Trump and Russia

No hiding that you have nothing to add that's relevant to the subject. Go away clown.

Listen, you little pissant, I've made contributions here for years. You, on the other hand should probably stick to the main board. I was using hyperbole to show how ridiculous your statements were. Its been obvious since you recently started posting down here that you know very little about politics. I laugh at you lefties who started coming down here about 6 months or so ago. It's a lot easier bitching about who's in charge now than having to defend Obama, isn't it?

:lol: Sure... Join the idiot-pool who's argument is that Trump was 'just kidding' when he openly requested Russian interference to help his campaign.

Count me in the idiot-pool.

I think it was a joke AND I think it was funny too.

What?

President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin had a second undisclosed meeting at the G-20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany, earlier this month, the White House confirmed Tuesday. The conversation reportedly occurred at the dinner for heads of state, hours after the two leaders formal bilateral meeting. It reportedly lasted for an hour and Putins translator was the only other person present. The second meeting was first reported by global affairs analyst Ian Bremmer, the president of Eurasia Group.http://www.thedailybeast.com/report-trump-putin-had-second-undisclosed-meeting

L

David Frum @davidfrum

Where in heaven's name was the secret service? Pooty Poot could have so easily grabbed a dog doo snow cone and rammed into Trump's right eye. Edited by reddogblitz

Listen, you little pissant, I've made contributions here for years. You, on the other hand should probably stick to the main board. I was using hyperbole to show how ridiculous your statements were. Its been obvious since you recently started posting down here that you know very little about politics. I laugh at you lefties who started coming down here about 6 months or so ago. It's a lot easier bitching about who's in charge now than having to defend Obama, isn't it?

I don't give give a !@#$ what contributions you think you've made you little B word! I will post wherever and whenever I feel like. There was nothing ridiculous about what I posted. It is indeed the pattern that has been demonstrated by this administration like it or not.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I don't give give a !@#$ what contributions you think you've made you little B word! I will post wherever and whenever I feel like. There was nothing ridiculous about what I posted. It is indeed the pattern that has been demonstrated by this administration like it or not.

Aw, butthurt much? Where were you guys when the worst president at least since Woodrow Wilson was in office the last 8 years? Scandal after scandal after scandal. Did nothing to protect our borders while simultaneously encouraging gang members to sneak into our country. Set race relations back by decades. Did nothing to improve our economy. Failed in foreign policy. Screwed up our health insurance further than what it was. Besides that he lied about many things and was extremely mean spirited and vengeful. Oh, he also doubled our national debt. You guys couldn't be here to defend that but certainly are here now to bash Trump at every opportunity.

Aw, butthurt much? Where were you guys when the worst president at least since Woodrow Wilson was in office the last 8 years? Scandal after scandal after scandal. Did nothing to protect our borders while simultaneously encouraging gang members to sneak into our country. Set race relations back by decades. Did nothing to improve our economy. Failed in foreign policy. Screwed up our health insurance further than what it was. Besides that he lied about many things and was extremely mean spirited and vengeful. Oh, he also doubled our national debt. You guys couldn't be here to defend that but certainly are here now to bash Trump at every opportunity.

Obama was a good president. He was a gentleman with tact, intelligence and leadership ability.

Ugh! I'm talking about the proof that HC ran guns to Syrian rebels... You far-right tw#ts can't even keep up with your own bulls#!t :lol:

Butthurt has nothing to do with it. Trump is an unqualified moron who's one crooked MF with no ethics or morals going back to his business dealings in NY and NJ in the 80s. I'll give him credit for being a bull **** artist snake oil salesman who reeled in a lot of suckers who bought his line as if he was going to be their savior. If you think he gives a rat's ass about conservative principles or has any real constituency besides people like him, then you should reconsider. So you're goddamned right I'm going to criticize him. Nothing to improve the economy? Do you recall what 44 stepped into in 2009. The way I see it both major parties have lost their way with neither representing the interests of the people. You have revealed yourself as a nothing more than a partisan ideologue who views things through a filtered lens and your next critical thought will be your first.

... Still, despite that truth, at the heart of the issue was the fact that HRC and the State Department were running guns into Syria (and into the hands of ISIS and AQ fighters) through Libya to fight an illegal war against Assad while allying, arming, and funding the very organization that attacked the US on 9/11. That's not political theater. That's an egregious breach of public trust. American personnel and an Ambassador were left to die because the administration (particularly HRC's State Department) didn't want that dirty laundry out in public because it would damage her chances of winning in 2016.

:blink: It was a wild theory that you never substantiated... AND, it had nothing to do with Trumps team not disclosing the facts about these meetings.

Obama was a good president. He was a gentleman with tact, intelligence and leadership ability.

:beer: Be honest, he was a little bit of a shmuck too...

Edited by #34fan

:blink: It was a wild theory that you never substantiated... AND, it had nothing to do with Trumps team not disclosing the facts about these meetings.

