Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

How is the bad cop different from any other jailed criminal  ? You know, the felons that libs are so sympathetic with? That they want to restore voting rights to etc etc. They’re fine with uniting for bad whatever , so why is the bad cop not now one of them ? 

ahem........protesters aren't protesting for criminal rights waaaay off topic

Just now, Margarita said:

ahem........protesters aren't protesting for criminal rights waaaay off topic

Not off topic, as I’d bet the same protesters would be sympathetic with the jailed, “ social justice” etc etc. Anyway, you didn’t answer my question and I’m not surprised 

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

People already formed their views long ago (at least since Ferguson) so it's not going to make the average schmoe take up the cause.  What it does do is give Trump the ability to run as the "law and order" candidate to appeal to the "silent majority" like Nixon did in '68.

What it does do is keep the Obama administration corruption off the front page of the newspaper.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

People already formed their views long ago (at least since Ferguson) so it's not going to make the average schmoe take up the cause.  What it does do is give Trump the ability to run as the "law and order" candidate to appeal to the "silent majority" like Nixon did in '68.

Agreed. It does , and I think he should use it. The choice couldn’t be more clear Law and order vs the looters and antifa thugs. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you’re standing in front of your place of business and you shoot people that are “determined” to destroy your property and you shoot them?  Who has made this determination and what is it based on?

Well this is my second post in a row mentioning this town (well I grew up there).  I hope you like Attica because that’s were you may end up. 

Chef, you're cooking up a shitsouffle and seasoning it with too much obtuseness. I'm standing in front of my business with weapon in hand. A group of looter/arsonists with gas cans and torches rush me to get my weapon so they can steal everything and burn down the building. I shout out a warning and when that doesn't work, I shoot. Clear enough? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

good! We probably all should take more time with our family. Your last post before returning looked like a “I’m leaving this conversation because it’s beneath me.” Not a “I gotta go make waffles.” ? 

I don’t care who outnumbers who. If the majority is peaceful they’re doing a ***** job being the majority. Disassociate with the fanatics. Leave. Report the criminals to the police. Be peaceful. If I’m in a group of 25 people and 5 start burning ***** down me and 19 others either have to disavow that group (by leaving) and making it clear they’re not our group, or else we gotta stand there and watch it happen and all the sudden our group or 25 is the group who burns ***** down. 

thats very fair guess what we can agree on something. Me personally wouldn't want to be near looters and would distance myself. Some of the crowd shots Ive seen the video focuses on the rabble predominately in smaller groups the peaceful protesters together but on the outer fringes away from the violence

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not off topic, as I’d bet the same protesters would be sympathetic with the jailed, “ social justice” etc etc. Anyway, you didn’t answer my question and I’m not surprised 

libs being sympathetic with felons has nothing to do with these protests im not required to reply to ridiculous off topic questions again I stand by my previous post

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

This is fine, and I don’t disagree with you at all! Where you jumped in was my statement that in extreme danger, Leo’s have the right to use deadly force to defend themselves. I definitely agree that it should be the last resort and it will likely make the ***** show worse, but I also have no doubt that these Dem. governors will continue to do everything In their power to neuter the police- that’s what I’m speaking against. 

i get and understand your point about how it would make the situation worse, and maybe I missed it, but I didn’t get that from what you were saying. It sounded more as If you were arguing the police don’t have the right to deadly force to counter deadly force. 

The FBI thing was cause I skimmed the article and misread. ? 

Again it was likely option A that I didn’t make my point clear.  Here’s my take. It’s kind of weird and extreme but here goes. I’d rather have the looters do their thing make themselves look like the ***** idiots that they are and get tired and move along vs becoming martyrs for their cause. Ok now that I expressed it it’s not weird or extreme at all. LOL. 

This ain’t WWII and this ain’t George Patton. “This isn’t about dying for one’s country. It’s making sure the other son of a b*tch dies for his!” 

21 minutes ago, Margarita said:

are they sympathetic with a bad cop....hmmmmmm Of course. We need MORE bad cops......BAD COP LOVERS UNITE

lol sorry had to snark that what the heck? Youre seriously asking that question? Broad stroke generalizations are wrong. Both sides.

you obviously "Feel" you are right......prove it. I'll wait.

Just watch TV tonight when the protests start. Do a vast majority of the participants appear calm and peaceful? If a vast majority are in fact calm and peaceful, why didn't they walk away from the Soros funded paid agitators?  And if they were mostly calm and peaceful, how did the minority cause so much devastation?

I didn't mean to be a d!ck about it I apologize but c'mon rita...

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Chef, you're cooking up a shitsouffle and seasoning it with too much obtuseness. I'm standing in front of my business with weapon in hand. A group of looter/arsonists with gas cans and torches rush me to get my weapon so they can steal everything and burn down the building. I shout out a warning and when that doesn't work, I shoot. Clear enough? 

Jesus dude you add something new to your story every time. So now they are trying to take your weapon?  Anything else you want to add?  Are they lobbing grenades?  Rolling up in a tank?  Flamethrowers?   Clear enough.....? ?

On Antifa and other professional agitators: 

https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/119629.pdf

Irregular warefare.
Insurgency.
Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region. As such, it is primarily a political struggle, in which both sides use armed force to create space for their political, economic and influence activities to be effective. Insurgency is not always conducted by a single group with a centralized, military-style command structure, but may involve a complex matrix of different actors with various aims, loosely connected in dynamic and non-hierarchical networks. To be successful, insurgencies require charismatic leadership, supporters, recruits, supplies, safe havens and funding (often from illicit activities). They only need the active support of a few enabling individuals, but the passive acquiescence of a large proportion of the contested population will give a higher probability of success. This is best achieved when the political cause of the insurgency has strong appeal, manipulating religious, tribal or local identity to exploit common societal grievances or needs. Insurgents seek to gain control of populations through a combination of persuasion, subversion and coercion while using guerrilla tactics to offset the strengths of government security forces. Their intent is usually to protract the struggle, exhaust the government and win sufficient popular support to force capitulation or political accommodation. Consequently, insurgencies evolve through a series of stages, though the progression and outcome will be different in almost every case.
Location(s) [cities] loss-of-control?
[D] controlled?
Define 'stand down' [safe haven] order.
Define 'organized' group.
Coordination of 'organized' [& funded] group(s) in [D] controlled 'safe haven' cities across US [pre_knowledge to group(s)]?

https://banks.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=1548

https://fitzpatrick.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/fitzpatrick-condemns-antifa-and-political-violence

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/454038-2-republican-senators-introduce-resolution-to-label-antifa-as-domestic

Thank you for playing.
Have a Nice Day.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Jesus dude you add something new to your story every time. So now they are trying to take your weapon?  Anything else you want to add?  Are they lobbing grenades?  Rolling up in a tank?  Flamethrowers?   Clear enough.....? ?

I had to spell it out for you since it appears that you can't/won't perceive of an actual situation and how it could reasonably play out. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I told you that Sewark didn't want to be left out.

I used to live in Kearny, which is right across the Passaic River, and I know what a complete shythole Sewark is.

That disgusting city NEVER misses an opportunity to get in on the action.

• Like (+1) 1