Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it turns out quite a few real estate purchases are being cancelled in DC the past couple days.

Judging by the names on the contracts, there's apparently a good number of Clinton staffers who had bids on houses accepted in the past few weeks, who suddenly find themselves not moving to DC in the near future like they expected. :lol:

So it turns out quite a few real estate purchases are being cancelled in DC the past couple days.

Judging by the names on the contracts, there's apparently a good number of Clinton staffers who had bids on houses accepted in the past few weeks, who suddenly find themselves not moving to DC in the near future like they expected. :lol:

Another ploy by Trump to buy distressed real estate?

Remember those articles two weeks ago about how Hilary's campaign was shifting their focus from Trump to making a smooth transition to the white house...

ooops. :nana:

You evil deplorables! You crushed their dreams!

nxtjNJ.jpg

denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance

She's almost at acceptance. Good for her.

What beach? A California beach? Ummmm California beach property is only for citizens of California. They want to secede not fall into the ocean.

A wall. A wall is what we need. A high beautiful wall and make the Californians pay for it.

The reactions to this election are getting so over-the-top stupid, it deserves its own thread.

My wife just had someone cancel a real estate closing for next week. The reason they gave? They don't want to live in DC with Trump.

They forfeiting a $100,000 deposit because...Trump. :lol:

Yeh but this what you expect from Millenials... That and the vitriol online in so many formats from this campaign.... Usually you can ignore it in August... this year it was tough.... Also its been going for 2 years and folks just dont turn off that burner and cool down. Looks like Obama and Trump are trying but its gonna take a while and the right wing folks are gonna make it difficult for the left to consider it.

From a FB friend. WTF?!?!

Those of you who have daughters...hold them close. Teach them to be strong. In a country with a sexual predator VOTED IN TO THE MOST POWERFUL POSITION IN THE WORLD, our daughters are now at the mercy of every college professor, work supervisor, rapist, date, etc. who has now had affirmed their belief that they can do what they damn well please to women and get away with it. They already do way to often and it's only going to get worse. Can't stop crying. I'm sick.

If this friend is female, ask her "is that what happened to you after Slick was elected?"

From a FB friend. WTF?!?!

Those of you who have daughters...hold them close. Teach them to be strong. In a country with a sexual predator VOTED IN TO THE MOST POWERFUL POSITION IN THE WORLD, our daughters are now at the mercy of every college professor, work supervisor, rapist, date, etc. who has now had affirmed their belief that they can do what they damn well please to women and get away with it. They already do way to often and it's only going to get worse. Can't stop crying. I'm sick.

:lol:

People need to get the hell over themselves. That's just plain idiotic.

:lol:

People need to get the hell over themselves. That's just plain idiotic.

Really what do expect, not like a hockey game where win or lose you shake hands afterwards... and say great game... ps about to beat up some bear league idiots tonight just to blow off steam then go to work.

Tolerance!! Well that's one food service company not getting a dime of my money

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html

You should remind her to capture her tears, and the tears of all her friends, as the saltiness makes an excellent brine for her Thanksgiving turkey.

I've known her for about 50 years. Graduated with her brother and husband. I want to share this with her biker brother who was one tough mother effer who taught me how to play hockey.

Those of you who have daughters...hold them close. Teach them to be strong. In a country with a sexual predator VOTED IN TO THE MOST POWERFUL POSITION IN THE WORLD, our daughters are now at the mercy of every college professor, work supervisor, rapist, date, etc. who has now had affirmed their belief that they can do what they damn well please to women and get away with it.

Really? I had no idea.

Be right back...

‘Not My President’?

And just like that, it’s 2007 all over again for the Left.

You see it all over social media and scrawled in black Sharpie on the hipsters’ cardboard signs and chanted by the wild-eyed social-justice warriors at the sit-ins and marches and rallies that have sprung up in protest of the election of Donald J. Trump:

“#NotMyPresident”

Notwithstanding that one of the top trending hashtags on Twitter overnight was “#NotMyPresisent” — no one ever accused hippies of being sticklers for orthographic convention — the sentiment behind the slogan is dumb as a box of rocks.

Barring any extraordinary happenings at the meeting of the Electoral College, Donald Trump is, in fact, the president-elect of the United States. And on Friday, January 20, 2017, Donald Trump will, in fact, be my president — and yours.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/442080/donald-trump-not-my-president-notmypresident-hashtag-dumb

She is and I already did.

I deleted my original post here by mistake but it's been quoted already. She did get back to me and really let me have it. Told me not to patronize her. Out of respect to her and becaus I've know her a long time I will not post her reply. Nor will I reply to her there. You can't reason with hysterics

Edited by Chef Jim

I deleted my original post here by mistake but it's been quoted already. She did get back to me and really let me have it. Told me not to patronize her. Out of respect to her and becaus I've know her a long time I will not post her reply. Nor will I reply to her there. You can't reason with hysterics

"Don't patronize me about patronizing my daughter!"