:beer: Be honest, he was a little bit of a shmuck too...

Never said he was perfect, but compared to what we have now he looks great!

Butthurt has nothing to do with it. Trump is an unqualified moron who's one crooked MF with no ethics or morals going back to his business dealings in NY and NJ in the 80s. I'll give him credit for being a bull **** artist snake oil salesman who reeled in a lot of suckers who bought his line as if he was going to be their savior. If you think he gives a rat's ass about conservative principles or has any real constituency besides people like him, then you should reconsider. So you're goddamned right I'm going to criticize him. Nothing to improve the economy? Do you recall what 44 stepped into in 2009. The way I see it both major parties have lost their way with neither representing the interests of the people. You have revealed yourself as a nothing more than a partisan ideologue who views things through a filtered lens and your next critical thought will be your first.

And you're not fooling anyone but yourself. 44 stepped into a mess created by democrat policies that were started with Jimmy Carter, added on to by Bill Clinton and taken advantage of by Obama when he was a community organizer. The CRA was the catalyst for the housing bubble that caused the meltdown. Bush tried many times to corral the out of hand lending but it was the democrat leadership in the House specifically that shot down his attempts.

I agree that both parties have lost their way but I'm anything but a partisan ideologue. Of course I have my convictions but I'm also a pragmatist. I was absolutely against the ACA back in 2009 & 2010. I can remember arguing at length about its constitutional merits, but also saying that if it was going to pass at least make it compatible with long held insurance principles. There is a basic principle in insurance that is called "The Law of Large Numbers". Simply put, in this instance is that if you are going to insure the known sick then you need to insure a hell of a lot of healthy people. The very fact that the ACA virtually told the healthy people that they didn't need to sign up by fining taxing them peanuts for not signing up insured that the ACA was doomed. This was such a misstep that one would think that it had to have been done on purpose to bring us closer to single payer.

You can talk about Trump all you want but understand that you and your ilk are only trying to make sure that the policies he campaigned on are not coming to fruition. He won the election fair and square based on immigration/wall issues and economy/taxes stances. The thing that put him over the top was the fear of letting Hillary pick the next two or three Supreme Court Justices. You don't like Trump personally and think that he's no conservative. I don't disagree with you at all. All that matters though is what policies he pursues and what he accomplishes.

Ugh! I'm talking about the proof that HC ran guns to Syrian rebels... You far-right tw#ts can't even keep up with your own bulls#!t :lol:

Oh, then we won't talk about him running guns to Mexico. Did you expect people to read your mind and know which gun running operation you were posting about?

There is a basic principle in insurance that is called "The Law of Large Numbers". Simply put, in this instance is that if you are going to insure the known sick then you need to insure a hell of a lot of healthy people.

Thanks for pointing this out.

The reddogblitz health plan is built on this principle.

The govt buys everyone in America a basic health plan. Literally Everybody's in, so premiums should be less. Let businesses concentrate on building widgets, not shopping for insurance. Good for consumers. Good for insurance companies and health care providers. It would be great for business.

We're paying for it already with higher premiums, Medicare, Medicaid, county health offices, emergency rooms, planned Parenthood, the VA, etc. Streamline the system. And let us negotiate for drug prices like all the other countries do.

[Queue the we don't have capacity for this crowd]

Edited by reddogblitz

Never said he was perfect, but compared to what we have now he looks great!

Yah, it looks pretty bad... But hey.... Things can only get better, right? :unsure:

Oh, then we won't talk about him running guns to Mexico. Did you expect people to read your mind and know which gun running operation you were posting about?

How the f*#! should I know?... You, or TYTT, or Rhino brought that s#!% up. I was trying to talk about this Russian-collusion-lie-nondisclosure nightmare.

Count me in the idiot-pool.

Uh.... Okay. :mellow:

Yah, it looks pretty bad... But hey.... Things can only get better, right? :unsure:

How the f*#! should I know?... You, or TYTT, or Rhino brought that s#!% up. I was trying to talk about this Russian-collusion-lie-nondisclosure nightmare.

Uh.... Okay. :mellow:

You brought up gun running you dumbass. I refuted you simply with a link that anyone who can use Google would have found for themselves, and you moved the goalposts. You are picking battles with people here who will shred you to bits. They'll do it in a principled rapier sort of way too.

Keep this Russian collusion thing going too. It'll be fun to see you guys eat crow. You guys remind me of the George Zimmerman haters in the Trayvon Martin case. You know, the ones who still think GZ chased TM down like a dog and executed him? You guys are the same. Ten years from now, even without a trace of truth you'll still be howling at the moon. It has to suck to be you.

And you're not fooling anyone but yourself. 44 stepped into a mess created by democrat policies that were started with Jimmy Carter, added on to by Bill Clinton and taken advantage of by Obama when he was a community organizer. The CRA was the catalyst for the housing bubble that caused the meltdown. Bush tried many times to corral the out of hand lending but it was the democrat leadership in the House specifically that shot down his attempts.

