Liberal Protests

B-Man

8 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

I don’t think joking about a virus that is going to kill 200K people and racial injustice is appropriate. I guess that’s why I vote Democrat. 

because I believe in social, economic, and racial justice. Trump does not which is why Joe Biden is going to replace him in a few months. 

Please name 1 thing Biden has done for racial justice in his 40 some years in politics, just 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I would like people to explain why they hate President Trump so much. If someone puts together an answer, it is usually feelz, not substance. ?‍♂️

Ok, so don't look.

...you'd love to read my relatives and their DAILY Facebook Trump diatribes.......DAILY.......imagine being THAT consumed......then again, they are all WAY left Dem lifers....contradict them and they go into attack mode.....haven't been to a relatives outing in 12+ years......told them I had Covid-19 BEFORE it was invented...............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Think he freezes their money? If he does, the money laundering arm of the DNC is hosed.

Thats exactly the thought that popped into my mind when that idiot made those statements for everyone to hear. Unfortunately, nothing will come of it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

because I believe in social, economic, and racial justice. Trump does not which is why Joe Biden is going to replace him in a few months. 

I believe in economic justice as well. Since I self-identify as economically oppressed, give me all of your money to compensate me for your hurtful acts of vile oppression.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Think he freezes their money? If he does, the money laundering arm of the DNC is hosed.

We are going to remove this guy from office and Shake up the system by electing Joe Biden who will improve the lives of black and brown people. 

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

I don’t think joking about a virus that is going to kill 200K people and racial injustice is appropriate. I guess that’s why I vote Democrat. 

But that is the problem with many pc reactions 

the cartoon is NOT making fun of disease or it’s victims Or the riots ( which have gotten completely away from racism)

The point is to satire the hysterical response by many that is not helpful to anyone 

I guess that I am a stickler for someone misinterpreting an article or cartoon,

that’s why I vote Conservative 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

We are going to remove this guy from office and Shake up the system by electing Joe Biden who will improve the lives of black and brown people. 

Yeah, because Biden was just playing the social justice long-game by doing absolutely nothing to help blacks during his nearly 50 years in Washington.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JetsFan20 said:

Yeah because Biden has done so much in the last 50 years of his political life.

What a pandering SOB you are.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Joe Biden expects to be out of DC within a year if elected with his "whoever becomes my VP better be ready to take over within a year" comment.  Who are we really electing and who is pulling that person's puppet string?  By the way become an independent then you will wonder why you voted Democrat all the way prior to that.

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I believe in economic justice as well. Since I self-identify as economically oppressed, give me all of your money to compensate me for your hurtful acts of vile oppression.

...well Section3 is a prominent attorney who should be willing to help out his brethren, right?.......

4 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Biden has had over 40 years to do that already.  The only thing he will do if elected is call his puppet master "master."

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

He's isn't even a panderer hes a bottom feeding empty shell devoid of any originality.

Total drone, looking for freebies,

Edited by Unforgiven

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I don’t care about 50 years ago. Joe is going to work with AOC, Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders to build social programs by taxing the wealthy and big corporations. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I don’t care about 50 years ago. Joe is going to work with AOC, Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders to build social programs by taxing the wealthy and big corporations. 

As opposed to the last 50 years of social programs and taxing the wealthy & big corporations?

I know it's asking a lot of a Jet fan, but can you provide a tad more detail on what these programs will do and how they will do it?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Joe Biden expects to be out of DC within a year if elected with his "whoever becomes my VP better be ready to take over within a year" comment.  Who are we really electing and who is pulling that person's puppet string?  By the way become an independent then you will wonder why you voted Democrat all the way prior to that.

...lemme sort this out....Kamala in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave proper, Mayor Willie renting the Lincoln bedroom and Quid Pro Joe in the newly redecorated "West Wing Nursing Home"....am I close?..........

10 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

You can't possibly be this stupid...

Well, maybe. You are a Jests fan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

We are going to remove this guy from office and Shake up the system by electing Joe Biden who will improve the lives of black and brown people

You really had no credibility before this statement. It just verifies that, in addition, you have absolutely no critical thinking skills.

You can like Joe Biden. You can vote for Joe Biden. But to say something like this while having any kind of working knowledge of his career is pure ideological idiocy.

• Like (+1) 6

22 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You really had no credibility before this statement. It just verifies that, in addition, you have absolutely no critical thinking skills.

You can like Joe Biden. You can vote for Joe Biden. But to say something like this while having any kind of working knowledge of his career is pure ideological idiocy.

James Clyborn endorses Joe Biden for a reason 

35 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Care to actually answer the question?

What’s Trumps plan to improve the lives of black and brown folks other than to demonize them further impacting our moral perception as a nature to the rest of the world

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

I'm sure he does. Too bad it doesn't include helping black communities, as nobody he has supported has done so.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

What’s Trumps plan to improve the lives of black and brown folks other than to demonize them further impacting our moral perception as a nature to the rest of the world

The fact that he has been a democrat congressman for 27 years, is House Majority Whip, probably affected his choice.

I would venture to guess if Senator Tim Scott was running against Biden, Clyburn would still vote for Biden.

For a reason.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Maybe having the lowest unemployment for minorities in history?

Didn't he also sign a law to free a bunch of people from prison for non violent criminals (mostly blacks)... cares act?

He has been calling out the looters and rioters and the communists running the protests (BLM) and rightfully so.

• Like (+1) 4

23 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

So you avoid the question. Got it. Thought maybe you could offer some intelligent conversation, but all hope is lost. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

sure, party above country.

33 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

umm... well, there is the record low unemployment for blacks, ever, but don't let that ruin your narrative.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I'm sure he does. Too bad it doesn't include helping black communities, as nobody he has supported has done so.

I would think James Clyborn knows what’s best for black and brown people. He’s done a ton for civil rights. 

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The fact that he has been a democrat congressman for 27 years, is House Majority Whip, probably affected his choice.

I would venture to guess if Senator Tim Scott was running against Biden, Clyburn would still vote for Biden.

For a reason.

Out of all the terrific democratic candidates Clyborn chose Biden. 

5 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Out of all the terrific democratic candidates Clyborn chose Biden. 

Biden is the nominee, he can choose no other

He is also the establishment candidate, so Clyburn was again obligated to pick Biden.

AND again, he would support Biden over terrific candidate Tim Scott, if he had to also.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Biden is the nominee, he can choose no other

He is also the establishment candidate, so Clyburn was again obligated to pick Biden.

AND again, he would support Biden over terrific candidate Tim Scott, if he had to also.

Tim Scott is a republican therefore he doesn’t have the interest of black and brown people in mind 

Tim Scott is a republican therefore he doesn’t have the interest of black and brown people in mind 

giphy.gif

Ask a leftist enough and eventually their prejudice will show.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1