That's usually the point where I remind myself that I'm not ethically or morally required to respond to anyone else's crap.

"Don't patronize me about patronizing my daughter!"

That's usually the point where I remind myself that I'm not ethically or morally required to respond to anyone else's crap.

Yup. And the most offensive (and absurd) thing about her hysterical post was that she truly believe that because Donald Trump is now President men are going to turn into a raving group of rapists and sexual predators. As a guy I'm offended by that notion. I've been triggered.

Yup. And the most offensive (and absurd) thing about her hysterical post was that she truly believe that because Donald Trump is now President men are going to turn into a raving group of rapists and sexual predators. As a guy I'm offended by that notion. I've been triggered.

That's the precious irony of the situation. Like clockwork that causes Gremlins to turn into little monsters if you feed them after midnight, Republicans are going to turn intro raving maniacs now that Trump is president elect.

That's the precious irony of the situation. Like clockwork that causes Gremlins to turn into little monsters if you feed them after midnight, Republicans are going to turn intro raving maniacs now that Trump is president elect.

And good job teaching your daughters to fear and be suspicious of all men. She said one of her daughters is gay. Probably not gay due to genetics but because she's scared her away from men.

I realized that most of these are kids that have never "lost" an election. They have only known life as a voter with a black president. Their perspective is skewed partially,by that. They also have a case of "everyone gets a trophy".

One guy I know on Facebook, deleted me for declaring that I wasn't going to vote for Hillary (I voted for Stein, because CA is a granted Blue state). I later saw his post from after the election...

"I have no hope. I don't know what to do with myself, or what to think of the direction of this country. It's obvious that the country is going further towards Planet of the Apes, instead of Star Trek".

I can't wait to see him.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I've also read that it's legal to kill black people, in case you have anybody whose been bugging you.

Yeah, but they're white.

Maybe I can get them to self-identify as black. Be right back...

I realized that most of these are kids that have never "lost" an election. They have only known life as a voter with a black president. Their perspective is skewed partially,by that. They also have a case of "everyone gets a trophy".

One guy I know on Facebook, deleted me for declaring that I wasn't going to vote for Hillary (I voted for Stein, because CA is a granted Blue state). I later saw his post from after the election...

"I have no hope. I don't know what to do with myself. It's obvious that the country is going further towards Planet of the Apes, instead of Star Trek".

I can't wait to see him.

More disturbing than his hyperbolic reaction is that he can only relate to the topic via fifty-year-oid Sci-Fi vehicles. :lol:

Yeah, but they're white.

More disturbing than his hyperbolic reaction is that he can only relate to the topic via fifty-year-oid Sci-Fi vehicles. :lol:

I know, it's a sheltered little California world, these Los Angelinos live in, they are incredibly soft. He is an "aspiring film-maker".

I have seen MANY posts along these lines. Embarrassing.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Maybe he should read Boulle's other great work for some perspective on how the real world can manifest itself if you spend too much time with your head in the sand.

If this friend is female, ask her "is that what happened to you after Slick was elected?"

I'd go with "I am so excited for this. a chance to grab more kitty. Yesssssss!"

Really what do expect, not like a hockey game where win or lose you shake hands afterwards... and say great game... ps about to beat up some bear league idiots tonight just to blow off steam then go to work.

to the kids it is. Their partixparion trophy this is it. They got nothing for their efforts

PS. Playing against bears might be tough

Yeah, but they're white.

Makes me wonder what happened to Greggy. Self-imposed exile for awhile? :unsure:

He'll need to tweak his conspiracy theories a wee mite to account for Trump's trouncing of Hillary.

Makes me wonder what happened to Greggy. Self-imposed exile for awhile? :unsure:

He'll need to tweak his conspiracy theories a wee mite to account for Trump's trouncing of Hillary.

Gregggggy's Coronation theory does have merit. The Government, media, corporations, and academia had all pushed Hiliary (and near the end carried) to her Coronation. The problem was those pesky peasants revolted

Edited by /dev/null

Gregggggy's Coronation theory does have merit. The Government, media, and corporations had all pushed Hiliary (and near the end carried) to her Coronation. The problem was those pesky peasants revolted

True dat. It was a peaceful revolution in the style of the right.

The style of the left on the other hand is anything but peaceful.

Do you folks think there would have been any protests if Trump had lost? Anyone yelling 'rigged'? Anyone yelling 'Lock her up'? Of course there would be protests

Also, if your guy lost would you be disappointed or fearful of what the president elect was going to do? You might want to consider dialing back the gloating. I can understand being happy for the win but as far as how Trump will govern, you have not yet been proved right of anything.