When we were ahead 24-9...

MPT

As soon as they drove right down the field and scored after that I knew it was over. Once it became a shootout I knew we weren't going to compete. We don't have a QB

A shootout when only one side has the guns is more like a massacre. There's still 11 minutes left in my delayed recording but I knew there was zero point to watching the rest.

To be honest with you, I felt that we were probably going to blow this game after

Rex had them go into prevent at the end of the first half and letting them easily

get into field goal range. Rex is not very good at putting the foot on the neck of teams!

Of course my opinion changed when we came out like gangbusters in the second

half and then back again right after the first three and out!

Edited by Tu-Toned

We were ahead 24-9 and I was in the stadium- Raiders fans were patting my back and shaking my hand and cursing their team. I left because I knew we would lose. I just sensed it. I got on BART home. My expectations were met. I just knew. we are not a team of destiny or consequence.

There was a shot of the Bills players on the sidelines when the score was 24-23, I think, that told me they had lost the game. There was such a look of defeat on the faces of the players, including Tyrod, that I knew they were done, even though there was a whole quarter left to play. They knew they were going to lose and had no faith. The looked like zombies.

Please fire Rex now.

We were ahead 24-9 and I was in the stadium- Raiders fans were patting my back and shaking my hand and cursing their team. I left because I knew we would lose. I just sensed it. I got on BART home. My expectations were met. I just knew. we are not a team of destiny or consequence.

That's amazing. You really were at the game and left when we went up 24-9?

I hate to say this, because this organization needs stability, but the coaching staff needs to go. Not because they can't coach but they still apparently think that Taylor is the QB that can lead them to the playoffs.

Sure the D sucked but Taylor cannot put the game away. The O had every chance to put the game away against a very, very weak D and Tyrod just can't find or hit anyone open.

Once they went 3 and out, it was over. The Offense is not designed to play from behind and Taylor basically sucks in that role. It's time to move on, and if that means to give EJ a shot to see if he can do something the rest of the year, hell, why the f¥ck not. Playoffs are out of the picture AGAIN.

I saw that as well

Raiders need a home

They have been getting breaks all year

What breaks did they get today

Besides playing a loud mouth .500 coach self proclaimed defensive genius that can't field a defense for 60 minutes and a AVG at best QB

Edited by MAJBobby

You watch.

1) We'll fire Rex ( I want this)

2) We'll clean house (I only partially want this)

3) We'll ship Tyrod, keep EJ. Drop development on Cardale ( i don't want this)

Someone will pick up Tyrod (Denver?) and Gilmore (Oakland?) and they'll play lights out in a better scheme.

Meanwhile we will be in the NFL wilderness for another 3 years.

FML.

Cale

Edited by cale

You watch.

1) We'll fire Rex ( I want this)

2) We'll clean house (I only partially want this)

3) We'll ship Tyrod, keep EJ. Drop development on Cardale ( i don't want this)

Someone will pick up Tyrod (Denver?) and Gilmore (Oakland?) and they'll play lights out in a better scheme.

Meanwhile we will be in the NFL wilderness for another 3 years.

FML.

Cale

Not worried about that. Tyrod is limited he is what he is this scheme is perfect for him not going to get better in another

I hate to say this, because this organization needs stability, but the coaching staff needs to go. Not because they can't coach but they still apparently think that Taylor is the QB that can lead them to the playoffs.

Sure the D sucked but Taylor cannot put the game away. The O had every chance to put the game away against a very, very weak D and Tyrod just can't find or hit anyone open.

Once they went 3 and out, it was over. The Offense is not designed to play from behind and Taylor basically sucks in that role. It's time to move on, and if that means to give EJ a shot to see if he can do something the rest of the year, hell, why the f¥ck not. Playoffs are out of the picture AGAIN.

Hell the year is over. Put cardale in take his lumps. You cant hurt something that is already broken. See what he learned. There are no expectations go try it out young man.

There was a shot of the Bills players on the sidelines when the score was 24-23, I think, that told me they had lost the game. There was such a look of defeat on the faces of the players, including Tyrod, that I knew they were done, even though there was a whole quarter left to play. They knew they were going to lose and had no faith. The looked like zombies.

Please fire Rex now.

I did NOT like the look on Tyrod's face when they panned to him on the side lines

Up by 15 and I said "Time to lose in the most Bills-y of fashion". I was only half joking. Oakland scored a TD to close to 8 and I thought "Well, there it is." I knew what was coming at that point. Up by 15, I think it was mostly a self-defense mechanism. But you could just see Oakland step up and the Bills step down after that.

Up by 15 and I said "Time to lose in the most Bills-y of fashion". I was only half joking. Oakland scored a TD to close to 8 and I thought "Well, there it is." I knew what was coming at that point. Up by 15, I think it was mostly a self-defense mechanism. But you could just see Oakland step up and the Bills step down after that.

It is pretty astonishing that Bills fans can confidently predict an otherwise unlikely comeback, including a two point conversion, simply because it's the Bills.

When they let the Raiders come right down the field and score to make it 24-16 I knew we would lose. You cannot allow a team back in the game like that when you should be stepping on their throat. The D has done that in 3 key losses this year. Jets, Miami and now the Raiders. Thats on Rex and his bro and their schemes, thats on their lack of adjustments. Just not good enough when you have a hot and cold offensive unit like we do that cannot finish the job!

When they let the Raiders come right down the field and score to make it 24-16 I knew we would lose. You cannot allow a team back in the game like that when you should be stepping on their throat. The D has done that in 3 key losses this year. Jets, Miami and now the Raiders. Thats on Rex and his bro and their schemes, thats on their lack of adjustments. Just not good enough when you have a hot and cold offensive unit like we do that cannot finish the job!

The defense knew the offense might go 3 and out on the next drive so you can't blame the defense.

Haha-- only a bills fan would do this.

My first thought was now the defense has to hold them. As soon as the defense starting folding the next drive I honestly felt it was going to be all over soon. What a terrible feeling

I expect any more and don't feel anything at all but malaise. Guess I have lost that loving feeling.

until we get a real QB and probably management nothing changes.

Please fire Rex now.

Hell, I could hear that look on the radio feed.

How much did you guys think we were going to lose by?

We knew it was going to happen, but did we expect 4 unanswered touchdowns?

We could have literally sent no one onto the field during that time and given up fewer points. Rex Ryan's team, for a significant part of the second half, was worse than not even playing.

I kept telling my Dad. Don't worry. They'll lose. Just wait and see. It never fails with the Bills. It's absolutely sickening.

It is pretty astonishing that Bills fans can confidently predict an otherwise unlikely comeback, including a two point conversion, simply because it's the Bills.

I did. Again, it might just be a defense mechanism to save me from being disappointed, but I called it. Oakland has an excellent offense, there was plenty of time left and Carr has a slew of comebacks this season so it was pretty logical too. At the point I made the prediction I thought we'd lose on a late 4th quarter drive by Carr - or maybe even squeak it out for a close win. I didn't see it getting out of hand and losing by two TDs though.