Woman kicked out of gym - her jugs are too big

I saw far more exposure at my gym this morning.

There's a girl that competes in the bikini class of a local federation, and she routinely will come in very early in the morning to use the classroom for posing practice (it has all kinds of mirrors).

Her standard wardrobe consists of a bikini top and thong, plus high heels.

The girl from the article was wearing the same thing as 90% of the girls in my gym...and many of them are built the same way.

There's a girl that competes in the bikini class of a local federation, and she routinely will come in very early in the morning to use the classroom for posing practice (it has all kinds of mirrors).

The girl from the article was wearing the same thing as 90% of the girls in my gym...and many of them are built the same way.

Thong and high heels early in the morning....betcha don't need any coffee to get up for that.

I think its a riot when women at the gym are dressed like pole dancers, and are p!ssed when you look. Oh that's right your carefully crafted Victoria's secret outfit was designed to not attract attention.

Thong and high heels early in the morning....betcha don't need any coffee to get up for that.

Honestly I don't look all that closely.

For one thing, you get used to female fitness competitors posing in such garb, so it doesn't phase you anywhere near as much as it used to in the past.

For another, I'm typically in the zone when I lift. I'll exchange pleasantries with others, but I'm usually going at an intense enough effort level that I'm too busy trying not to pass out to spend much time admiring the scenery.

Not that the girl isn't good looking; she's attractive from what I can tell 50 feet away--I'm just a bit spoiled by Mrs. Bandit.

Now, were I a single dude in my 20's, I can assure you that I'd be paying closer attention.

Other people complained they were offended. So they tried to do something about it...and now she's offended.

This is what happens when you treat every crybaby as though they have a valid point.

I'm offended her top isn't smaller and her chest isn't bigger.

For one thing, you get used to female fitness competitors posing in such garb, so it doesn't phase you anywhere near as much as it used to in the past.

For another, I'm typically in the zone when I lift. I'll exchange pleasantries with others, but I'm usually going at an intense enough effort level that I'm too busy trying not to pass out to spend much time admiring the scenery.

Not that the girl isn't good looking; she's attractive from what I can tell 50 feet away--I'm just a bit spoiled by Mrs. Bandit.

Now, were I a single dude in my 20's, I can assure you that I'd be paying closer attention.

I never want to be in that zone

all special snowflakes are special.

No such thing.

you never met my ex, kelly, did ya?

what women wear to the gym is perfectly fine - its that others make a big deal of it that matters.

and more than likely it wouldn't matter. go to the gym enough you can identify who's there for fun and attention, who's there to get over a divorce and who's there to workout. women at the gym are an after thought to someone who is seriously working out.

Do not become obsessed with powerlifting

it's not even power lifting. its just focusing on a good workout to better yourself. mental clarity. therapy. moments of zen. etc. people who work out enough know this. those who don't don't. people smiling and chatting at the gym piss me off some times. i have been called jason stathom at the gym because i don't talk to anyone for the most part and just focus - i guess i look like a badass or !@#$. it's funny because i'm not at all. just don't care to be friendly.

it's not even power lifting. its just focusing on a good workout to better yourself. mental clarity. therapy. moments of zen. etc. people who work out enough know this. those who don't don't. people smiling and chatting at the gym piss me off some times. i have been called jason stathom at the gym because i don't talk to anyone for the most part and just focus - i guess i look like a badass or !@#$. it's funny because i'm not at all. just don't care to be friendly.

Yeah, I know what your saying, but I can still fit in a second to check out some talent

my obsession, I broke my L4 (along with a dozen other reoccurring strains) and still can't quit, I figure it will heal and will just come back stronger anyway, yes I'm insane

Hah! I know the feeling.

Blew out my spinal erectors deadlifting a few years back and have resulting SI joint dysfunction, yet I still lift like I'm perfectly healthy.

My chiropractor assures me I'm doing no further damage, but some days the pain is stupid.

I will say that a foam roller, a lacrosse ball, and some targeted soft tissue work nightly makes an enormous difference.

Hah! I know the feeling.

Blew out my spinal erectors deadlifting a few years back and have resulting SI joint dysfunction, yet I still lift like I'm perfectly healthy.

My chiropractor assures me I'm doing no further damage, but some days the pain is stupid.

I will say that a foam roller, a lacrosse ball, and some targeted soft tissue work nightly makes an enormous difference.

yeah some people like rollers but got nothing out of em. I don't have a lot of pain just can hurt like hell when under load. Right know I'm doing partials and static hold to build tendon and bone strength and hopefully I can work my way back down to full length.

http://breakingmuscle.com/strength-conditioning/training-partials-for-stronger-tendons-and-bones

https://pressingtostrongman.wordpress.com/tag/heavy-partial-lifting/

Other people complained they were offended. So they tried to do something about it...and now she's offended.

This is what happens when you treat every crybaby as though they have a valid point.

I feel bad for the gym owner and/or management that has to deal with crap like this. Crybabies are a not insignificant percentage of customers in any business that deals with the general public and I'd have to think they gym business has more than its fair share. Edited by BarleyNY

I used to go to a gym in the Boston area where the Celtics dance team would practice. It was hilarious to watch that place completely shutdown when they were there. The studio they used was pretty much in a room in the middle of the weight room with a bunch of windows. Guys would be sitting on all the benches, lifting at about a quarter of the normal pace because they were too distracted.