give is a "Yo momma" retort and complete the moron trifecta for today?

Actually DR opened with that! :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

momjoke.jpg

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, but your best friend did earlier.

5 hours ago, garybusey said:

In the end, this could mean any of a number of things, but neither side should take this as foreshadowing of any specific or likely outcome. It's also entirely possible Mueller does think he can criminally charge Trump, but honestly doesn't view him as a target at this juncture. (And that could always change.)

Like almost everything in this investigation, only a handful of people know — and they're not talking.

No, you again have your head up your ass. Mueller can not charge Trump (as President) with anything.