Liberal Protests

B-Man

5 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

So many amazing things destroyed :(.  Don't make sense anymore anyone supporting Democrats. There just epic crazy.

Wow people doing for sake tearing things down. None of it making any sense now.

It's unsettling.

I was born into a 'dyed in the wool' family of Democrats. The working middle class. Honestly less than that, the working poor.

I was born into a work-a-day family. My grandfather was a postal worker. He had a family of 5 kids and a wife to support on a letter carrier's salary.

He did yard work for the wealthy a block or two away for extra income. A family 'protected by Democrats' in the past. Given up for middle class in 1964

and then again in 1993 by Bill Clinton.

The Red pill started then. My uncles and aunts are baptists. 4 remain. 3 of 4 are now voting Republican.

I took longer. Now in 2020 I will vote straight red for the first time in my life. The modern left doesn't care why they lost my family's vote. According to them, 'we are all racists' now. Whatever that means, we were all poor and worked up from it, but I guess working hard to be 'middle class means being 'racist' now to Democrats.

I am now very belligerent with my responses, because a counter opinion needs to be spoken. If you do not agree with me, then that is ok vote with your conscience.

I will leave it at that. Consider an alternative. I voted Jill Stein in 2016. Not once have I regretted it. Given the current left position, I will vote right on every ballot going forward.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It actually does make sense, just not in the way normal people think.

The cameras are rolling 24-hour chaos being orchestrated and abetted by the left, both on a local and national scale. Chaos is scary to most people, who just want to get home from work and  be with their family, hoping that maybe the Chinese flu will subside enough for a summer vacation.  

Now throw in the incredible success of the cancel culture, getting people fired for cracking a knuckle, and you add a new layer of fear.  Not only should I stay home, but I should shut up.

Next the Never Trumpers will start to argue that Trump is doing nothing, and the federal government should get involved when, in reality, Trump is playing this right: the only areas being impacted right now are areas under leftist rule for years over years. Let them burn...because while some Americans are a bit afraid, those who are most afraid are in the leftist cities. They're getting what they voted for. Let's see what they think about their local government when November comes around.

But make no mistake. This is no accident and it makes perfect sense for the people who are orchestrating it.

nothing is going to change.  Dems will basically sweep the city-wide elections in those places like they always do.  

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

Back in Black will no longer be allowed to be played on the radio.

maybe they can censor it

7 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Never bend the knee to the leftist filth.

I agree with you in principle. Thank you for speaking your mind, I would never take that from you, but, it is important to bring around newly red pilled people to a level of comfort.

If I may speak honestly, you don't seem to appreciate how BIG this is a change for former Democrats. I don't think you appreciate the guts it takes to 'Walk Away' or be 'Brexit'.

These are new found allies. Welcome them into the camp. I am only 'red pilled' in the past 5-6 yrs. Does that make me less of a conservative? Do you care to debate me on a subject? Any subject.... As conservatives I'll debate you on anything.

In the last 3 months I think I am one of the the most conservative voices for new topics here. Despite being banned for 3 months. Look at my posts.

We need to share our experiences with why we agree against the left and consolidate our core, then spread it out. Don't be 'that guy'

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

nothing is going to change.  Dems will basically sweep the city-wide elections in those places like they always do.  

maybe they can censor it

This is a loser mentality. We have to show how 40, 50 ,60 yrs of the same politics yield same results.

The 7-10k black on black deaths per year, need to be addressed in a serious matter.

You underestimate the black vote. One city with results = frame breaking change. Why not Buffalo or Rochester?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I agree with you in principle. Thank you for speaking your mind, I would never take that from you, but, it is important to bring around newly red pilled people to a level of comfort.

If I may speak honestly, you don't seem to appreciate how BIG this is a change for former Democrats. I don't think you appreciate the guts it takes to 'Walk Away' or be 'Brexit'.

These are new found allies. Welcome them into the camp. I am only 'red pilled' in the past 5-6 yrs. Does that make me less of a conservative? Do you care to debate me on a subject? Any subject.... As conservatives I'll debate you on anything.

In the last 3 months I think I am one of the the most conservative voices for new topics here. Despite being banned for 3 months. Look at my posts.

