Liberal Protests

B-Man

Doublethink 

Orwellian

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You realize this works against your point. 

Wonder what they’ll do to Rushmore. 

Nothing that has to do with US history is safe.

This is a systematic attempt to eliminate US history.

The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became the truth”

• Like (+1) 7

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Let me ask you a question. Not sure how old you are but did you, your dad or your grampa ever concern themselves with drinking while they drove?  My dad never thought twice about driving with a beer between his legs. We’d be horrified at the thought of that today. And that’s just 40 plus years ago. 

Not sure if this is a good analogy but it was the first one that popped in my head. 

It is a good analogy to show that beliefs change, and to be too harsh based on what was acceptable that long ago is ignorant. Some people are proud of their ignorance and arguing with them is difficult since you and they have different goals, yours is to learn and better yourself while they just want to "win" regardless of reason. I also know that 50 years ago my Uncle would literally take one for the road, crazy to think it was not that long ago.

7 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

FIFT

Of course, this is the same newsroom that was about to walkout on the Tom Cotton Op-Ed.

These moral objectionists are a threat to the country

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I’m in agreement with what he is saying.  The left has won the culture war.   They control academia, newsrooms, big tech, corporate boardrooms, Hollywood and sports.   Intellectual Guerrilla warfare it is.

I am doing my part to try to combat this and right now I think sunlight is the best approach.  I’m not being political about it just shining a light on this extremism.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is a good analogy to show that beliefs change, and to be too harsh based on what was acceptable that long ago is ignorant. Some people are proud of their ignorance and arguing with them is difficult since you and they have different goals, yours is to learn and better yourself while they just want to "win" regardless of reason. I also know that 50 years ago my Uncle would literally take one for the road, crazy to think it was not that long ago.

During her driving test my sister stopped at a stop sign and a beer bottle rolled from under the seat and hit the guy grading her in the foot.  ?

Dad with a sandwich in one hand, a smoke in the other and a beer between his legs. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:
anarchy
[ˈanərkē]

NOUN
  1. a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.
    "he must ensure public order in a country threatened with anarchy"
    synonyms:
    lawlessness · absence of government · nihilism · mobocracy · revolution · insurrection · riot · rebellion · mutiny · disorder · disorganization · misrule · chaos · tumult · turmoil · mayhem · pandemonium
    • absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It takes anarchy to tear down the existing norms in order to set up for a communist revolution.

Law breaking is not the same thing as anarchy.  These people recognize the authority, which is why they are in rebellion against it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

DONALD TRUMP ON THE SEATTLE SECESSIONISTS:

I especially wanted you to notice that he talked about how he saw the political advantage in standing back and letting Seattle and other cities show us all how far they would decline under Democratic leadership. He’s ready to go in and help when asked — “Anytime you want we’ll come in, we’ll straighten it out in one hour or less” — but it’s also okay if they don’t ask. It’s to his political advantage, but it’s not an advantage he would take. He’d help if asked. But if they want to give him the advantage… well, that’s how he spins the disorder. It doesn’t hurt him, but he feels bad about it and he’s quite capable and willing to help. But they need to ask.

Well, that’s how the Insurrection Act works, though if they don’t ask, he has the option of going ahead if things get bad enough. Which, honestly, they probably have.

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Law breaking is not the same thing as anarchy.  These people recognize the authority, which is why they are in rebellion against it.

To be fair, the anarchists begat the Red Revolution 50 yrs before 

6 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

How can this be if human social development  disagrees with it?

What are you basing human social development on? It is such a vague and capricious concept that before I argue with you I would like a few thoughts. The study of human development has changed many times over the years and often it goes to stupid thoughts before coming back to intelligent fact based thoughts.

9 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What are you basing human social development on? It is such a vague and capricious concept that before I argue with you I would like a few thoughts. The study of human development has changed many times over the years and often it goes to stupid thoughts before coming back to intelligent fact based thoughts.

The voluntary binding together of groups of humans in order to better protect themselves, for one; and what sorts of group cohesion those social structures had.  Beginning with small groups of maybe a dozen people of fewer, which is believed to have lasted for almost six million years, through the highly complex dynastic empires of today.

The interactions of these individuals, and the different social orders, and different rule sets they would have collectively decided to live under In order to best serve the needs of their individual groups, to decide who could become part of their group, and how those rule sets grew into lore, oral history, and custom as those smaller packs eventually became larger tribes who adopted moralities consistent with the survival history of their people.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

On 6/19/2020 at 1:44 PM, Crayola64 said:

Being silent to some weirdo shouting abortion questions at you is um TOTAL OWNAGE DUDE

what the hell was that?  Anyone who doesn’t think that is a giant weird loser with odd posture needs to re-think life.

His questions seemed pretty logical to me. As far as the weirdo thing? It's a strange world where a guy who questions killing kids in the womb is considered the weirdo. That dumb a$$ chick I swear was ready to give that guy a bj he just had to ask. That's how sick they are.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/19/2020 at 12:07 PM, Penfield45 said:

lmao what the ***** is this? 

I now see why this place is one of the least educated areas in the country. Those black people in the video are as brainwashed as the white folks. thats why Biden took all the black voters in the south, they are all dumb as hell. 

People living in the country. Fresh air. Multi skilled in survival. Low crime. Wanting property rights and individual liberty. Ability to protect their families=Dumb

People living in dirty $hithole cities. Out of control crime. Unskilled, trained to work in a cubicle for multinational corps. Being bread to be tax donkeys and let the parasite banks leach off them=Very intelligent/woke/progressive! 

Correct?

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Rob's House said:

No. That was just me mocking the media.

No, I'm referring to the tweet you linked.  Her tween appears to be justifying the brutal attack due to all the pent up rage and they she seems to understand it therefore justifying it. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No, I'm referring to the tweet you linked.  Her tween appears to be justifying the brutal attack due to all the pent up rage and they she seems to understand it therefore justifying it. 

I can see how it looks that way, but based on her history I don't think that's what she meant.

I think her point was it wasn't a fight, it was a viscous attack coming from unhinged irrational rage that seems to be increasing.