Liberal Protests

B-Man

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There are people in that twitter thread saying the cop was wrong. :blink:

What in the world did she expect? Just to keep beating on  him because he was 1) male 2) white 3) a cop?

that cop should  have checked his privilege at the door

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

To me it reads the looters start shooting. Something looters have been known to do.

I am a staunch conservative and i tolerate trump for the general good he is doing. But that tweet reads like thelooters will get shot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...multiple cities are erupting......quell it NOW with military force......and that "force" should be whatever is necessary.........you decide.........

Nuke em. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, bdutton said:

I am a staunch conservative and i tolerate trump for the general good he is doing. But that tweet reads like thelooters will get shot.

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts" is a direct quote from Segregationist mayors of the 1960's. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

It's easy. Trump stokes the fires of hatred, racism, and white nationalism. It's a certified guaranteed fact... and you're an jackass and a racist actual literal super mecha-Nazi (and you certainly ain't black) if you ask me to actually justify my feelz with anything resembling a fact.

Don't forget fascism.

6 minutes ago, Margarita said:

You are labeling any protester as anarchist or criminal due to the majorities anger over a social injustice that has never been really fully addressed IMO.. the violence and destruction is being denounced in print and online by pundits, mayors of cities and many many people who sympathize with the frustration over police brutality. You as well as many others paint liberals, protesters, etc etc with such a broad brush ...generalizations are lazy and tired rhetoric its so easy to blame all as bad actors when a few radicals and criminals decide to take advantage of a bad situation making it worse

Yet it is just a very, very few bad cops (whose actions are denounced by all) that liberals and complicit media seize upon and paint all cops and all white folks as racists. These are actually very isolated incidents blown far out of proportion by media and protesters alike. But yes, it is just so easy to generalize against all law enforcement when the overwhelming percentage of them do a great job to keep us safe from the criminal element every day. How many of these “ protesters” sat idly by while the lives of millions were being upended by draconian lockdowns over a virus ? Probably very happy to collect their government handouts, but outraged over the action of a bad cop who was fired and already jailed for what he did. Are they now sympathetic with him because he wears a prisoner’s clothes and not a police uniform ? Is he now one of the “ good guys” ? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bdutton said:

If this doesn't stop, someone will get shot and killed.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I see your "I'm outtie" only lasted a couple hours.

I am saying that anyone associated with any protest that involves looting, rioting, assaulting peace officers, burning buildings to the ground, vandalizing, etc. Is staking their reputation and their opinion on those things as well... If you want to peacefully protest, go to peaceful protest- not a riot. If at the peaceful protest a riot breaks out among the majority of the protestors, leave because their agenda no-longer matches yours. It's quite simple. Anyone in the street partaking in criminal activity is a criminal. Period.

ahem I have a family which supercedes me posting here.

How do you know that the peaceful protesters dont outnumber the criminals? Im not buying it.

16 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Unarmed doesn't mean ***** when they're posing a physical threat to the boots on the ground. Go back and look at where you began engaging me: 

My post:

Your post:

Since you refuse to do anything other than deflect, let me ask a yes or no question:

Do you believe that law enforcement officers sent to squash a riot have the right to use deadly force if they fear for their lives? It's really this simple. Either you do, and you've spent the past two pages arguing for nothing because we agree, or you don't and you're arguing what I believe to be an untenable point. 

As for the case in Oakland, he was shot dead while doing his job- I assume the part you are referring to is that it wasn't a riot, but rather individual actors. Either way, did he have a right to defend himself? 

Good lord dude. At no time have I said they don’t have a right to defend themselves. I’m saying it’s a VERY BAD idea to shoot protesters/rioters whatever. 

Regarding Oakland. It appears that you have actually gone and read the story. First of you say an FBI agent which led me to believe (and probably correctly) that you were referencing a story you didn’t have all the facts.  You have the right to defend yourself yes. 

My point and either a) I’ve not not too good a job of making it or b) you’re too hysterical to get it is this. You have protesters/rioters facing off against law enforcement. One shot is fired and all hell breaks loose and it is going to end very very badly. Think of the Attica prison riots. 

I don't see what the complication is. If this persists, those that feel their life and property are at risk will use deadly force. Then again, you can be a good citizen, enjoy your lockdown as the criminals get let out of jail to burn your house down with you in it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, bdutton said:

I guarantee people will die today and the blood will be on the hands of the anarchists. 

I am surprised we haven't heard about any deaths yet.

But if these riots decide to go suburban, I CAN GUARANTEE you that there will MANY deaths.

This is why it needs to stop now, because it will eventually spread to Suburbia.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yet it is just a very, very few bad cops (whose actions are denounced by all) that liberals and complicit media seize upon and paint all cops and all white folks as racists. These are actually very isolated incidents blown far out of proportion by media and protesters alike. But yes, it is just so easy to generalize against all law enforcement when the overwhelming percentage of them do a great job to keep us safe from the criminal element every day. How many of these “ protesters” sat idly by while the lives of millions were being upended by draconian lockdowns over a virus ? Probably very happy to collect their government handouts, but outraged over the action of a bad cop who was fired and already jailed for what he did. Are they now sympathetic with him because he wears a prisoner’s clothes and not a police uniform ? Is he now one of the “ good guys” ? 

are they sympathetic with a bad cop....hmmmmmm Of course. We need MORE bad cops......BAD COP LOVERS UNITE

lol sorry had to snark that what the heck? Youre seriously asking that question? Broad stroke generalizations are wrong. Both sides.

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You seriously cannot be that ignorant.

you obviously "Feel" you are right......prove it. I'll wait.