We need to share our experiences with why we agree against the left and consolidate our core, then spread it out. Don't be 'that guy'

Why did you get banned? I am curious what the line is because it gets personal here sometimes.

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why did you get banned? I am curious what the line is because it gets personal here sometimes.

I discussed the fake NY COVID Death count since 25% of NY COVID Deaths are fake.

1/4 COVID NY deaths are not even tested.

I also then went on to call people minor dictators, and fascists based their info.

Let's say I was liquored up and ready for a fight, and Simon was having none of it and it went in the wrong location.

Since then my most inflamatory posts have gone to PPP

I flagged some PPP posts after my ban, for the same reasons I was banned, The admin told me, ppp is the wild west.

now I post in PPP. I hope you enjoy my posts there.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I discussed the fake NY COVID Death count since 25% of NY COVID Deaths are fake.

I also then went on to call people minor dictators, and fascists based their info.

Let's say I was liquored up and ready for a fight, and Simon was having none of it and it went in the wrong location.

I flagged some PPP posts after my ban, for the same reasons I was banned, The admin told me, ppp is the wild west.

I see the difference- and I avoid coming here when I am drinking because of the idiocy of a few. As I said what you said I see a dozen times a day here especially being called a Fascist by people who have no CLUE what the word means.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I see the difference- and I avoid coming here when I am drinking because of the idiocy of a few. As I said what you said I see a dozen times a day here especially being called a Fascist by people who have no CLUE what the word means.

It's real mess Buffalo Timmy

It's really bad when EMS can't get through.

Keep our mind open..................

Surprisingly there isn't a thread perse for BlackLivesMatter-racism issues-Juneteenth so this seemed the best place for it. a speech by a Fighting Irish player Daelin Hayes Very well spoken and worth hearing IMHO.

11 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

I was told GP  wasn't banned because of his crusading, but because he posted two pictures of lynchings,  That is  a no-no here,

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

nothing tibs. nothing for you here... it's just a conspiracy theory, move along.

Sounded like gibberish 

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

Definite food for thought, I mean I always figured Antifa was a tool of the swamp.

What does it mean? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing. He has nothing to do with systemic racism either. 

But this isn't about systemic racism. Or race. It's about Marxists using that as cover to shred the country from within. 

Why people can't see this blows my freaking mind. I'm sure there are some fair minded democrats on here that can see it too.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing. He has nothing to do with systemic racism either. 

But this isn't about systemic racism. Or race. It's about Marxists using that as cover to shred the country from within. 

In his journal, Columbus didn’t mince words about his intentions after meeting the Arawak natives in the Bahamas in 1492. He described the encounter thusly: “They ... brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things ... They willingly traded everything they owned ... They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features .... They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane. ... They would make fine servants. ... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want.” Columbus would add: “As soon as I arrived in the Indies, on the first Island which I found, I took some of the natives by force in order that they might learn and might give me information of whatever there is in these parts.”

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

WTF does Columbus have to do with Communism?

OMG   

please tell me you are deliberately being dense

It’s political cartoon that’s meaning is transparent. 

Good Lord. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

In his journal, Columbus didn’t mince words about his intentions after meeting the Arawak natives in the Bahamas in 1492. He described the encounter thusly: “They ... brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things ... They willingly traded everything they owned ... They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features .... They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane. ... They would make fine servants. ... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want.” Columbus would add: “As soon as I arrived in the Indies, on the first Island which I found, I took some of the natives by force in order that they might learn and might give me information of whatever there is in these parts.”

Your point?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OMG   

please tell me you are deliberately being dense

It’s political cartoon that’s meaning is transparent. 

Good Lord. 

If the meaning is so obvious why don't you explain.

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Your point?

that it's not exactly hard to see why protesters against systemic racism would pull down a statue of a known slave trader?

Edited by Warcodered

14 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Your point?

Beat me to it. 

It blows my mind how people judge individuals from 500 years ago based on our values of today. 

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If the meaning is so obvious why don't you explain.

Take a moment to look at the cartoon and use your critical thinking skills. I’m sure you’ll figure it out on your own. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 4