Deshaun Watson is the answer

CDogg20

He fits our O perfectly. Athletic, strong, smart and has the heart it takes. Not afraid to take shots and is our best option if we dump Tyrod. Tore up a legendary bama d tonight.

Also on a side note lets get Ben Boulware. Love the way he plays the game. Super instinctive.

Tear me apart go ahead but I think Watson is our best bet to succeed in the near future.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see any reality where Watson lasts until 10 now. But he would fit THE CURRENT SYSTEM better than Tyrod. He sees the whole field and is mobile.

Boulware is an animal... i loved watching him

Then the Bills need to pull a Sammy Watkins and trade up.

If your going to do it, it's for a franchise QB. 6'3, 215 lbs. Averaged 4100 passing yards and 36 TDs last two seasons as well as 850 yards and 10 TDs in the ground. He has also played 29 games the last two seasons so hitting the rookie "wall" would be less likely.

He's as elusive as Taylor but bigger and has a stronger arm. No issues throwing down the field. He's performed big time in big time games, and there isn't a bigger pressure situation than being 2 yards from the end zone with a handful of seconds left to win or lose the national championship.

Him and Watkins would make a dynamic tandem with the same college ties.

It might cost a kings ransom, but the alternative of not finding a franchise QB would probably limit DW time in Buffalo any ways so might as well go all in.

Then the Bills need to pull a Sammy Watkins and trade up.

If your going to do it, it's for a franchise QB. 6'3, 215 lbs. Averaged 4100 passing yards and 36 TDs last two seasons as well as 850 yards and 10 TDs in the ground. He has also played 29 games the last two seasons so hitting the rookie "wall" would be less likely.

He's as elusive as Taylor but bigger and has a stronger arm. No issues throwing down the field. He's performed big time in big time games, and there isn't a bigger pressure situation than being 2 yards from the end zone with a handful of seconds left to win or lose the national championship.

Him and Watkins would make a dynamic tandem with the same college ties.

It might cost a kings ransom, but the alternative of not finding a franchise QB would probably limit DW time in Buffalo any ways so might as well go all in.

Please stop... you are getting my hopes up. Watching him play, its a hand in glove. Its the same type of team the bills just have a much better running situation. If we got actual receivers and not goodwins we could be on t something. I see sammy, playing like williams, clay was leggett. We just need a cain and that freakin Renfroe. Where is chris hogan when you need him. It just makes too much sense. Pulling the trigger though might actually save whaley regardlessof whether it pans out or not

Forget Trubisky, forget Kizer.... DeShaun Watson is the best Quarterback in his draft and it is not even that close.

If he is there at 10 (and God knows why he would be) and the Bills pass I will be banging my head against a wall until camp.

Kid is legit. That was incredible last night.

Oh and where are all the "he's a runner" people today? Cat got their tongue? Bama shut his run game down made him beat them with his arm.... and boy did he?

I've seen a couple of pro comps for Watson of....Tyrod Taylor. That being said I'd rather have a 21 year old Tyrod with the possibility of growth and progression than a 27 year old Tyrod who has maxed out

Ok, I never watch college football. I did watch the first half last night. In 1 half of football I saw a kid that would struggle at the NFL level. Did not see the second half or the way he "tore" up Bama. So like I said that is all I have see of him so I digress.

Ok, I never watch college football. I did watch the first half last night. In 1 half of football I saw a kid that would struggle at the NFL level. Did not see the second half or the way he "tore" up Bama. So like I said that is all I have see of him so I digress.

His offensive line is also...not good, facing a DL with future pros at the starting and rotational spots.

First half he didnt play so hot youre right but thats what I love about this kid. Made the adjustments to bring them back into the game then in the final seconds brought his team down the field to win the game. The moment wasn't too big for him and found a way to win at all costs, yes there were a couple great catches to help him out but he made the right reads. Everything is there for this kid to be a superstar.

We'd need to pull a Dikta and trade the entire draft plus next year's #1 to move up to where he'll be. Not a possibility anymore because we'd go straight to salary cap hell. Besides, like when Andrew Luck came out, someone near the top is going to say this pick isn't for sale for any price.

He struggled a lot in that game. He will struggle immensely in the NFL. He will make a good backup QB. I think people are nuts who want this guy as a starting quarterback in the NFL. This guy is like a less talented version of Tyrod. And yet people here are going goo goo over him. Even people who don't want Tyrod to stay. Ridiculous. Be careful what you wish for.

He fits our O perfectly. Athletic, strong, smart and has the heart it takes. Not afraid to take shots and is our best option if we dump Tyrod. Tore up a legendary bama d tonight.

Also on a side note lets get Ben Boulware. Love the way he plays the game. Super instinctive.

Tear me apart go ahead but I think Watson is our best bet to succeed in the near future.

Not going to be the same O with Rex gone.

Boulware is toooooo slooooow imo.

He struggled a lot in that game. He will struggle immensely in the NFL. He will make a good backup QB. I think people are nuts who want this guy as a starting quarterback in the NFL. This guy is like a less talented version of Tyrod. And yet people here are going goo goo over him. Even people who don't want Tyrod to stay. Ridiculous. Be careful what you wish for.

I totally disagree with you.

won't be there at 10

SF & JETS both take QB's

I do, sadly, agree with this.

No thanks. he looks like another TT

He's a projected 3-4 round pick for a reason. His completions were 2 yard bubble screens that the receiver ran for a lot of yards or lobs to a tall receiver who outjumped the defender. He's certainly not as athletic as our qb now.

So you missed the 2 beautiful passes to Leggett, one caught at the towards the end of the game and the one that would have been a perfect throw had Leggett not stopped the route for a split second. The missed throw was actually more impressive. He read the defense perfectly, threw a perfect ball at the perfect time...Leggett just let up a tad and couldn't recover. This is NOT the old West Virginia offense of screens and short routes from Geno Smith.

And throwing it up to your best WR who can make plays is a bad thing? Haven't we been screaming for Tyrod to do that to Sammy for years?

The guy has talent, a great head on his shoulders and is a true leader (something we have lacked severely with Tyrod). Sign me up for him on draft day, no question. The great news is that there are a lot of quality players at the top of this draft. At this time, I'd be pretty happy with Watson, Williams, Hooker, or Adams.

Edited by Mark80