I agree that both parties have lost their way but I'm anything but a partisan ideologue. Of course I have my convictions but I'm also a pragmatist. I was absolutely against the ACA back in 2009 & 2010. I can remember arguing at length about its constitutional merits, but also saying that if it was going to pass at least make it compatible with long held insurance principles. There is a basic principle in insurance that is called "The Law of Large Numbers". Simply put, in this instance is that if you are going to insure the known sick then you need to insure a hell of a lot of healthy people. The very fact that the ACA virtually told the healthy people that they didn't need to sign up by fining taxing them peanuts for not signing up insured that the ACA was doomed. This was such a misstep that one would think that it had to have been done on purpose to bring us closer to single payer.

You can talk about Trump all you want but understand that you and your ilk are only trying to make sure that the policies he campaigned on are not coming to fruition. He won the election fair and square based on immigration/wall issues and economy/taxes stances. The thing that put him over the top was the fear of letting Hillary pick the next two or three Supreme Court Justices. You don't like Trump personally and think that he's no conservative. I don't disagree with you at all. All that matters though is what policies he pursues and what he accomplishes.

The opposition party is going to do that no matter what (although the media and the Dems have taken it to a new level with this Russia bs). Trump's biggest enemy is his own party. They control every branch of government and yet they haven't got any significant legislation passed through in the first 6 months. Just watching the House and the Senate go through the repeal/replace ACA process, I could make the case that although it appeared chaotic, it was organized chaos. I believe most Republicans never wanted to repeal the ACA in the first place. I think McConnell purposefully concocted an extremely unpopular bill so the Republicans wouldn't have their names attached to it because it wouldn't get to 50 votes. They saw what happened to the Democrats after the ACA was passed.

I could go into great detail about each step of the process and how the players involved doomed the repeal of the ACA, but most who've followed can connect the dots (looking at the House and Senate situation in the '18 midterms) if they buy into my crackpot theory. The reason I think it's a possibility is what McConnell really cares about is tax cuts and not repealing/replacing the ACA makes it more likely in McConnel's mind that Democrats would be willing to work with him as the September deadline dooms.

You brought up gun running you dumbass. I refuted you simply with a link that anyone who can use Google would have found for themselves, and you moved the goalposts. You are picking battles with people here who will shred you to bits. They'll do it in a principled rapier sort of way too.

Did I? -Keep reading for proof that you are a lying sack of S#!t..

I was on here quite frequently calling the Benghazi hearings nothing but political theater to wound HRC before her campaign. There's a lot of truth to that, the majority of the hearings were in fact nothing but that...

... Still, despite that truth, at the heart of the issue was the fact that HRC and the State Department were running guns into Syria (and into the hands of ISIS and AQ fighters) through Libya to fight an illegal war against Assad while allying, arming, and funding the very organization that attacked the US on 9/11. That's not political theater. That's an egregious breach of public trust. American personnel and an Ambassador were left to die because the administration (particularly HRC's State Department) didn't want that dirty laundry out in public because it would damage her chances of winning in 2016.

Eeeyup not my post... Still, the following is what really identifies you as sewage....

Keep this Russian collusion thing going too. It'll be fun to see you guys eat crow. You guys remind me of the George Zimmerman haters in the Trayvon Martin case. You know, the ones who still think GZ chased TM down like a dog and executed him? You guys are the same. Ten years from now, even without a trace of truth you'll still be howling at the moon. It has to suck to be you.

You'll always side with the arrogant pr#ck, because recklessness, and ZERO accountability makes you sprout a big rubbery one... Whether it's a Trump, Assange, or a POS like George Zimmerman... You're front and

center, ready to serve. The groupie life might have it's drawbacks... Sore knees.. A permanent back seat on the Harley... Buy hey that's who and what you ARE...

I bet it's easy once you master the whole gag-reflex thing. :beer:

Edited by #34fan

Russia is not particularly our ally across a broad spectrum of issues, except perhaps the GWOT, which is an annoyance more than a #1 priority. Russia scrutiny is all over the place at home.

Now here you are, POTUS, and you're in a room full of the biggest and most important other leaders of the world.

And you go hang out with Putin for an hour?

It's not a secret meeting, clearly. But there's not giving a f$%& and there's also just level 10 idiot,

The Trump apologists who say they don't like Trump will say he's the best for trolling the media, but when do you get sick of trolling and look for any leadership for our country?

Trump voters don't believe Don Jr. met Russian lawyer

Less than half of recently polled Trump supporters believe Donald Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer, despite the president's eldest son admitting he attended the controversial meeting.

In spite of confirmation from Trump Jr. himself, 32 percent of respondents said the meeting didn't happen and 24 percent said they're not sure.