Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, bdutton said:

I guarantee people will die today and the blood will be on the hands of the anarchists. 

Yeah, there is a way to protest something, and this ain't it. Looting and pillaging isn't protesting, and doesn't exactly make the average schmoe want to take up the cause.

Those ads that ran two days ago... find out who funded them (I'm pretty sure everyone has a good idea who it was) and arrest the money men (women).

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

To me it reads the looters start shooting. Something looters have been known to do.

I think there are rational ways to read this and then there is the MSM and Democrat interpretation: "I'm a racist, I hate all black people, and they need to be shot."

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Good lord dude. At no time have I said they don’t have a right to defend themselves. I’m saying it’s a VERY BAD idea to shoot protesters/rioters whatever. 

Regarding Oakland. It appears that you have actually gone and read the story. First of you say an FBI agent which led me to believe (and probably correctly) that you were referencing a story you didn’t have all the facts.  You have the right to defend yourself yes. 

My point and either a) I’ve not not too good a job of making it or b) you’re too hysterical to get it is this. You have protesters/rioters facing off against law enforcement. One shot is fired and all hell breaks loose and it is going to end very very badly. Think of the Attica prison riots. 

This is fine, and I don’t disagree with you at all! Where you jumped in was my statement that in extreme danger, Leo’s have the right to use deadly force to defend themselves. I definitely agree that it should be the last resort and it will likely make the ***** show worse, but I also have no doubt that these Dem. governors will continue to do everything In their power to neuter the police- that’s what I’m speaking against. 

i get and understand your point about how it would make the situation worse, and maybe I missed it, but I didn’t get that from what you were saying. It sounded more as If you were arguing the police don’t have the right to deadly force to counter deadly force. 

The FBI thing was cause I skimmed the article and misread. ? 

13 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Don't blame her. If  I was married to a girl and killed a person cold blooded, i'd  divorce  her 

That was our agreement too.  Sweetie, if I kill a person it's over between us.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't think you're getting my drift. If I'm standing in front of my door with a weapon and a group of looters/arsonists are determined to destroy my property they are going to come after me first. 

So you’re standing in front of your place of business and you shoot people that are “determined” to destroy your property and you shoot them?  Who has made this determination and what is it based on?

Well this is my second post in a row mentioning this town (well I grew up there).  I hope you like Attica because that’s were you may end up. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Any time that a black man gets killed by a white cop, you can expect this to be the norm now because these impotent Democratic leaders are a bunch of do-nothing puzzles that get exposed every time this garbage happens.

The people who don't see this as a major problem are in true denial or have strong TDS/#orangemanbad. And that is just a fact of life right now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I think there are rational ways to read this and then there is the MSM and Democrat interpretation: "I'm a racist, I hate all black people, and they need to be shot."

It is simply a co-winky-dink that this has all started when the Obama administration corruption has finally started to hit the national media.  The cynic in me sees no correlation, nope, none at all.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Margarita said:

are they sympathetic with a bad cop....hmmmmmm Of course. We need MORE bad cops......BAD COP LOVERS UNITE

lol sorry had to snark that what the heck? Youre seriously asking that question? Broad stroke generalizations are wrong. Both sides.

you obviously "Feel" you are right......prove it. I'll wait.

How is the bad cop different from any other jailed criminal  ? You know, the felons that libs are so sympathetic with? That they want to restore voting rights to etc etc. They’re fine with uniting for bad whatever , so why is the bad cop not now one of them ? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You forgot white supremacy. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I guarantee people will die today and the blood will be on the hands of the anarchists. 

Two people have already died. A young man in Detroit and a Federal Officer in Oakland.

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/29/866022166/protests-spread-nationwide-on-fourth-night-after-minneapolis-death-of-george-flo

They just don't matter because they don't help any narrative that is being pushed at the national level...

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Margarita said:

ahem I have a family which supercedes me posting here.

How do you know that the peaceful protesters dont outnumber the criminals? Im not buying it.

good! We probably all should take more time with our family. Your last post before returning looked like a “I’m leaving this conversation because it’s beneath me.” Not a “I gotta go make waffles.” ? 

I don’t care who outnumbers who. If the majority is peaceful they’re doing a ***** job being the majority. Disassociate with the fanatics. Leave. Report the criminals to the police. Be peaceful. If I’m in a group of 25 people and 5 start burning ***** down me and 19 others either have to disavow that group (by leaving) and making it clear they’re not our group, or else we gotta stand there and watch it happen and all the sudden our group or 25 is the group who burns ***** down. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Needle said:

I'm sorry but I'm not a part of that culture and I don't accept any responsibility either. I'm 40 years old and have never been arrested or even close to it. I came from a blue collar upbringing and have had a job since I was 15. I am a Marine Corps vet, small business owner, and father of three. I try to be the best I can for my family. 

Who should I be listening to with my ears?

You do not live in a bubble. You defended your country, the whole country, 380,000,000 citizens, diverse in every way. When you do not listen you are ignoring a good part of those fellow citizens. Your obligation to fellow citizens is to insure they have opportunity and respect. You do not have to give handouts, but life and respect would be nice.

Glad you are good person, you can be a role model, and a good one. 

You are watching thugs?according to WH sources, but there are many others who need your ear, they have concerns and need help. These days are just a symbol of the underlying issues.

Keep up the good work.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, there is a way to protest something, and this ain't it. Looting and pillaging isn't protesting, and doesn't exactly make the average schmoe want to take up the cause.

Those ads that ran two days ago... find out who funded them (I'm pretty sure everyone has a good idea who it was) and arrest the money men (women).

People already formed their views long ago (at least since Ferguson) so it's not going to make the average schmoe take up the cause.  What it does do is give Trump the ability to run as the "law and order" candidate to appeal to the "silent majority" like Nixon did in '68.