Beerball

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis

Preston Brown and Ragland

Brandon Marshall and Danny Trevathan

Which LB's can cover backs and tight ends? Which can't?

When is the part where you tell me you've watched tons of Ragland film and he's a bust??

The NFL may WANT to trend toward the pass game, however the majority of the NFL QBs worth anything are nearing 40 years old. I simply don’t see the top QB talent being replenished. The running game is going to make a comeback when these young QBs start proving they can’t play like Brady, Manning, Brees…ect.

Great observation about where it might trend. The league can push passing all it wants, if the QBs cant throw, coaches will run.

Dude, you have Ragland in your sig at 19...

:lol::beer:

Mayock's Take:

bills_logo.jpg

41. Buffalo Bills: Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama
The Bills weren't very good on defense last year. So, in the first round they got Shaq Lawson, an explosive edge rusher. They have to get tougher on defense, so the first two picks are front seven personnel. On game day, Ragland will show up and thump people.

Trade up was probably wise as we jumped Baltimore who took Correa. If we liked Ragland that much then why risk it?

^This. Given Ozzie Newsome's Alabama ties and his propensity to draft LBs early, especially those with first round grades, I think there was a strong possibility that the Ravens were at least interested. And I have always subscribed to the idea that if you really like a guy and trust your board, then go and get him.

GO BILLS!!!

This was terrible. A 2nd and two fourths for a guy destined to play two downs and has a heart condition.

Dude, calm down.... According to Rapoport all RR needs is an annual EKG and to watch his weight. And I believe one of the 4ths was a compensatory if I am not mistaken. That's how you use your chips. Don't forget Alabama runs a legit pro-style defense.

So we had a pick in the second round, we used the pick to get this guy in the second round, and that means we lost the pick?

Leeeee Haarrrvey. YOU are a MADMAN! I want to party with you, cowboy!

I'm glad you're here to be our big toe.

How do you know Preston Brown is gonna get kicked tot he curb? Maybe he just slides over a spot

Wrong thread for this so this will be my last comment here but Rex took him from promising to the lowest graded LB in the league then mocked him for being timid and dumb. Now they draft a guy in the same position. You don't have to be a psychic. Brown seems like a good dude and I hope he does well wherever he ends up.

Keep in mind we still have a 4th this year.

thats true, I was looking forward to double picks in the 4th tho. Either way im psyched just hope we do something awesome in the 3rd round then take a true NT or the best DT on the board in the 4th to free up Dareus

Mayock's Take:

bills_logo.jpg

41. Buffalo Bills: Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama

The Bills weren't very good on defense last year. So, in the first round they got Shaq Lawson, an explosive edge rusher. They have to get tougher on defense, so the first two picks are front seven personnel. On game day, Ragland will show up and thump people.

The more I listen to Mayock the more credibility I think he has