Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And here come the internal divisions & recriminations.

Consider the source, but not out of the realm of possibility.

"About 6:30 this morning she called an old friend," he began on "The Steve Malzberg Show" in an interview. "She was crying, inconsolably.

"Eventually," he continued, "her friend said she could make out that she was blaming James Comey, the director of the FBI, for her loss — and this I don't understand exactly — and the president of the United States for not doing enough."

If I wasn't acutely aware of your overriding addiction to partisan tomfoolery, I'd have significant questions about your reading comprehension.

Oh, please. you carry the holier-than-thou, you're-wrong-because-you-disagree-with-me flag like every other entitled leftwing nut who 'really is more of a libertarian.'

He's issued about 1/4 as many signing statements as his predecessor\

If you're going to raise the point of how many times he used EO, you're going to get called out for it regardless of what other point you're trying to make.

Edited by LABillzFan

Who do those bastards in the middle of the country think they are voting like that? Didn't they get the Preordination Memo from Debbie Wasserrman-Schultz about the super delegates? Don't they realize that Inauguration Ball gowns were already on order?

If they'd remained meek, they'd eventually inherit the earth...woulldn't they? Just deplorable...eh?

Who do those bastards in the middle of the country think they are voting like that? Didn't they get the Preordination Memo from Debbie Wasserrman-Schultz about the super delegates? Don't they realize that Inauguration Ball gowns were already on order?

If they'd remained meek, they'd eventually inherit the earth...woulldn't they? Just deplorable...eh?

You mean dumb!@#$istan?

dumb.jpg

I hope when all the Californians leave I can pick-up a discounted property close to a beach. That would be great.

What beach? A California beach? Ummmm California beach property is only for citizens of California. They want to secede not fall into the ocean.

What beach? A California beach? Ummmm California beach property is only for citizens of California. They want to secede not fall into the ocean.

Someone raised an interesting point however.

If California wants to secede, who do they think will help them if the water runs out, when the fires burn their precious hillside homes, when they go bankrupt (aren't they already?), and when mexicans overrun everything?

I'd like to see it happen just for the schadenfreude factor.

Someone raised an interesting point however.

If California wants to secede, who do they think will help them if the water runs out, when the fires burn their precious hillside homes, when they go bankrupt (aren't they already?), and when mexicans overrun everything?

I'd like to see it happen just for the schadenfreude factor.

California is the 6th largest economy in the world. The tech/pharma/entertainment industries are based here. We'd be just fine. As a matter of fact we'd likely rise above #6 when we don't have to support Dumb!@#$istan. :D

California is the 6th largest economy in the world. The tech/pharma/entertainment industries are based here. We'd be just fine. As a matter of fact we'd likely rise above #6 when we don't have to support Dumb!@#$istan. :D

Uh, then why's the state bankrupt?

https://contracostabee.com/california-still-broke/

Edited by joesixpack

I've never understood the act of rioting in your own town unless it's just a cover to steal stuff. Are apology letters sent the day after?

"Sorry Steve. I'm sorry I stole your stuff and burnt your store down that I routinely shop at in my temporary outrage. I started feeling sorry after I got home last night after the riot and sat down and played some Xbox after my parents said goodnight."

At least the militias show a little commitment and occupy things.

I'm starting to regret that I unfollowed pretty much anyone on facebook who was posting any of the political stuff from either extreme. I'm not seeing much beyond the "won't somebody please thing of the children" posts so far. I may need to figure out how to undo that move so I can find some entertainment.

Because we're sending boatloads of money to Dumb!@#$istan. Imagine if all the federal taxes that come from CA stayed in CA. Hell the fed taxes saved in the Silicon Valley alone would wipe that deficit out by next Thursday. :D

I'll remember this when the water *finally* dries up. "Hey, you're rich! Take care of it yourselves!"

:thumbsup:

I'm half-kidding there. I'm thinking that maybe some sort of regional split needs to happen in this country. Simply too large, too diverse, too unmanageable.

Edited by joesixpack

Uh, then why's the state bankrupt?

https://contracostabee.com/california-still-broke/

We're not broke. We're just having a cash flow issue, but it will all be better once the high-speed rail is completed in 2037.

Besides, not only did we legalize pot, we got the 10-cent per grocery bag law passed.

A guy in line at Costco tried to convinced me yesterday that the money the state brings in from marijuana will make the state flush in no time, and he was really excited about it. "Look at Colorado!"

I just kind shook my head and paid for my 97 rolls of Charmin.

I'll remember this when the water *finally* dries up. "Hey, you're rich! Take care of it yourselves!"

:thumbsup:

California has been here a very long time. We've only had our water dry up because of the Federal Government. See Dianne Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi and the Delta Smelt. We will also not have to worry about the water because all of you Dumb!@#$istan idiots will not be allowed in. We will have a very strict visa policy. You'll have to get your legal dope someplace else. :D

California has been here a very long time. We've only had our water dry up because of the Federal Government. See Dianne Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi and the Delta Smelt. We will also not have to worry about the water because all of you Dumb!@#$istan idiots will not be allowed in. We will have a very strict visa policy. You'll have to get your legal dope someplace else. :D

Good luck with the whole electricity thing as well.