Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

I didn't want Trump to win and had grudgingly made my peace with accepting 4 years of Hillary as the lesser of two evils. The last 24 hours of watching Hillary supporters blast that little area between NYC and California that I call the United States as the domain of illiterate, bigoted, misogynistic devils in desperate need of liberal enlightenment and their "angry, white, Christian, men" mantra which has been repeated ad nauseam has made me, well, angry while my melanin levels remain low and steady.

This isn't Liberal v. Conservative. It's not Bush v. Gore. Donald Trump has been elected President of the United States. Donald Trump. Might as well elect a Kardashian. I'd say a level of "backlash" here is warranted.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Myles Brown of GQ, tweets he's a few drinks away from walking around the streets and yelling SHAME at all the white people.

White people reply saying they are ashamed to be white and want to join him.

Does he realize that blacks sitting out this election caused Hillary's loss?

What are the chances that much of the MSM reflects on last night and realizes that they got whipped as well?

None. First they'd have to admit they were campaigning for Hillary, and they'll never stop clinging to the delusion that they were independent and non-partisan.

This isn't Liberal v. Conservative. It's not Bush v. Gore. Donald Trump has been elected President of the United States. Donald Trump. Might as well elect a Kardashian. I'd say a level of "backlash" here is warranted.

What so many fail to understand is the real backlash is what elected him.

None. First they'd have to admit they were campaigning for Hillary, and they'll never stop clinging to the delusion that they were independent and non-partisan.

Who did you KNOW was going to win last night?

At me? Wtf did I do?

!@#$ you whitey!

I regret to admit I'm kind of enjoying this liberal meltdown. I haven't had this much fun watching people go crazy the day after a major event since this...

large_YE_Super_Bowl_Football.jpg

And this my friend is why I voted for Trump. Yes I admit it. I was ready to vote Johnson but went Trump at the absolute last second and actually laughed out loud as I did. I did it to piss some people off. I had zero expectations I'd be on the winning side. But yes watching these liberal heads explode as !@#$ing great. For that reason and pretty much that reason only I'm glad he won. My only issue is the chances of a market correction (housing and stock) in the next four years is pretty high and this will give the liberals their chance to gloat. Seeeee...we told you. Republicans are bad for the economy. Funny that they were already blaming Trump when the after hours market was down 800. Interesting how quiet they are now that we're looking at nearly a 1,100 point turn around and the market will likely end up 1.5% for the day.

There is sheer insanity on my facebook feed today.

"WHAT WILL I TELL MY CHILDREN?"

"I'M SO ANGRY!"

"HOW COULD YOU PEOPLE DO THIS TO ME?"

Most of the libs on mine are quiet. I think they're packing.

Everyone is ripping the media for getting this one wrong. I've been reading the same crap here for months, that the election was already decided

I'm not ripping the media for getting this wrong. I'm ripping the media for actively campaigning for Hillary. That's what caused a large part of the backlash that got Trump elected - backlash against the media's heavy-handed pro-Hillary pandering.

Again...you can't condescend to people and tell them they're wrong and you know better, and not expect backlash. The media will not learn and never admit that lesson.

I'm not ripping the media for getting this wrong. I'm ripping the media for actively campaigning for Hillary. That's what caused a large part of the backlash that got Trump elected - backlash against the media's heavy-handed pro-Hillary pandering.

Again...you can't condescend to people and tell them they're wrong and you know better, and not expect backlash. The media will not learn and never admit that lesson.

My personal favorite is FOREIGN condescension. Really? Go back to canada, moosehumpers.

Everyone is ripping the media for getting this one wrong. I've been reading the same crap here for months, that the election was already decided

I'm not ripping them for being "wrong". I'm ripping them for being such partisan hacks and being incapable/unwilling to self assess and that cuts both ways left and right but mostly left.

So because the election didn't go his way ( :cry:) he is not participating in life? What the !@#$ does who is President have to do with whether or not he tweets or gives book recommendations? This is one of the reasons the left lost. A bunch of whiny ass celebrities who think that with them going away it will make our lives less enjoyable.

You know, I only very reluctantly supported Trump, but lefties today are making it *really* easy to see why he won.

I'm not a big fan of mocking the disappointment of random nobodies. I have no such reservations about these people.

Cw2DPWbXAAUBWHg.jpg

Here's what the Democrats still have, in government:

15 Governors

Senate filibuster

some federal judges