Mike and Mike comes to an end.

dpberr

WOW. this thread kinda just punched me in the gut. Love my mornings with Mike & Mike. What a bummer.

I'm right there with you, I can't recall listening to anything else in the morning since.... How long has it been?

I have been a fan for a long time. I have been twice (Chicago and in New Orleans). They just feel like good guys and have good chemistry. This has been rumored for some time and is a sad day. In typical ESPN fashion, "if it aint broke, fix it."

I like all of the ESPN radio shows though. My fiancé and I watch every morning; I'm afraid that this change may result in more Bravo in the mornings. I prefer Trey Wingo to Lisa Vanderpump; I hope that Lindsey feels the same way!!

Good they were a bore. Give it to Dan and Stu.

I agree---they are much better, like orders of magnitude better than the fluff peddlers on Mike and Mike.

Heck, throw in Jalen and Jacoby. That's a fun show.

"Got to give the people.....give the people what they want...."

I agree---they are much better, like orders of magnitude better than the fluff peddlers on Mike and Mike.

Also, no.

!@#$ no.

more obnoxious race discussion. it's why i listen to sports radio, NOT news radio. Arrivaderci, ESPN radio, I'm moving to fox.

Agree. Champaining and campaigning all stars !!

Love Jalen, lucky mofo is with Molly Querim.

I liked Mike & Mike and would often catch the replay if I missed part of the live version. Way to go ESPN, give me one more reason to watch you less. You had a good thing people liked, so......

i know, I hate when there is change for the sake of change. However I wonder if Greeny requested it. Maybe he needed a change/career growth after so long. He's someone they don't want to lose.

I'll miss his Jets rants

i know, I hate when there is change for the sake of change. However I wonder if Greeny requested it. Maybe he needed a change/career growth after so long. He's someone they don't want to lose.

I'll miss his Jets rants

I think Greeny needs a counter-part to his metrosexual self, and Golc fit the bill.

Big bucks if that's correct though....?

That's stupid. Liked the show. Now, it'll suck. Like most of ESPN.

WOW. this thread kinda just punched me in the gut. Love my mornings with Mike & Mike. What a bummer.

listen every day

Yep. Even my wife and kids enjoy watching it in the morning with me (not like they have a choice).

Yup, always enjoyed the show.