Trump and Russia

... That's where your outrage lies? An obvious - if in extremely poor taste - joke? Every other word that tumbles out of his mouth is a disaster but those three words crossed the line in your mind to the point of abandoning your principles (which, I'm assuming aren't hawkish - but I could be wrong, if so apologies)?

Isn't that a touch absurd?

It was a direct statement made at a press conference in a must-win state, not schtick from some stand-up routine... What about him openly endorsing a criminal enterprise like WikiLeaks? -More comedy?

Hey, It's your god-given right to be a total shmuck.... Just don't confuse "outrage" with disgust, or "poor taste" with an utter lack of self-control.... Now pass that on to your idiot half-brother DC Tom.

:lol: I'm joking, of course...

-aren't I? :mellow:

Edited by #34fan

If I had a tip of the hat icon I'd post it here.

Well said and I concur 100%.

5ajbeWB.gifAgreed.

So if Obama had begun making a national gun owner registry, how would that have sat with you?

You must have a big problem with the Census taking every ten years too, I'd imagine.

Keep going down the Trump/Russia collusion rabbit hole and let's see how it works out for you. Consider these arguments first before going full retard.

-People that voted for Trump who usually vote Democrat or stay at home know that Russia had nothing to do with their personal vote and don't appreciate being called blind followers or racists. Trying to say it's not your fault you were duped into voting for Trump because of Russia is an insult to them, untrue, and not a winning message.

-The continuous obsession with Russia by the media is tiring and any real collusion evidence won't get as strong of a reaction because the chicken has cried wolf too many times.

-Let's say Trump does resign or is impeached, now what? You get Mike Pence who will be even worse than Trump as far as his policies go. You've wasted months of not selling to people how your policies will help them more than the current administration does.

"Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."

But to be fair, most of these protestors think they can get them both removed from office and replaced with Hillary and Kane. :wallbash:

After all, that's how it works in KalieFornia.

You've wasted months of not selling to people how your policies will help them more than the current administration does.

I think that had more to do with Trump winning than the Russians did.

John McCain apparently was trying to help them as well. I really don't know where we'd be as a country right now if he beat Obama in '08. Notice how the only significant thing Trump's done so far that was praised from "intellectuals" on both sides and the msm was dropping tomahawk missiles on Syria's air strip.

Yeah. I saw that, but he is another intellectual conservative that really doesn't grasp how strong of a bond Trump has with his supporters. I would bet he would love to see Trump get impeached to get the establishment Pence in office. I still need more evidence than Trump's dip$hit son agreeing to see some Russian meeting via e-mail for dirt on Hillary. I've said before that the Trump administration has been comically horrible at dodging the darts the media keeps throwing at them.

Don't perpetuate that falsehood.. Those tomahawk missiles destroyed 1/4 of Syria's air force.

You should be committed to one of their sacred institutions.. :lol:

Deranged.... The man ASKED... He said "I LOVE WIKILEAKS" He requested a Russia-led hack live on National TV... Do you dispute that?

Everyone knows the Russians are douchebags... They hack us plenty without an open invitation from POTUS... The only solution is to stop hiding and disclose....

I've corrected you several times regarding this falsehood yet you continue with this lie. Why should we believe anything you post?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-jr-met-russian-accused-of-laundering-14-billion-dollars

This doesn't look good. 8th person in the room was an accused Russian money launderer

An accused Russian money launderer representing a Kremlin-friendly oligarch has been reportedly identified as the eighth person at a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. last June.

Irakly “Ike” Kaveladze was a guest of Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya when she visited Trump and other campaign members in Trump Tower last year, Trump’s lawyer told CNN. Joining her and Kaveladze in the meeting was Rinat Akhmetshin, a DC-based lobbyist and former Soviet military officer. Akhmetshin was the accused architect of an international hacking conspiracy.

:lol: Yah, you did... But then you remembered it was run by a convicted hacker, and international fugitive, who made Interpol's most wanted list...

But it's the first amendment right to free speech and a free press personified. It's a sacred institution.

giphy.gif

We need some more asshat memes.

:lol: Yah, you did... But then you remembered it was run by a convicted hacker, and international fugitive, who made Interpol's most wanted list...

Nope. I just shook my head at your continued dishonesty on this subject.

I'm not an Assange fan, but 100% of the documents released by Wikileaks have proven to be authentic. That's a fact you can't run from. The dirt exposed this year by Wikileaks on the DNC and USIC is real, not an invention of Assange or Russia. Rather than tackle the very real issues of corruption and overreach raised by the leaks, you'd prefer to ignore it by dismissing it all as the work of a "criminal enterprise".

That's not being patriotic. That's not even being a good democrat. That's being willfully ignorant and playing partisan politics which only furthers the continued divide in this country and the deterioration of our political discourse.

We're in an information war. You're doing yourself a disservice by relying on your partisanship to navigate through these times rather than your brain.

We need some more asshat memes.

They might need to come out of retirement...

But it's the first amendment right to free speech and a free press personified. It's a sacred institution.

Nope. I just shook my head at your continued dishonesty on this subject.

I'm not an Assange fan, but 100% of the documents released by Wikileaks have proven to be authentic. That's a fact you can't run from. The dirt exposed this year by Wikileaks on the DNC and USIC is real, not an invention of Assange or Russia. Rather than tackle the very real issues of corruption and overreach raised by the leaks, you'd prefer to ignore it by dismissing it all as the work of a "criminal enterprise".

