Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I was in Europe for almost a month in 2018 and I held my head up high in all 6 countries. Not only that but the vast majority of the people spoke highly of Americans that I dealt with. Lastly what kind of loser worries what people think about their president? I am proud to be an American whether it is Trump or Obama

My experience was the same. Just look at his post. More woke nonsense. He wants Uncle Joe elected so he can go back to Europe? Really? That’ll be a huge help to our urban communities! Classic Democratic Party crap. I’m guessing our urban communities would be far better off with the jobs that the current President brought back into their neighborhoods....but that’s just me. 

31 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

The second Biden takes office our moral standing in the world is going to skyrocket. Joe has vowed to work with liberal/progressive wing of the party to address these issues head on. One thing about Joe Biden is that he is a man of integrity. 

Bernie, AOC, and Elizabeth Warren are going to work in hand in hand with Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi to improve the well being of these people and their communities. Soon we will be able to visit Europe again and hold our heads up high as Americans. 

If you base who is in the White House in whether or not you’re proud of this country says an awful lot about you and I can’t help you.  

And the comment about being able to visit Europe?  How woke of you!  How about those that would just like to be able to visit Disneyland?  Or the ***** grocery store?  Talk about white privilege. 

• Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How much money did these Psychologists make to come to that conclusion?  Did they also determine that water is wet?

The water determination is a separate research grant.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

The second Biden takes office our moral standing in the world is going to skyrocket. Joe has vowed to work with liberal/progressive wing of the party to address these issues head on. One thing about Joe Biden is that he is a man of integrity. 

Bernie, AOC, and Elizabeth Warren are going to work in hand in hand with Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi to improve the well being of these people and their communities. Soon we will be able to visit Europe again and hold our heads up high as Americans. 

You mean by continuing the policies that put black & brown people in these situations in the first place?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Interesting turn of the phrase...."The second Biden".

The first Biden's rhetoric on the issues of our time varied between inspiring, hateful, divisive and moronic, his actual record pitiful. 

The first Biden was a gaffe machine, saying things that were widely mocked, laughed at and scorned, so much so that he was rejected on multiple occasions for consideration to the highest office in the land.  The first Biden was, in fact, a running joke. 

The first Biden was confrontational,  flexing his muscles and bragging thereafter about intervening in the affairs of foreign nations, a school yard bully of the type few respect. 

The second Biden, he's none of those things.   He's a rapidly aging elderly man figuratively backing into fences in his 1992 Buick, getting lost in neighborhoods that were once very familiar to him, his mind jumping back and forth to years  past and referencing world leaders long dead and gone....blissfully unaware that his old pals are not with us anymore. 

The average European is an awful lot like the average American. They would not know Elizabeth Warren from Nancy Pelosi, Susan Rice from Condoleezza Rice, or Bernie Sanders from Colonel Sanders. 

On the other hand, most everyone in the world knows the sad yet often very predictable decline of a once youthful mind. 

Then again, maybe I am wrong, maybe the second Biden can bring all the world leaders together and offer solutions.  I personally cannot imagine  Biden in a room with Winston Churchill, Charles de Gaulle, Golda Meir, and Leonid Brezhnev, all working on global issues but here's the good news---I bet the second Biden can, and likely has. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Bernie, AOC, and Elizabeth Warren are going to work in hand in hand with Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi to improve the well being of these people and their communities.

Funny, you would think that the problem would have already been fixed during the collective 150+ years that Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, Sanders, and Warren have been in public office...

However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps you don't believe/are unaware that Biden and the others, or the Democratic Party in general, ever tried to do anything to help those communities.

So, please explain to us, policy wise, just what they will do to accomplish this task that they, apparently, have never focused on before?

We eagerly await your attempt to take a swing at this....

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

How much money did these Psychologists make to come to that conclusion?  Did they also determine that water is wet?

You'd think it was obvious, but these lost broken souls who have turned to social justice to give purpose to their sad, miserable lives don't find it obvious. In fact, the assertion really pisses them off.

Unlike black oppression in 21st century America, cognitive dissonance is real.

