Sickening part is Bills will probably get the help they need

Big Turk

Tennessee lost big in Saint Doug's first game as coach...Mariota was carted off the field in an air cast with an ankle injury...

Denver has been fading badly down the stretch...

Can't help think Bills are gonna be kicking themselves after next week

Edited by matter2003

Tennessee lost big in Saint Doug's first game as coach...Mariota was carted off the field in an air cast with an ankle injury...

Denver has been fading badly down the stretch...

Can't help think Bills are gonna be kicking themselves after next week

Hopefully it's not Carpenter kicking them, he surely would miss.

If we had won any of those other games we bombed, it wouldn't matter either. Oakland lead. Seattle. Those first two. The first Miami. Fitz's Hall of Fame performance.

We wrapped up exactly where we put ourselves. Getting the help makes it no worse for me.

Eh, losing in week 16 isn't as painful (though easily as sickening or worse due to who they lost to (#### the Fish)) as the inevitable (entering 8-7 the loss WOULD've been inevitable, especially when everything else ends up breaking right, just like '04) loss to the Jest would've been.

:censored:

I think Miami would've taken care of business in week 17 anyway. I don't think NE needs that game correct?

I still think to last year when the Bills went 4-2 in division. What a waste. We never go 4-2 in AFC East and blew it. Miami will be 4-2 or 5-1 in division and will be skating into the playoffs.

Edited by zow2

I think Miami would've taken care of business in week 17 anyway. I don't think NE needs that game correct?

I still think to last year when the Bills went 4-2 in division. What a waste. We never go 4-2 in AFC East and blew it. Miami will be 4-2 or 5-1 in division and will be skating into the playoffs.

NE needs either a win or an Oakland loss to get the top seed.

I haven't re-looked at the specific games, but now that all of the six AFC teams have been decided, I don't think we can use the outcome of next week's games to say yes or no as to whether the Bills would have made the playoffs with a Dolphin win. The games will be played differently without some serious playoff implications.