That's not being patriotic. That's not even being a good democrat. That's being willfully ignorant and playing partisan politics which only furthers the continued divide in this country and the deterioration of our political discourse.

We're in an information war. You're doing yourself a disservice by relying on your partisanship to navigate through these times rather than your brain.

You two brain-donors don't get it...

Wikileaks not only traffics in stolen classified documents, they also publish those documents in direct violation of the Espionage act.

That alone puts Assange in handcuffs FIVE SECONDS after touching U.S. Soil...

Now please take your little brother and GTF out of here! :lol:

You two brain-donors don't get it...

Wikileaks not only traffics in stolen classified documents, they also publish those documents in direct violation of the Espionage act.

That alone puts Assange in handcuffs FIVE SECONDS after touching U.S. Soil...

Now please take your little brother and GTF out of here! :lol:

No, I get it. You're unwilling to debate honestly.

Again, you cannot run from the fact the documents released are real and authentic and paint a very alarming picture of corruption and overreach in the DNC and USIC. Considering the DNC and USIC are the primary drivers of the Russia narrative, these facts are pertinent to any discussion on the matter.

By dismissing them out of hand (without disputing their authenticity or even reading their contents) you are exposing yourself as nothing more than a partisan hack. That's fine. Just be honest and own it. Rather than claiming you care about protecting our sacred institutions, just admit you're unwilling to look inward at yourself or your chosen political party.

Because if you did truly care about protecting our sacred institutions, you'd realize the service Wikileaks is doing by exposing the corruption and giving you a chance to tackle it head on regardless of the warts that come with both Assange and his organization.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Awww... He's hawt 'cuz I made poopy all over his wittle awgument. :lol:

Again, you cannot run from the fact the documents released are real and authentic and paint a very alarming picture of corruption and overreach in the DNC and USIC. Considering the DNC and USIC are the primary drivers of the Russia narrative, these facts are pertinent to any discussion on the matter.

By dismissing them out of hand (without disputing their authenticity or even reading their contents) you are exposing yourself as nothing more than a partisan hack. That's fine. Just be honest and own it. Rather than claiming you care about protecting our sacred institutions, just admit you're unwilling to look inward at yourself or your chosen political party.

Because if you did truly care about protecting our sacred institutions, you'd realize the service Wikileaks is doing by exposing the corruption and giving you a chance to tackle it head on regardless of the warts that come with both Assange and his organization.

WikiLeaks is a cult of personality run by an adolescent, megalomaniac, prankster... Assange is a teenager who feels high & mighty when he makes powerful people look bad... Never mind the American lives he risks by doing so...

You do yourself a disservice by casting your lot in with his... If I thought you had a brain, I'd ask that you reconsider.

Collusion Confusion

FTA:

Liberals talk about “collusion” in connection with Trump, Jr’s meeting to paper over the fact that there was nothing wrong with it. Collecting information about corruption on the part of a candidate for office is a good thing, not a bad thing. We know from Clinton Cash that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton played a key role in turning over a large part of America’s supply of uranium to the Russians, at about the same time when Russians associated with that country’s government paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to Bill and Hillary Clinton. So we know about the quid and the quo, the only question is whether there was a pro. If the Russian lawyer had had information on this point, it would have been a public service to disclose it.

It is different, of course, if false information about a candidate is being fabricated. Thus, we can properly say that Democrats colluded in the production of a fake dossier on President Trump.

Having failed to come up with evidence that the Trump campaign had anything to do with spearfishing the DNC’s and RNC’s email accounts–presumably because it didn’t–the Democrats are now defining collusion down to include innocent conversation toward a proper purpose. If that is the standard, we have photographic evidence of Congressional Democrats colluding with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during President Trump’s speech to the House and Senate in January:

03Kislyak-master768.jpg

Actually, you haven't backed anything you've said with primary sourced data.

Repeat after me: "You can't feel your way through difficult problems."

But then, you know that. You don't have an actual argument to make.

WikiLeaks is a cult of personality run by an adolescent, megalomaniac, prankster... Assange is a teenager who feels high & mighty when he makes powerful people look bad... Never mind the American lives he risks by doing so...

You do yourself a disservice by casting your lot in with his... If I thought you had a brain, I'd ask that you reconsider.

To summarize: corruption is not the problem, exposing the corruption is the problem.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I'm not trying to argue, I'm trying to have a conversation.

Of course your response here proves once again your inability to discern the truth of the matter. I'm not hot and you have done nothing to my "argument" other than run from the direct questions posed to you.

That's not the sign of someone who's winning... that's the sign of a partisan hack who's out to troll. Which is fine. Just be honest.

Every single document released by Wikileaks to date has been proven 100% authentic. You do yourself a disservice by ignoring the content of the releases simply because you don't like the politics of the messenger. If that message is truthful, the messenger's politics only matter to those who wish to hide from that truth.

When you're given the truth, and by extension an opportunity to fix wrongs by confronting and dealing with that truth, you are also given a choice. You've chosen to ignore the truth because it's uncomfortable to your political leanings. That doesn't make you smart nor patriotic. It makes you a coward.

Especially when you say in one breath that you care about protecting our "sacred institutions" and in the next breath write off evidence showing there are very real problems within those institutions that have nothing to do with Russia or Assange.

You clearly lack the courage to act on his convictions.

Shame.