Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

But the masks came in handy to make IDing people more difficult!! <_<

Yep. I’m going to guess that robberies have now gone up in many cities since mask wearing decrees were given. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Again it was likely option A that I didn’t make my point clear.  Here’s my take. It’s kind of weird and extreme but here goes. I’d rather have the looters do their thing make themselves look like the ***** idiots that they are and get tired and move along vs becoming martyrs for their cause. Ok now that I expressed it it’s not weird or extreme at all. LOL. 

This ain’t WWII and this ain’t George Patton. “This isn’t about dying for one’s country. It’s making sure the other son of a b*tch dies for his!” 

I understand that, but the problem is that I don’t know if it burns out on it’s own. We’ve seen it escalate each night without there being steps being taken to curb it and now violence is the natural next step. I think one city coming down hard, incarcerating, cracking skulls, etc. would do a lot to damper the overall wave, although the media will continue to fan the flames like the ***** they are.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I had to spell it out for you since it appears that you can't/won't perceive of an actual situation and how it could reasonably play out. 

Spell it out for me. ACTUAL situation??  Holy ***** dude. It’s a hypothetical situation that you’ve changed several times. And I can play the absurd hypo game too. Is your gun legal and properly permitted?  ?

But if we’re going with your last situation if you shoot someone outside your business and they are rushing you and trying to take your weapon (Which wasn’t part of your ACTUAL situation) then you likely have a claim of self defense. But regardless I will tell you this. You’re gonna get hauled in and will have lots of explaining to do. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I understand that, but the problem is that I don’t know if it burns out on it’s own. We’ve seen it escalate each night without there being steps being taken to curb it and now violence is the natural next step. I think one city coming down hard, incarcerating, cracking skulls, etc. would do a lot to damper the overall wave, although the media will continue to fan the flames like the ***** they are.

It will eventually burn out. They always do. But im

all for use of force to squash this thing. Crack skulls, water cannons, tear gas, armored vehicles, comfy chairs. But bullets?  Not so sure. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I bet you her grandchildren were in on the act of destroying their grandmothers life.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

7e3bc67cd7bd0911ebfdb00574411531c75bb3b21aaaf639975cf09558516964.jpg

It's not about race. 

It's about right vs wrong. Good vs evil. 

And there is evil among us. 

But there's also plenty of good. 

That's been my point all along, but the brainwashed and/or paid activists don't see it that way.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

7e3bc67cd7bd0911ebfdb00574411531c75bb3b21aaaf639975cf09558516964.jpg

It's not about race. 

It's about right vs wrong. Good vs evil. 

And there is evil among us. 

But there's also plenty of good. 

That's an absolutely fantastic picture.  Kudos to those guys.

• Like (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I told you that Sewark didn't want to be left out.

I used to live in Kearny, which is right across the Passaic River, and I know what a complete shythole Sewark is.

That disgusting city NEVER misses an opportunity to get in on the action.

My dad was born in Newark. He worked in Newark in 1967 when snipers were shooting at people downtown. He wasn't going to let them keep him out of his city.
As a 12 year old this was scary for me.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

My dad was born in Newark. He worked in Newark in 1967 when snipers were shooting at people downtown. He wasn't going to let them keep him out of his city.
As a 12 year old this was scary for me.

And Newark STILL hasn't lived down its reputation.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Margarita said:

death penalty for looting....Gotcha.

Death penalty implies a trial.  It would not be a death penalty.  It would be the defense of property during  the active commiting of a crime, which is a very reasonable standard.

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It will eventually burn out. They always do. But im

all for use of force to squash this thing. Crack skulls, water cannons, tear gas, armored vehicles, comfy chairs. But bullets?  Not so sure. 

I don’t know that we’ve seen something like this in a long time.

Im fine with those measures as long as police are allowed to defend themselves when The chips are down.