Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Some people are so stupid. Trying to stop a SWAT team?  :blink:

She lucky she didn't play the game..................

"You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes"

I would have put a bullet in her head, but that's just me. ?

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It's like the White House protesters. 

Storming the grounds of the White House has very different consequences/rules of engagement than it does storming even a police HQ. 

But that's what the agitators want -- they want to convince people to do something so monumentally stupid, it forces a tragic reaction from the USSS. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

She lucky she didn't play the game..................

"You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes"

I would have put a bullet in her head, but that's just me. ?

Then you'd be getting a long stay in prison. The Swat Team members were in no danger from her. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Then you'd be getting a long stay in prison. The Swat Team members were in no danger from her. 

Of course I wouldn't put a bullet in her head.

Didn't the little smily face at the end conclude that I was joking?

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Love the brilliant videographer freaking out and losing her ***** as she goes around the vehicle to try and find the body of the woman just shot with pepper balls. Some people are just born dumb. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's like the White House protesters. 

Storming the grounds of the White House has very different consequences/rules of engagement than it does storming even a police HQ. 

But that's what the agitators want -- they want to convince people to do something so monumentally stupid, it forces a tragic reaction from the USSS. 

If they are paid? Reap what you sow. If they are genuine protestors caught up with the paid agitators nonsense (and you KNOW the press would report everyone as a "gentle protestor" regardless of whether or not they are there under ideal or paycheck), I would feel very badly for the person who got hurt (although when you see things starting to go sideways, retreat is the smartest option).

• Like (+1) 2

Just spitballing here.  What if the Guard, Cops, FBI, whoever shoot protesters but only protesters committing violence and only white ones.  This will send the protestors home without stirring any further racial tension.  All we lose are a few commies, hippies and B-Rads.

Just an idea.  I haven't thought it all the way through.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t know that we’ve seen something like this in a long time.

Im fine with those measures as long as police are allowed to defend themselves when The chips are down.

I wouldn't discount the cabin fever that Covid 19 caused with these mass protests (and looting/rioting in some cases).  A chance to get outside and gather in large groups without being considered selfish just when the weather is getting nicer.  Especially with so many people out of work that would normally not have the time to do this.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We can disagree about a lot of things, but we can agree that the feds should take down extremists of any political spectrum evoking violence and destruction in the street. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

We can disagree about a lot of things, but we can agree that the feds should take down extremists of any political spectrum evoking violence and destruction in the street. 

You are absolutely right, sir. Going off topic, that SpaceX launch was freaking awesome, American ingenuity at it's finest

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I saw this on the press conference this morning.
This was way too divisive for me. I'm glad Andy called her out.

Does it ever get exhausting being a victim 24/7? If she does get tired, I’m sure that will be my fault too. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2