Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, GregPersons said:

Bills fans are the most intelligent in the NFL, I've always said.

WoUlD YoU TrAdE PlAcES w LeBrOn JaMeS ? 

or do you like not having 450 mil in the bank. 

“why do white peoples play da basketballs” 

stfu, we get it.   You’re a trashbag.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

WoUlD YoU TrAdE PlAcES w LeBrOn JaMeS ? 

or do you like not having 450 mil in the bank. 

“why do white peoples play da basketballs” 

stfu, we get it.   You’re a trashbag.  

I didn't ask if you wanted 450 million in the bank. I asked if you would take LeBron's everything, over yours?

Do black lives matter, Teddy? Why do I feel like you are going to struggle with this one.

Just now, GregPersons said:

Why is that a ***** question? 

Do black lives matter? Seems like an easy one to me, idk. Feel free to show your work, I guess, as you solve. 

Sorry you made such poor decisions in life. 

Let it all out dummy. 

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Sorry you made such poor decisions in life. 

Let it all out dummy. 

Interesting assumptions. There's a guess thread and you'll even get a score if you want to see if you're right or not.

Do black lives matter? 

11 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I didn't ask if you wanted 450 million in the bank. I asked if you would take LeBron's everything, over yours?

Do black lives matter, Teddy? Why do I feel like you are going to struggle with this one.

All lives matter. Even yours.

Add to list

Police detain armed militia members after man is shot at Albuquerque protest

Default Mono Sans Mono Serif Sans Serif Comic Fancy Small Caps
Default Small Medium Large X-Large XX-Large
Default Outline Dark Outline Light Outline Dark Bold Outline Light Bold Shadow Dark Shadow Light Shadow Dark Bold Shadow Light Bold
Default Black Silver Gray White Maroon Red Purple Fuchsia Green Lime Olive Yellow Navy Blue Teal Aqua OrangeDefault 100% 75% 50% 25% 0%
Default Black Silver Gray White Maroon Red Purple Fuchsia Green Lime Olive Yellow Navy Blue Teal Aqua OrangeDefault 100% 75% 50% 25% 0%
Man shot at Albuquerque protest, police detain armed militia members

A man was shot during a protest in Albuquerque on June 15 while a crowd attempted to pull down a statue of conquistador Juan de Oñate. (Photo: Adolphe Pierre-Louis/AP/Megan Abundis via Storyful)
June 16, 2020 at 5:42 a.m. EDT

Protesters in Albuquerque wrapped a chain around the neck of a bronze statue and began tugging, chanting “Tear it down,” shortly before sunset on Monday. Their efforts to pull down a monument of Spanish conquistador Juan de Oñate suddenly stopped as four shots rang out.

Most people instinctively turned toward the noise, videos from the scene show. A few screamed. Just yards away, a group of militia men sporting militarylike garb and carrying semiautomatic rifles formed a protective circle around the gunman.

The gunshots, which left one man in critical but stable condition, have set off a cascade of public outcry denouncing the unregulated militia’s presence and the shooting, although police have yet to announce an arrest or describe exactly what happened. The victim is also unidentified.

“The heavily armed individuals who flaunted themselves at the protest, calling themselves a ‘civil guard,’ were there for one reason: To menace protesters, to present an unsanctioned show of unregulated force,” New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D) said in a statement. “To menace the people of New Mexico with weaponry — with an implicit threat of violence — is on its face unacceptable; that violence did indeed occur is unspeakable.”

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Not the whole story of course.

This video shows protestors surrounding a man saying I'm going to kill you" when the shots ring out.

Needs to be investigated, like all of these, but the spin given by Gator is just that.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9n4Bu_1592284548

Yup, that video certainly doesn't fit Gator's narrative at all

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:
Add to list

Default Outline Dark Outline Light Outline Dark Bold Outline Light Bold Shadow Dark Shadow Light Shadow Dark Bold Shadow Light Bold

A man was shot during a protest in Albuquerque on June 15 while a crowd attempted to pull down a statue of conquistador Juan de Oñate. (Photo: Adolphe Pierre-Louis/AP/Megan Abundis via Storyful)

Protesters in Albuquerque wrapped a chain around the neck of a bronze statue and began tugging, chanting “Tear it down,” shortly before sunset on Monday. Their efforts to pull down a monument of Spanish conquistador Juan de Oñate suddenly stopped as four shots rang out.

Most people instinctively turned toward the noise, videos from the scene show. A few screamed. Just yards away, a group of militia men sporting militarylike garb and carrying semiautomatic rifles formed a protective circle around the gunman.

The gunshots, which left one man in critical but stable condition, have set off a cascade of public outcry denouncing the unregulated militia’s presence and the shooting, although police have yet to announce an arrest or describe exactly what happened. The victim is also unidentified.

“The heavily armed individuals who flaunted themselves at the protest, calling themselves a ‘civil guard,’ were there for one reason: To menace protesters, to present an unsanctioned show of unregulated force,” New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D) said in a statement. “To menace the people of New Mexico with weaponry — with an implicit threat of violence — is on its face unacceptable; that violence did indeed occur is unspeakable.”

Why do you feel the need to lie? Once a liar, always a liar.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Another feel good video

I saw this last night. Commentary is what really makes it good!

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:
Add to list

Even if this wasn't a lie. I would say it's about time guns in this country were used for what they were meant to be used for. Defend against enemies both foreign AND domestic

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'd call it breathtaking ignorance -- but that's not what this is. This is Kane trying to rewrite history for an ideological purpose. 

Those who don't know history... 

How can a standing US Senator be this fvcking ignorant?

Does the country Egypt ring a bell, for example?

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'd call it breathtaking ignorance -- but that's not what this is. This is Kane trying to rewrite history for an ideological purpose. 

He knows better, he's just a lying sack of *****.

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How can a standing US Senator be this fvcking ignorant?

Does the country Egypt ring a bell, for example?

These are the people that lead us. Make important decisions like shutting down the entire economy(except for their buddies like the banks, Google, Amazon etc) for the flu. Like letting entire cities burn to the ground while under attack by domestic terrorists. You know, mundane every day policy stuff like that. Yeah ...it's these guys

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ahhh, history lessons from Rising Serpent! ROTFLMAO!!!! 

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh, he's not the worst.  Look into Mazie Hirono.  Oy. 

That one is beyond stupid.

Men need to shut up and step up. Remember that beaut?

15 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Holy crap, that is absolutely the best thing I've seen in ages.

Too bad there weren't more of them.

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ahhh, history lessons from Rising Serpent! ROTFLMAO!!!! 

Tibs regardless of who is calling out Kaine his statement is at best pathetically ignorant by about 4000 years but we all know he is lying to rile up his base. This is not an issue where we can argue any part of what he is saying is correct.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Tibs regardless of who is calling out Kaine his statement is at best pathetically ignorant by about 4000 years but we all know he is lying to rile up his base. This is not an issue where we can argue any part of what he is saying is correct.

Why, because you want to parse one sentence of what he said? Please. 

Do you agree that racism was a major major component of American slavery? 

Some people wont even admit that basic truth