RD 2, Pick 41: LB Reggie Ragland, University of Alabama

Beerball

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Ragland in the second round, but I think I would have rather just waited to see who was there when we picked. Lots of talent still on the board; don't think it was necessary to lose picks.

Anyway, worst case is we have a very talented LB and no 4th round picks...not a horrible thing.

This was terrible. A 2nd and two fourths for a guy destined to play two downs and has a heart condition.

Ummmm...this isn't usually the playground I prefer, but where did we lose a 2nd? I mean, didn't we just USE a second to get him?

But hey...love the enthusiasm! Keep it up!

I like Ragland in the second round, but I think I would have rather just waited to see who was there when we picked. Lots of talent still on the board; don't think it was necessary to lose picks.

Anyway, worst case is we have a very talented LB and no 4th round picks...not a horrible thing.

Don't they still have a 4th round pick this year? I thought they had two?

Meh.

I get that everybody is robbing the same train like Buddy used to say, but just the other day Whaley said that Ragland wasn't their type of player. Smokescreen? Perhaps. But this pick has Rex written all over it.

I hope he can make the transition.

GO BILLS!!!

Don't we still have another 4th?

I hate it. We left Jerran Reed and Michael Thomas on the board for a LB that is slow, over pursues, misses tackles, and has an enlarged aorta, AND we gave up two 4th round picks to do it. Ugh. Hate it.

The enlarged aorta is not an issue, but the price does seem a little steep.

Ummmm...this isn't usually the playground I prefer, but where did we lose a 2nd? I mean, didn't we just USE a second to get him?

Look, it's commonsense

Did we have a second round pick before we made the selection? Did we have a 4th this year and next? How many do we have now? That's investing 3 picks into a guy who didn't play 3rd down in NCG and to top it off he has heart problems.