What Eric Striker Brings to the Bills

Yikes! He had Kouandjio for breakfast, lunch and dinner in that game.

Right now he looks like nothing more than a situational pass rusher, but he could also be useful in coverage. He could also make a mark on Special Teams.

Even though he's got more guts in his little finger than most of us do in our intestines, including the colon, I'm not sure he's ever really gotten over what happened at Macho Grande.

Over Macho Grande? No, I don't think I'll ever get over Macho Grande...

Dude needs to stop tackling QBs by the facemask...

lol I noticed that

Yikes! He had Kouandjio for breakfast, lunch and dinner in that game.

Right now he looks like nothing more than a situational pass rusher, but he could also be useful in coverage. He could also make a mark on Special Teams.

He looks like he could be a serious Special Teams demon to me.......

If he can cover......I think he can get on the field in addition to pass rush situations

Striker flew single engine fighters in the Air Force, but now he is going to have to pilot a plane with four engines.

He's made mistakes in the past. If we take into account the passing of Lt. Zip, seven men have died because of Striker's mistake.

The real question is whether or not he can fly this plane, and land it.

I have a sickening feelin that Ryan bros. Barnum and Bailey circus is going to cut him... I hope I'm wrong, but don't see a passrusher that small as their type of player... Too bad, because I happen to think he's a special player.

I have a sickening feelin that Ryan bros. Barnum and Bailey circus is going to cut him... I hope I'm wrong, but don't see a passrusher that small as their type of player... Too bad, because I happen to think he's a special player.

I think it all depends on if he makes plays in camp. A guy like this has to do it twice as good as the next guy

I think it all depends on if he makes plays in camp. A guy like this has to do it twice as good as the next guy

One thing is for certain: He's gonna have to pull that lever panel off, just riiiiip it off. Then, he's gotta find a piece of metal, and shove it in there. Any piece of metal will do.

But he's definitely gotta cut the bleeding heart crap. I mean, Whaley and the Brothers Ryan have all got their switches, lights and knobs to deal with. At OBD, there are literally hundreds and thousands of blinking, beeping and flashing lights. Blinking, and beeping and flashing. THEY'RE FLASHING AND THEY'RE BEEPING. THEY CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! THEY'RE BLINKING AND BEEPING AND FLASHING!!! WHY DOESN'T SOMEBODY PULL THE PLUG!?!

One thing is for certain: He's gonna have to pull that lever panel off, just riiiiip it off. Then, he's gotta find a piece of metal, and shove it in there. Any piece of metal will do.

But he's definitely gotta cut the bleeding heart crap. I mean, Whaley and the Brothers Ryan have all got their switches, lights and knobs to deal with. At OBD, there are literally hundreds and thousands of blinking, beeping and flashing lights. Blinking, and beeping and flashing. THEY'RE FLASHING AND THEY'RE BEEPING. THEY CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! THEY'RE BLINKING AND BEEPING AND FLASHING!!! WHY DOESN'T SOMEBODY PULL THE PLUG!?!

How about a bobby pin?

Put him on special teams. He will earn a roster spot there for sure. Then slowly work him in the defense in different packages

Undersized LB when placed in the game will create an offensive adjustment and they will cram the ball right at him. We have all seen how this plays out before.

Edited by billsfan_34

Undersized LB when placed in the game will create an offensive adjustment and they will cram the ball right at him. We have all seen how this plays out before.

as expected. And the Bills counter for the counter?

43 is the Mike?

I do think Striker is a guy who plays bigger than his size and more effectively than his measurables. One of these "can't measure heart" guys.

43 is the Mike?

I do think Striker is a guy who plays bigger than his size and more effectively than his measurables. One of these "can't measure heart" guys.

No...he's not...Once someone gets a hand on him, it's over.

He has no spot on this team. Practice squad AT BEST.

• 1 month later...

Love this kid.

I don't know that he'll ever be an every-down player, but I do think he'll eventually be a contributor both on the EDGE and as a Will.

Side note: he's got a plaque hanging in his locker that reads: "Expect nothing, Keep sweating."

I'm going to cheer really hard for this kid to make it.

His quickness is what catches my eye. He's basically the size of a safety. Hard to get hands on him when he's in space. When all is said and done, I'm not rooting for him or against him. I just want to see guys on the field that can play.

This kid belongs on the outside. He consistently gets to the QB very quickly. He also is very good at dropping into coverage. Biggest downside is size. He is not going to be a big factor on running plays if he asked to set the edge. More of a speedster and can chase down a ball carrier. If he can stay healthy, there is no doubt that he will be extremely productive.