RD 2, Pick 41: LB Reggie Ragland, University of Alabama

Beerball

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reggies Ragland Draft Profile

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/reggie-ragland?id=2555169

Draft Projection Round 1 Sources Tell Us "He's a throwback linebacker, but he's going to get drafted in the first (round) because he has rush ability, too." -- Former NFC scouting director NFL Comparison E.J. Henderson Bottom Line

Thumping inside linebacker with throwback size and tone­setting mentality. Ragland is a confident and capable early starter in league who has the temperament to become one of the premier run­-stopping inside linebackers in the pro game. Ragland has some coverage and speed limitations, but his instincts and overall awareness should be able to mask those issues.

Edited by Awwufelloff

Shaq and Reggie!!! this is a good draft for us so far. You know by my sig that i was hyped to get Reggie in the 2nd round. Quote me now and ill have a plate of crow if im wrong but, Reggie will be a better NFL player than Darron Lee. I know Lee has more speed and quote "better coverage skills" but where Reggie dont have it athletically he has it in his "football player" mentality and thats really important in Rexs Defense and the NFL in general. Hes a football goon, we needed one, now 3rd pick will be either a Saftey, WR or QB.

None taken, Talley was a warrior, Warriors aren't the way of the NFL anymore. The game is trending in a totally different direction and adapting is paramount.

True, Denver and Carolina had gross defenses and high octane pass happy offenses. Same with Seattle.