Trump and Russia

Actually, you haven't backed anything you've said with primary sourced data.

Asking Trump, and his team to come clean about meetings with Russians requires a source? :lol:

To summarize: corruption is not the problem, exposing the corruption is the problem.

No, dumass... Publishing classified documents that contain everything from SSI numbers to the names of U.S. covert operatives is a huge problem.

Every single document released by Wikileaks to date has been proven 100% authentic.

Again, not the point.... Pfc Bradley Manning committed a crime by trafficking those documents... Assange committed another crime by accepting them, and then a separate, more egregious, crime by atually publishing them.

Shame.

:lol: Yah, that your high-fiber talking points get schatt-out upon arrival... Please add some meat so they don't keep going right through me.

Awww... He's hawt 'cuz I made poopy all over his wittle awgument. :lol:

You really haven't made a substantive argument, at all.

The only defense that you have aside from your insults is that what Assange did was illegal, therefore it is all invalid. That's not at the crux of the argument, the argument is the content and you have yet to challenge that in a meaningful way.

Your post isn't useful or helpful. Nor is your disrespect for the office.

Let me put my liberal hat on for a moment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Where is it was your respect for Barry!

I am soooo sorry you love Frump so much that you can't see what a buffoon he is.

What I posted was a factual

How is that disrespect?

You really haven't made a substantive argument, at all.

The only defense that you have aside from your insults is that what Assange did was illegal, therefore it is all invalid. That's not at the crux of the argument, the argument is the content and you have yet to challenge that in a meaningful way.

:lol: Sure... Join the idiot-pool who's argument is that Trump was 'just kidding' when he openly requested Russian interference to help his campaign. -That's a GREAT defense!

You should have just kept on lurking.

Edited by #34fan

:lol: Sure... Join the idiot-pool who's argument is that Trump was 'just kidding' when he openly requested Russian interference to help his campaign. -That's a GREAT defense!

You should have just kept on lurking.

You keep on proving how little you actually know about the people here, their contributions to the board, and reality itself.

What?

President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin had a second undisclosed meeting at the G-20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany, earlier this month, the White House confirmed Tuesday. The conversation reportedly occurred at the dinner for heads of state, hours after the two leaders formal bilateral meeting. It reportedly lasted for an hour and Putins translator was the only other person present. The second meeting was first reported by global affairs analyst Ian Bremmer, the president of Eurasia Group.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/report-trump-putin-had-second-undisclosed-meeting

David Frum @davidfrum

Trump has things to say to Putin that he wants literally nobody in the US govt to hear, very much including his own National Security team

5:49 PM · Jul 18, 2017

The WSJ Editorial Board Chimes in:

@WSJ

Opinion: President Trump’s best defense against future Russia revelations is radical transparency: https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-trumps-and-the-truth-1500332545?mod=e2tw

Even Donald Trump might agree that a major reason he won the 2016 election is because voters couldn’t abide Hillary Clinton’s legacy of scandal, deception and stonewalling. Yet on the story of Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election, Mr. Trump and his family are repeating the mistakes that doomed Mrs. Clinton.

That’s the lesson the Trumps should draw from the fiasco over Don Jr.’s June 2016 meeting with Russians peddling dirt on Mrs. Clinton. First Don Jr. let news of the meeting leak without getting ahead of it. Then the White House tried to explain it away as a “nothingburger” that focused on adoptions from Russia.

Mr. Trump somehow seems to believe that his outsize personality and social-media following make him larger than the Presidency. He’s wrong. He and his family seem oblivious to the brutal realities of Washington politics. Those realities will destroy Mr. Trump, his family and their business reputation unless they change their strategy toward the Russia probe. They don’t have much more time to do it.

The WSJ Editorial Board Chimes in:

@WSJ

Opinion: President Trump’s best defense against future Russia revelations is radical transparency: https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-trumps-and-the-truth-1500332545?mod=e2tw

And if there's nothing to reveal?

Hint, there isn't.

You keep on proving how little you actually know about the people here, their contributions to the board, and reality itself.

:lol: More butt-hurtedness because you had ZERO answer as to why team Trump shouldn't just come clean...

Whitewater got brought up... Benghazi.... unsubstantiated gun-running charges... Not ONE of you could deliver a single relevant response to a simple request.

That's called SAD on my planet... -Whup, Tom got up, -your turn to sit on the ice pack!

:lol: More butt-hurtedness because you had ZERO answer as to why team Trump shouldn't just come clean...

Whitewater got brought up... Benghazi.... unsubstantiated gun-running charges... Not ONE of you could deliver a single relevant response to a simple request.

That's called SAD on my planet... -Whup, Tom got up, -your turn to sit on the ice pack!

Take your pick:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=obama+protects+holder+fast+and+furious&form=PRHPR1&pc=HRTE&mkt=en-

us&httpsmsn=1&refig=31f64eece3964542a7f3540d914afb16&sp=-1&pq=undefined&sc=5-29&qs=n&sk=&cvid=31f64eece3964542a7f3540d914afb16

You either live in an isolated world surrounded by idiotic lefties or are just woefully ignorant. I would guess both.

What a dumb ass question. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

Obfuscation! You must have something to hide.

Take your pick:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=obama+protects+holder+fast+and+furious&form=PRHPR1&pc=HRTE&mkt=en-

us&httpsmsn=1&refig=31f64eece3964542a7f3540d914afb16&sp=-1&pq=undefined&sc=5-29&qs=n&sk=&cvid=31f64eece3964542a7f3540d914afb16

You either live in an isolated world surrounded by idiotic lefties or are just woefully ignorant. I would guess both.

Obfuscation! You must have something to hide.

No hiding that you have nothing to add that's relevant to the subject. Go away clown.