46 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Wow, piss poor form. Whomever taught that kid golf should feel bad about themselves.

https://joebiden.com/blackamerica/

Please read this and tell me that this guy isn’t focused on improving the lives of black America. 

BTW just donated another $1000 to his campaign. I’m walking the walk. 

Edited by JetsFan20
  • Haha (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

You'd think it was obvious, but these lost broken souls who have turned to social justice to give purpose to their sad, miserable lives don't find it obvious. In fact, the assertion really pisses them off.

Unlike black oppression in 21st century America, cognitive dissonance is real.

Oh no doubt.  Those lost souls don't understand why they are doing this but it's quite obvious to the rest of us. Once this all settles down they'll go back to their ignoring the problem and going about their boring lives.  It's very phony, transparent and pathetic.  

5 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Please read this and tell me that this guy isn’t focused on improving the lives of black America. 

$1,000??  Welcome to Joe's toolbox.  

8 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

BTW I looked to contribute -$100 and it didn't let me.  And it asks if you're employed and if so who is your employer and occupation.  Ummmm why is this ncessary? 

• Like (+1) 1

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

That's Joe's focus on improving Black America.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I was in Europe for almost a month in 2018 and I held my head up high in all 6 countries. Not only that but the vast majority of the people spoke highly of Americans that I dealt with. Lastly what kind of loser worries what people think about their president? I am proud to be an American whether it is Trump or Obama

lol Europeans hate Americans with a passion and think we live in a 1st world country with 3rd world infrastructure, politics, and healthcare

.which is pretty much true 

• Haha (+1) 2

Needs to be repeated........

WE MUST STOP THE GREAT UNRAVELING:

There is one way to stop the unraveling: Refuse the mob.

We have seen again and again that the mob comes only for those who hope to please it. And when it does, no amount of apology will save you.

We stand against the mob and all its aims. We stand against the chaos and violence, the silencing of debate, the purging of heretics, the rewriting of history, and the destruction of the greatest country in the world.

We will defend the most majestic achievement of humankind, the United States of America, against the most ignoble impulse in human history, to tear down that which is good.

Read the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Hard to tell if the first three or the second three are the Curly. Larry and Moe of the DNC.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Says someone who never spent any time in Europe. :lol: 

I would guess that is true, s/he's probably never been there. It is a trope that is often repeated, having little basis in reality. Only someone who had not traveled extensively in Europe would still buy into it.

• Like (+1) 3

You might as well have just lit your money on fire. That is awesome. You should give him more next time.

• Like (+1) 4

Hope he buys better video equipment so  ythat his basement speeches don't look like they were made in his basement.

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Set up like a bowlin' pin

Get knocked down it gets to wearin thin

Well not really.  I can watch those morons get run over all day long.  

37 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

lol Europeans hate Americans with a passion and think we live in a 1st world country with 3rd world infrastructure, politics, and healthcare

I hear they are accepting applications for citizenship. 

48 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

1st world country with 3rd world infrastructure, politics, and healthcare

Have you visited a 3rd world country?  You have no idea how good you have it here.  You'd bawl your eyes out and cry for you mommy if you found yourself in a true 3rd world country.  

….and today's chapter to add to your day...……….

Minnesota mayor calls for city to remove ‘chief’ from city job titles because it’s 'offensive'

By Morgan Phillips | Fox News

The mayor of Duluth, Minn. is pushing city council members to remove the word “chief” from city job titles, saying the term is offensive to Native Americans.

Under the new measure, which the city council will take up Monday, Duluth's chief administrative officer would be called city administrator and chief financial officer would be called finance director, the Star Tribune reported.

Duluth Mayor Emily Larson called on city council members to vote in approval “so that we have more inclusive leadership and less language that is rooted in hurt and offensive, intentional marginalization.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/duluth-minnesota-mayor-remove-chief-microaggresion

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Dante said:

Virtue signalling a-holes get owned. Perfectly executed. The loser kneeling is funny as hell as her brain kinda shuts down

Another beautiful take down.

But hey, that black man must be a white supremacist.

• Like (+1) 2