Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

The reactions to this election are getting so over-the-top stupid, it deserves its own thread.

My wife just had someone cancel a real estate closing for next week. The reason they gave? They don't want to live in DC with Trump.

They forfeiting a $100,000 deposit because...Trump. :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not so much a specific example as Tom's................I'm sure I can find more later,

but a comment on MSNBC's epic meltdown so far.

2375_84984116216_633511216_2728356_71328David Burge @iowahawkblog 8h8 hours ago

I'm enjoying MSNBC's Gorillas In The Mist travelog about the mysterious Angry Ick People of Flyover Walmartia

If you think Trump says a lot of horrible things about immigrants, you should see the stuff MSNBC says about Midwesterners.

Added:

Here we go

this Yale story is hilarious. http://yaledailynews.com/blog/2016/11/09/victory-leaves-students-reeling/

Cw1K8xcUAAARuRK.jpg

$75k per year scream school is the best scream school

Edited by B-Man

My facebook feed is full of people opining on when they'll be forcibly deported or which locations they'd prefer for their inevitable internment.

One person in my feed is going off on the KKK, saying they will be back and more powerful with Trump in.

geezzzz I don't know why folk just don't stockpile guns, ammo, and freeze dried food like normal people.

At least those weirdos are relatively quiet by comparison, and collect things rather than burn/smash other peoples' property.

Media Lash Out at Voters: 'WHITE SUPREMACY,' 'HATE Trumps History,' 'Nation GONE WRONG'...

Media ‘Fight Back’ Election By Donating To Planned Parenthood

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/katie-yoder/2016/11/09/media-fight-back-election-donating-planned-parenthood

Planned Parenthood should probably get used to asking for donations

Edited by B-Man

Here's some real backlash for you sir,

Californians want to 'Calexit' after Trump win ..............#CalExit

California voted resoundingly for Hillary Clinton and many Californians are wondering if their state can go it alone as an independent nation.
CwytQ59VIAEgiXG.jpg Is this supposed to be a threat? :lol:

Here's some real backlash for you sir,

Californians want to 'Calexit' after Trump win ..............#CalExit

California voted resoundingly for Hillary Clinton and many Californians are wondering if their state can go it alone as an independent nation.
CwytQ59VIAEgiXG.jpg Is this supposed to be a threat? :lol:

900x900px-LL-8e858f67_CurlyBillWellBye_z

My first and last post in PPP.

My son texted me this morning from college "My 11am professor started crying because Trump won and let us all out early"